Subject: "(Rage Delete)Yrlaris is Done" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95226
Show all folders

WelverinMon 04-Oct-10 07:59 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95226, "(Rage Delete)Yrlaris is Done"

started out as a test to see how fast I could get my defenses up. Got them to the low 90%'s by 18 or so hit my first PK and thought that I could make it work. Arial Spear is defnitely a good tanky build, and every once and a while I'd get lucky and land another PK. Then I hit 40 and took daggers. First time with a warrior to the second Spec. Trying to learn the dagger skills sucked at 40. If I had it to do over, I'd do Daggers first to get over the pain of the missing and being nailed for a MASSACRE every time I tried one. The only spear skill that I really found useful out of the Spec skills was Impale. I used Thrust more than Misdirect or Crescent and Pugil more when wielding a staff.

The last death was just stupid, and totally my own making, but I had to try it.

Don't think this guy made much of an impression on anyone so that's enough of a goodbye.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Qheldren (Anonymous)Tue 05-Oct-10 02:36 PM
Charter member
#95244, "RE: (Rage Delete)Yrlaris is Done"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry to see you go, I thought you coulda been one of those stick it out and eventually get rolling type builds. That day was a rough one, I think I fell several times that day... Being trapped by imperial centurions is always a rough way to die especially when I arrived north of Hamsah just as you fell. Anyway GLWYN.

Yralis (Anonymous)Tue 05-Oct-10 07:40 PM
Charter member
#95247, "RE: (Rage Delete)Yrlaris is Done"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the words. Yeah, I think perhaps I could have done one of the come backs with that one, but I did the build backwards. Dagger first next time, then spear. It was just too painful to try and practice the dagger spec skills at 40. Really needs to be done earlier. Now that I know that I think I can build a much more deathful warrior next time. This was really a test to see how far I could get my defenses pre 20. Got Parry and Dodge to mid 90's I think. Had trouble with one of the spots I used before because of the lack of self healing at 15, so I gave up, when I should have found a way to make it happen. I know it can be done now, so it's all about figuring out the role

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95226 Previous topic | Next topic