Subject: "no more token howler monkey" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92565
Show all folders

AmortisWed 19-May-10 02:29 PM
Member since 12th Jun 2007
69 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92565, "no more token howler monkey"
Edited on Wed 19-May-10 02:30 PM

Stecois is your fodder no more. Just wanted to thank those who helped me hero my first mage, sort out the wand intimidation, and make my first fortie.

This was the old utility/defense combo for exploring, got mongoose/howler monkey. Next time, I'll know to reroll for a defense regen form.

Thank you Corrlaan, very much, sorry I bailed at the end - a mongoose scribe is not very helpful, but I had no idea what to expect.

Aichinacia, Neres, Naggam, Behnistek, Dalal, Elodar, Aurilimis were my favorites.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BehnistekSun 23-May-10 12:22 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92614, "dang it !"
In response to Reply #0

man was fun fighting around with you... we where just a horrible match up for each other... i am not sure if either of us ever sealed a kill... once i got echos on you, or you deafened me we just sat with me spamming roundhouse and you punch for a couple ticks... was funny, and was honestly fun to fight and even better to speak with you afterwards... oh well you were one of my favorite enemies and you sure had some big brass ones, not scared to attack and even if I hit first you stayed around to duke it out... i was hoping one of us would get the other before it was over, but I have not been around much cause the wife is sick and I have been doing other things, sad to see you go, not to many hero forties left that I remember... have fun and see you in the fields

your friendly neighborhood Imperial Bard Behnistek

p.s. man the flourish edge just messed you up also, never seen it hit someone that hard since

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92565 Previous topic | Next topic