Subject: "[RAGE DELETE] Alondarin the Weaver of Elements, Acolyte..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91194
Show all folders

Alondarin (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 07:50 AM

#91194, "[RAGE DELETE] Alondarin the Weaver of Elements, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Time to move on.

Imms - for ddeveloping, maintaining, policing a great game.

Feira - for the travels. Was anticipating the surprise and will remember you as my last companion.

Fortress - My favourite cabal always.

Enemies - thanks for posing a challenge.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: [RAGE DELETE] Alondarin the Weaver of Elements, Aco..., Feira (Guest), 18-Mar-10 01:22 PM, #9
Reply A shame - Will be missed, Aervery (Guest), 17-Mar-10 11:06 AM, #8
Reply Bummer!, Nnaeshuk (Guest), 16-Mar-10 03:59 PM, #6
Reply You were a scribe or squire?, Forsakenz (Guest), 16-Mar-10 09:39 AM, #3
Reply Bleh, was looking forward to full looting you:), Adarmar (Guest), 16-Mar-10 09:12 AM, #2
Reply RE: Bleh, was looking forward to full looting you:), Daevryn, 16-Mar-10 09:44 AM, #4
     Reply I agree, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 16-Mar-10 02:16 PM, #5
     Reply one thing he did really stood out to me, Fwipplethunt (Guest), 16-Mar-10 04:30 PM, #7
Reply RE: [RAGE DELETE] Alondarin the Weaver of Elements, Aco..., Welverin, 16-Mar-10 08:17 AM, #1

Feira (Guest)Thu 18-Mar-10 01:22 PM

#91280, "RE: [RAGE DELETE] Alondarin the Weaver of Elements, Aco..."
In response to Reply #0

This makes me very sad. Who am I going to go on adventures with now? I've been away from CF for a couple years and you really helped me a ton get back into the swing of things. Thanks so much. Miss ya.

Aervery (Guest)Wed 17-Mar-10 11:06 AM

#91245, "A shame - Will be missed"
In response to Reply #0

I liked having you around, and I always blushed a little when you would log on and I haden't already taken the codex. So I would try to wrap up whatever I was trying to accomplish otherwise so I could get ready for you asking if I was planning to go and get it.

GLWYN

Nnaeshuk (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 03:59 PM

#91224, "Bummer!"
In response to Reply #0

Life has been a little crazy as of late and I haven't been able to be on as much as I'd like lately.

I could tell you were a savy old vet making a return after a layoff and I was glad to have you on the same team. You'll be missed.

Forsakenz (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 09:39 AM

#91208, "You were a scribe or squire?"
In response to Reply #0

Also, what was your affinity? I had an invoker maran and really enjoyed it, there was always something to do.

Adarmar (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 09:12 AM

#91206, "Bleh, was looking forward to full looting you:)"
In response to Reply #0

Very annoying elf. I think you could make good maran, as acolyte you didn't make sense. At least from what I saw.

GLWYN I guess

DaevrynTue 16-Mar-10 09:44 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91209, "RE: Bleh, was looking forward to full looting you:)"
In response to Reply #2

>I think you could make good maran, as
>acolyte you didn't make sense. At least from what I saw.

What I saw pretty much agrees with that, too. Decent in PK, terrible support character.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 02:16 PM

#91222, "I agree"
In response to Reply #4

Alondarin was pretty skilled in terms of working to kill people, but there were times I saw people die because of it. Not always an obvious link, but for example purposes...

That time the tribs and fort fought in the chasm, and the ap managed to iceball someone to death: That would not have happened if Alondarin hadn't been on the offensive and needed to leave to heal.

Which is not to say that it is wrong. I tried to play an offensive scribe myself. But at the same time, it did seem his focus was offense not defense. My logic for doing that was because I thought everyone viewed acolytes as easy meat, and I wanted to change that.

Fwipplethunt (Guest)Tue 16-Mar-10 04:30 PM

#91226, "one thing he did really stood out to me"
In response to Reply #4

While I was in the midst of replacing a couple nice pieces of gear I had recently lost (fighting 6 imperials, due to underestimating how quickley they could get back to the vanquisher) I started hunting down Alon for his bracelets of longevity.

He asked why i was after him and I told him and he did the most crazy thing, despite the fact he likely could prevent me from killing him he just gave me one. I thought that was a super acolytey thing to do.

Aside from that I did not interact with him much though.

WelverinTue 16-Mar-10 08:17 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91200, "RE: [RAGE DELETE] Alondarin the Weaver of Elements, Aco..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow. Glad you had fun. But this kind of stinks... Glwyn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91194 Previous topic | Next topic