Subject: "Catilo Buhleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93468
Show all folders

bobbypWed 30-Jun-10 04:18 PM
Member since 16th Nov 2007
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93468, "Catilo Buhleted"

I'm just not feeling this one. I really tried to get into it, but I didn't love my weapon specs, and am generally tired of outlander. Had some good enemies, and some good cabal mates, but in general just didn't feel this character.

Prathis- good enemy rp, I would encourage you to take a risk at some point

Sakilan- cheap but you got me fair and square, didn't call in help so I admire that

Zaxina- You were a huge irritant to Catilo's rp. He was a solo cat and you just wouldn't stop asking heh. Otherwise you got heart man. Stick it out to con death.

I still have to say I feel like outlander/trib fighting is broken. There's too much mexican stand off going on. Some things that piss me off, off the top of my head.
1 you can't start the trib outer while they raid because you will get warranted. I know outties aren't supposed to care but you try retrieving through 2-8 guards, manacles, plus defenders some time.

2 I finished retrieving, had Prathis knocked out, and got warranted for trying to finish him because the captain fell and I didn't leave.

3 a LOT of trib "looking the other way" when they have outsiders come in to help defend. Sakilan's nightwalker attacked me in town, he summons me to the river and sleeps me and lets the current drift me out of town. This is just one example but there's a lot of it going on.

4 People complain about Fortlander, but with this character I have been attacked by trib,scion, nexus, and uncaballeds while trying to retrieve or fight a trib. I think this character had more fight with fort and village than with law.

So anyway. Will still be playing, but am in a bad mood right now. Just found out I have a bulging disc, and my shoulder is messed up. I'm going to try something new this time around, so see you in the fields.

Bobbyp, Mreash, Drok, Catilo, Dorn etc etc

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zandorix (inactive user)Wed 30-Jun-10 04:34 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Really liked the rp you had with Catilo (skat?)

was an interesting take on the whole felar slavery, finding oneself...
Also liked Drok and Mreash... Mreash inducted one of my outties, think it may have been a shifter Darnik if Quird was the Harbinger after you... cant remember...

either way... hope to see you back in outlander again one day..

Zandorix

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93468 Previous topic | Next topic