Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Uissige the Mistress of Shapeshifting" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95813
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Nov-10 01:16 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95813, "(DELETED) [None] Uissige the Mistress of Shapeshifting"

Sun Nov 7 01:15:33 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Uissige perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:31

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NomSun 07-Nov-10 03:33 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2010
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95817, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Uissige the Mistress of Shapeshift..."
In response to Reply #0

Really sorry to see you delete - you were very kind to my complete newbish ass!

Good luck with your next.

Uissige (Anonymous)Sun 07-Nov-10 04:31 AM
Charter member
#95818, "I was glad to help."
In response to Reply #1

At least I was able to do something with this character by helping you. Unfortunately my final water form was Orca. I'm certain someone will read this and say "Oh, its a great form I (or someone I know) rocked with it." But the fact is it didn't suit my play style. I hate forms that are uber dependent on others and Orca does not dodge (avg dodge means nothing.) nor does it have any damage reduction so it is worthless by itself. You have to have someone in front and frankly with the lower numbers these days it can be hard to find groupmates so you end up soloing and dying. Which I did. I suppose I could have waited for my final defensive form but that simply won't make up for a bum final major form.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95813 Previous topic | Next topic