Subject: "(Tribunal) Arktah Deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95610
Show all folders

Arktah (Anonymous)Sat 23-Oct-10 12:55 PM
Charter member
#95610, "(Tribunal) Arktah Deleted."

After taking nearly six months off, I decided to make my comeback and try my hands at something familiar, old, and comforting.

I did it however trying something I've never done with CF, and that is to play a wand dependent character.

The experience, to say the least was very clarifying and, certainly an experience.

I was hoping to build this character through the protection, lenience, and power of the Tribunal. To eventually build a role surrounding some travesty, a lack of remorse, and inevitably using the tribunal as a means to an end, Revenge, power, and strength.

I would of loved to further explore this build, but the truth is i've never delved very deep into the evil world (certainly at least not with CF), or the magic-user class. I'm very much accustomed to minor preps, with embedded protection within the class to sufficiently take care of all the needs of the character pk wise.

The finesse of being a magic user, the hit and run tactics unless you get the sleep. Is far from the approach i am accustomed to. And unfortunately not one i am keen on interested in learning.

While a great concept and idea, the idea of having to build weapons, locate wands, and accumulate all that resource, *and prior to having to hide and wait* is far from the approach of being able to log in every day and go full out aggression at all enemies with little down time, and unfortunately my lack of finesse cost me greatly, and made me look completely new in the process.

Thanks for all the opportunities; but i am going to go back to what i am use to, and what i am very successful in;
Killing evils.

Thanks everyone!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Svuusk (Anonymous)Sat 23-Oct-10 12:45 PM
Charter member
#95615, "That's a shame."
In response to Reply #0

During the interview you knew your stuff, were able to think through the harder scenarios and you seemed to be around quite a bit. Too bad because the Tribs need some steady people right now. Too much log in log out or not much at all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95610 Previous topic | Next topic