Subject: "(DELETED) Breln the Legendary Forgeworker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76073
Show all folders

Breln IMM (Guest)Mon 19-Jan-09 03:10 AM

#76073, "(DELETED) Breln the Legendary Forgeworker"

Well.. I've been fairly inactive and out for a while now, but officially, I'm deleting Breln and leaving Carrion Fields. I have no gripes, no current issues with the players or staff, or the game itself. I started playing my first char back in '95, Barsak - a cloud warrior Entropy, and have taken leaves of absence randomly since. I've had literally 100s of 1-25th level characters, but of hero note, I was Ytis, a cloud cleric master (Crkvenac era), Narois, a storm shaman (Galadriel) Arbiter (original "shambling mounds quest" era), Nilushka, a cloud warrior mace/hand Captain of Battle (Dullameh Lich era), Iomahk, a cloud warrior mace/hand Arbiter Lord (Tailed Star/Istendil era), Noldruk, a dwarf warrior mace/pole Tribunal Provost (the first Provost!), Lorhan, god of Battle/Tribunal, and then finally Breln, a dwarf warrior mace/pole. Yeah... not a lot of variety, but hey.. I love warriors.

I deployed to Iraq.. and it's almost time for me to leave, but I have a new son which I haven't met yet and will be spending my time with my wife and him, couple that with a transition to a new unit shortly after I return... CF didn't seem to stand a chance.

If time allows, I'll potentially return in the future, but if not.. have fun, as always, don't take things too seriously, and again.. have fun. This is a game, right? Enjoy it while it lasts...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nivek1Sat 24-Jan-09 04:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#76229, "Good for you, Breln."
In response to Reply #0

Great character list. You'll be missed.

LhydiaWed 21-Jan-09 11:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76168, "Very cool."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't like Breln but loved fighting Noldruk as Onilyn. Thanks for your service in Iraq and you know CF will be here when you get the itch again. Enjoy your family and stuff and congrats on the kid.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #76073 Previous topic | Next topic