No text, remember?
Yeesh.
I don't always lie.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Good stuff!, Booorstone (Guest), 31-Dec-08 10:33 AM, #31
Reply There goes one of my favorites., Rashar (Guest), 30-Dec-08 11:20 AM, #18
Reply You were very impressive., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 11:24 AM, #19
Reply You were alwas up for it..., Grunta (Guest), 30-Dec-08 08:34 AM, #9
Reply I pretty much have the same thing said for you., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 09:09 AM, #12
     Reply Sorry about the cheap kill..., Grunta (Guest), 30-Dec-08 12:15 PM, #21
          Reply You acted like you hated it, and pulled it off IC, Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 03:08 PM, #22
Reply A shame we couldnt travel, kassibaz (Guest), 29-Dec-08 09:56 PM, #8
Reply We didn't interact much. I might make a Mage, but I'm n..., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 09:15 AM, #16
Reply Glad you had fun, Serth (Guest), 29-Dec-08 09:33 PM, #7
Reply Wasn't Nexun until later in life. I even fought Nexans ..., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 09:06 AM, #11
Reply Goodbye, Aboudangriem (Guest), 29-Dec-08 08:27 PM, #2
Reply I might make another Nexun. I just don't like a lot of ..., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 09:13 AM, #15
     Reply You should have hero'd, Cyrn (Guest), 30-Dec-08 09:36 PM, #26
          Reply Yes, because we all know you're an IMPARTIAL observer....., An Player (Guest), 31-Dec-08 01:29 AM, #27
          Reply Seriously now., CyrnsConscience (Guest), 31-Dec-08 08:11 AM, #28
               Reply Greatly less than sitting at 41 to avoid hero pk, Theerkla, 31-Dec-08 08:49 AM, #30
          Reply Okay, this is OPINION here. Not trying to ruin any char..., Batman (Anonymous), 31-Dec-08 08:48 AM, #29
Reply That sucks, Iegob (Guest), 29-Dec-08 07:15 PM, #1
     Reply About the looting, Grograra (Guest), 29-Dec-08 08:49 PM, #3
          Reply RE: About the looting, Fidelpha (Guest), 29-Dec-08 09:02 PM, #4
          Reply RE: About the looting, Fidelpha (Guest), 29-Dec-08 09:05 PM, #6
               Reply Beloved Fidelpha,, Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 09:02 AM, #10
                    Reply So where the deuce was my favor??!~, Zizzle (Guest), 30-Dec-08 03:34 PM, #23
                         Reply I sent you a tell letting you know you still had one! R..., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 04:02 PM, #24
          Reply RE: About the looting, Teraxul (Guest), 29-Dec-08 09:04 PM, #5
          Reply You really don't need to defend yourself. I was a bitch..., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 09:10 AM, #13
          Reply We didn't come there for Imperials.., Rashar (Guest), 30-Dec-08 11:16 AM, #17
               Reply I did chuckle at how many times you resisted the sleep...., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 11:44 AM, #20
                    Reply RE: I did chuckle at how many times you resisted the sl..., Rashar (Guest), 30-Dec-08 05:47 PM, #25
          Reply Post it if it'll help you., Batman (Anonymous), 30-Dec-08 09:11 AM, #14

Booorstone (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 10:33 AM

#75412, "Good stuff!"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed my interactions with you and I think you had a great personality. Thanks for putting up with me and too bad I could not forge you a twist weapon!

Yarh!

GLWN

Rashar (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-08 11:20 AM

#75392, "There goes one of my favorites."
In response to Reply #0

And you weren't even Nexus for long. I liked you a lot. One of the few people I spoke with that I really felt as if I was speaking to a character rather than someone playing a character. Which I'm sure is how I come off 90% of the time, but ah, well. I'd like to think I'm improving, ha.

I could tell you were skilled and that made me happy, because I'm always looking to watch people who actually know what the #### is going on in a fight, hoping to actually learn something so I can quit being such a liability. I'm sorry I got you killed.

Take care, good luck.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 11:24 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #18

I loved your attitude, and all around presence. Though you were missing for a little bit, once you hopped back in it was like you never left.

If you consider yourself inexperienced, I'd beg to differ. You always seemed strong, and you played well.

Two things which were great, and made you feel like(As you said) a character: 1.)You played a human like a human--With flaws, ups and downs, and an actual personality(None of that 1k till gain lol).
2) You made me laugh more than once while I was sitting at my laptop. The humor fit you perfectly, and was always appropriate for the situation.

Once again, great presence, and you're a nice choice for cabal leader. Keep kissing ass.
You, as Rashar, are the only reason I would consider rolling another Nexun.

Grunta (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-08 08:34 AM

#75383, "You were alwas up for it..."
In response to Reply #0

I don't think I ever killed you (well, outside of that once where it really didn't count), even though I got you bleeding and running a few times... you always wanted a fight.

As a player, once I got to 49 and you were 40 I really didn't want to fight you. I was pretty certain I'd win nearly every time if I wasn't injured or made a stupid mistake, and I didn't want to be the high level char beating on the low level one (especially with a 2 legacy advantage). I mean, what fun is there in that?

Hope you enjoyed your char - I enjoyed it.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:09 AM
Charter member
#75386, "I pretty much have the same thing said for you."
In response to Reply #9

Always up for it, always cool and collected. Your speech was nicely done, and your RP was visible. Great job on a great character.

Our fights always had me grinning, "Maybe I'll actually win this time!"

I enjoyed you.

Grunta (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-08 12:15 PM

#75395, "Sorry about the cheap kill..."
In response to Reply #12

I had no clue you were injured. We fought only a few minutes earler. I didn't know you got into a scrap just moments later.

Grunta, IC, and myself as a player hate ganging - and that's what that kill amounted to, even unknowingly.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 03:08 PM
Charter member
#75396, "You acted like you hated it, and pulled it off IC"
In response to Reply #21

But as a character, not a player, I had to be pissed about it. Were I you, I would have been spamming the same thing, trying to catch back up to my opponent. No way of you knowing. The log is on the www.qhcf.net log board. I didn't post all of our fights, because most of them consisted of us getting one or the other down to convulsing, and then fleeing successfuly. If you'd like them, though, I can post them.

Once again, you were a stand-out as a Villager.
Feel good.
Be cocky.

kassibaz (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 09:56 PM

#75376, "A shame we couldnt travel"
In response to Reply #0

Was looking forward to finally having an ally. Come back to the rift as a mage!

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:15 AM
Charter member
#75390, "We didn't interact much. I might make a Mage, but I'm n..."
In response to Reply #8

Maybe I will, though.
It might be a healer, or a druid.
We'll see.

Serth (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 09:33 PM

#75374, "Glad you had fun"
In response to Reply #0

My brief interaction with you was a 'bash bash bash' giant. That being said, from the pure practicality of playing a bash giant, I suppose you had a good time. I had no idea you were nexus.

That one incident where I took 2... get that, 2... items, I was really confused. I thought someone had full looted you or something.

Enjoy yourself.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:06 AM
Charter member
#75385, "Wasn't Nexun until later in life. I even fought Nexans ..."
In response to Reply #7

Why was I mad?
I lost to a dagger giant. Color me humiliated.

Plus Stiggan was big into pride.

Ouchie booboo.

Aboudangriem (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 08:27 PM

#75369, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

Thought you would have stuck it out to get bash legacy at least.

Could use some support in the hero ranks for sure. Later.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:13 AM
Charter member
#75389, "I might make another Nexun. I just don't like a lot of ..."
In response to Reply #2

Watching the Meter full loot some Imperials I killed---I was tempted to delete right there. It really ruined the experience from me.

The Nexuns that stood out:

Booorstone
Rashar
You
Heskie
and that's all that comes immediately to mind.

Cyrn (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:36 PM

#75402, "You should have hero'd"
In response to Reply #15

Maybe you'd understand the flaws in fighting imperials and the outcomes before you make such judgements.

An Player (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 01:29 AM

#75403, "Yes, because we all know you're an IMPARTIAL observer....."
In response to Reply #26

NT

CyrnsConscience (Guest)Wed 31-Dec-08 08:11 AM

#75407, "Seriously now."
In response to Reply #27

Cyrn, you sit @ 49 so you can continue to pick off level 40-41 chars with a air/offense shifter. How cheeseball is that?

TheerklaWed 31-Dec-08 08:49 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75409, "Greatly less than sitting at 41 to avoid hero pk"
In response to Reply #28

n.t.

Batman (inactive user)Wed 31-Dec-08 08:48 AM
Charter member
#75408, "Okay, this is OPINION here. Not trying to ruin any char..."
In response to Reply #26

I killed both of them in an awesome log (Total advertisement to check out the qhcf.net log board) and then while I'm telling them I'm going to protect their stuff, you run out and full loot them. You grab it all from the corpses, and run it back inside the guardian so they have no chance to get it, at all.

That to me, is ####ty.
I killed them, I made the promise to protect the things--I owed no debts of thievery to the Imperials and I was recently inducted. Then, this Meter who says NOTHING and shows no real signs of leadership runs in, taking all from the corpses and runs it back in. That pissed me off as a player, and made Stiggan question joining the Nexus. As Batman, I really don't like that style of play, period. As Stiggan, I wanted to bash your head in as badly as I pincered other Ragers while playing Gulkra.

If they did it to you before, maybe you could have CB'ed that. "Stiggan, if you leave their things it will serve no purpose. They continue to destroy/take all the possessions of others". You know, involving me in that whole decision making process. I was the one who defended, not you.

If this is character-assassinating it, feel free to edit/delete it.

I just don't like you as a Meter. No insult to it, you're just not my favorite 'style' of leader. I'm sure tons like you.

There.

Keep kicking ass.

Iegob (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 07:15 PM

#75368, "That sucks"
In response to Reply #0

I was really looking forward to some cool fights at hero!

+ I saw the log on qhcf, that wasn't a full loot. But then again, I didn't know that the thief was involved in the looting earlier so thought it was payback for the other villager.

Well, I love your chars. I'm waiting for your next!

Grograra (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 08:49 PM

#75370, "About the looting"
In response to Reply #1

The thief wasn't involved in the looting, with the exception of swapping out one piece of gear for an arguably worse, albeit lighter, piece of gear. I had iron leg plates which I swapped out for midnight dragon leggings. It looked like one of Stiggan's cabalmates picked up several things which were not on him on later.

One other rager also picked up some stuff and was returning things. Then I left the room and I think Stiggan must have said something insulting because the group talk was not to return any more of the things after that.

Stiggan also started sacrificing his own things, or maybe they were replacements.

I could post the log, but I don't know if it's appropriate.

Fidelpha (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 09:02 PM

#75371, "RE: About the looting"
In response to Reply #3

I may have become an arse in the end but I hold no regrets. I drew a character map that was full of weakness's and flaws I felt that a close friend as you needed to be betrayed so I could move foward. It may have come off in such a way that made me a player look bad rather than me a character and thats not what I wished. I just wanted a character that was full of flaws to overcome so that she may no only have the title of a hero but appear like one. I had to cut many loose threads to pull this off and I hope you don't mark me the player as someone who puts a bad taste in your mouth. See you in the fields and GLWYN.

Fidelpha (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 09:05 PM

#75373, "RE: About the looting"
In response to Reply #4

Stupid me I forgot to talk on you. I thought your char was an awesome development in the process but I felt towards the end you began to slacken which is understandable with the betrayels mass deaths etc. But at the same time being a nexun means more times than not shaking it off. And not letting it get to you. Other than that, your rp was rich and you always had me thinking about you and my blood debts. Alright I am done. See you in the fields...and this time Ill pay no debts.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:02 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #6

I thought you were awesome. Honestly, I wasn't pissed at the betrayal as a player, but Stiggan was.
Stiggan was sphere pride, and focused on debts and favors(Read the roles if this is unclear, or don't and say you did). The betrayal was fitting, I think, personally, and it added another cool aspect to Stiggan's life.

I'll still collect that blood debt

Zizzle (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-08 03:34 PM

#75397, "So where the deuce was my favor??!~"
In response to Reply #10

~

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 04:02 PM
Charter member
#75398, "I sent you a tell letting you know you still had one! R..."
In response to Reply #23

It's also why I never did a CB ZIZZLE IS THERE LOL.

Ergo I am awesome.

By the way, your character is full out AMAZING.

Keep it up.

Teraxul (Guest)Mon 29-Dec-08 09:04 PM

#75372, "RE: About the looting"
In response to Reply #3

I took his sash, and two rings, and was in the process of returning the rest of his things when he went into a bitch fit. Claiming they were there for the Imperials when I know I had heard the Destructor cry out at least four times about being attacked by Rashar and Stiggan. Had he just taken it for what it was, he would have gotten all his things back, minus the sash and rings, but when you begin to make threats while someone else still holds your gear, you kind of take your fate into your own hands so to speak. And yes, when I was returning his things, he began dropping them on the ground and saccing them, not replacements.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:10 AM
Charter member
#75387, "You really don't need to defend yourself. I was a bitch..."
In response to Reply #5

I bitched at the death. I was pretty freaking pissed, and Stiggan-wise, that was a big blow to his pride.

Multiple Ragers taking him down and leaving only a fraction of things when he's always left a massive amount after any of their deaths? Boohoo.

Honestly, after this character, I don't care how childish it is, I'm heading to make some full loot characters. It seems to be a nice little fad, and I'm going to hop on the train.

And yes, like I said, I bitched.

It was fun fighting you, but you didn't stand out at all compared to Grunta or Iegob. You just didn't feel 'Ragery'. This isn't saying I played a good Nexun at all.

Rashar (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-08 11:16 AM

#75391, "We didn't come there for Imperials.."
In response to Reply #5

But when we showed up and they were there, I felt the need to try and keep them from taking the head. I actually came there for Grogara in the first place. Either way like I said before, the Destructor doesn't really tell the difference between an attack and someone fleeing into it, so..

Not like any of it did any good in the first place. Ahtieli is quite skilled at spamming c 'sleep' Rashar, rofl.

Good stuff either way, or at least it started off as such.

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 11:44 AM
Charter member
#75394, "I did chuckle at how many times you resisted the sleep...."
In response to Reply #17

CCCCCC SLEEEEEEP!

Rashar (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-08 05:47 PM

#75401, "RE: I did chuckle at how many times you resisted the sl..."
In response to Reply #20

I was getting mad as hell, rofl. For some reason while I was on leave for Christmas my client decided to quit, so I had just downloaded tintin and started from scratch. At least three of those flee/returns were me typing grand and the mud going Huh? because I had no aliases yet.

Your compliments are appreciated. I didn't realize I had any fans out there, baha. You know..I need a good invoker to bond with.

Rashar

Batman (inactive user)Tue 30-Dec-08 09:11 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #3

I really don't mind. I posted it, I thought. Equipment parts included.

Your character was cooler than Teraxul's, but not as stand-out as Grunta or Iegob.

It's nice to see a Rager Thief, though, and even more one that calls bloodthirst.

Good luck, and keep rollin'.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #75367 Previous topic | Next topic