Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Denawe Paraethwen the Planewal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96759
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 26-Dec-10 06:40 PM
Member since 31st May 2024
16889 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96759, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Denawe Paraethwen the Planewalker"

Sun Dec 26 17:37:45 2010

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Denawe perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:188

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Denawe Paraethwen the Plan..., Isildur, 27-Dec-10 05:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Denawe Paraethwen the Plan..., Drag0nSt0rm, 27-Dec-10 11:11 PM, #2
     Reply Not a bad pbf. nt, Marin, 28-Dec-10 10:06 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Not a bad pbf. nt, Isildur, 28-Dec-10 02:13 PM, #5
          Reply Better than the druid, I'll say! nt, Marin, 28-Dec-10 02:33 PM, #6
     Reply I liked this character, Nnaeshuk, 28-Dec-10 12:35 PM, #4

IsildurMon 27-Dec-10 05:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96765, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Denawe Paraethwen the Plan..."
In response to Reply #0

Meh. Maximal angel (for level) + protection vs. evil + planar ward = win stick at low levels. Not so much at hero. When I wasn't conjuring (10-15% of the time) I was either: a) spamming lightforge to get the one wand I wanted (since my other lag options were terrible), b) re-getting one of the two limited barrier wands I knew about, or c) gathering gold to buy pocketwatches and whirling talismans.

Chenaz- you were about my 6th death in a row without killing anyone. One or two or three I can handle. Six in a row is apparently too much.

Jediel- I don't know whether your criticism was purely an IC thing or not, but I was not, in fact, raiding just to get those sleeves. I did locate them in the palace so the plan was to kill two birds with one stone: take the codex + get a piece of gear I could use. In no way does it violate Fortress role-play to bust into the palace for gear. Not that it matters, but I wasn't wearing anything on my arms at the time.

Evil-shifter-whose-name-I-Can't-Remember- No matter how much you would like it to be, it is not poor Fortress role-play to attack someone with a (Red Aura) without first talking to them.

Drag0nSt0rmMon 27-Dec-10 11:11 PM
450 posts
#96768, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Denawe Paraethwen the Plan..."
In response to Reply #1

Two lines of thought.
With my current you whipped my ass and then avoided me (RP reasons that were obvious to me) Didn't have much to say to each other but I thought you were a quality char regardless.

Second being, Conjurers
As far as I can tell the whole play style of them changes up, once you hit hero range. I've always intended to really plumb the way this works, but for some reason my scion conjurers always end up pissing someone or other off.

MarinTue 28-Dec-10 10:06 AM
Member since 17th Apr 2010
86 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96772, "Not a bad pbf. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

IsildurTue 28-Dec-10 02:13 PM
5969 posts
#96779, "RE: Not a bad pbf. nt"
In response to Reply #3

Looks like I ganged someone down with the Darsylon ranger's guild guard:

Nov 21, 2010|Lv 40|Darsylon|Toireann vs 2: Denawe (100%,KB), elf ranger quiet-looking elven (0%)

MarinTue 28-Dec-10 02:33 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2010
86 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96780, "Better than the druid, I'll say! nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

NnaeshukTue 28-Dec-10 12:35 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#96776, "I liked this character"
In response to Reply #1

This was a very tough, under-the-radar character. I knew as soon as you logged in, Fort would be in power. You stayed very low key, but got a lot done and really rallied the troops with this one. A very strong presence. Sorry hero range wasn't your gig.

Well played as usual.

Nae-nae!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96759 Previous topic | Next topic