Subject: "(DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7145
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Jun-02 11:30 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7145, "(DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith"

Sun Jun 23 01:28:23 2002

6 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Danical perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:229
PK Ratio:40% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith, Brindale (Guest), 03-Jul-02 07:24 PM, #37
Reply RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith, Danical (Guest), 07-Jul-02 08:14 PM, #38
Reply Sylvan Shaman..., Llohuir, 24-Jun-02 02:47 AM, #24
Reply RE: Sylvan Shaman..., Danical (Guest), 24-Jun-02 10:28 AM, #29
Reply RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith, Tusseltass (Guest), 23-Jun-02 11:17 AM, #11
Reply My Farewells, Minyar, 22-Jun-02 11:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: My Farewells, Orinah (Guest), 23-Jun-02 12:15 AM, #4
Reply hmm.., Danical (Guest), 23-Jun-02 08:28 AM, #5
Reply I would like to know why my dislike for Dullameh was ta..., Danical (Guest), 23-Jun-02 08:33 AM, #6
Reply Re: I don't know why my dislike for Dullameh..., Dullameh, 23-Jun-02 10:49 PM, #22
     Reply What really gets my goat!, Danical (Guest), 24-Jun-02 10:32 AM, #30
          Reply What, are you kidding me?, Random Thinker, 08-Jul-02 08:31 PM, #39
               Reply RE: What, are you kidding me?, Boy Scout (Guest), 08-Jul-02 11:02 PM, #40
                    Reply RE: What, are you kidding me?, Danical (Guest), 10-Jul-02 06:04 AM, #41
Reply RE: My Farewells, Uller, 23-Jun-02 08:35 AM, #7
Reply I understood why you came down on me., Danical (Guest), 23-Jun-02 08:38 AM, #8
Reply RE: My Farewells, Cerunnir (Guest), 23-Jun-02 10:55 AM, #9
Reply RE: My Farewells, Dwoggurd (Guest), 23-Jun-02 11:00 AM, #10
Reply RE: My Farewells, Kalraak (Guest), 23-Jun-02 11:50 AM, #12
Reply RE: My Farewells, Danical (Guest), 23-Jun-02 12:00 PM, #13
Reply RE: My Farewells, valaria (Guest), 23-Jun-02 12:45 PM, #14
Reply RE: My Farewells, Danical (Guest), 23-Jun-02 01:03 PM, #15
Reply RE: My Farewells, Daiken (Guest), 23-Jun-02 01:36 PM, #16
Reply Come on, lets be honest, Minyar, 23-Jun-02 03:39 PM, #18
     Reply the bear?, Abernyte, 24-Jun-02 03:42 AM, #25
     Reply RE: the bear?, Danical (Guest), 24-Jun-02 10:23 AM, #27
          Reply RE: the bear?, Abernyte, 24-Jun-02 01:09 PM, #33
     Reply Alright, lets be honest, Dwoggurd (Guest), 24-Jun-02 03:52 AM, #26
          Reply Can't wait to see all these "logs", Danical (Guest), 24-Jun-02 10:25 AM, #28
               Reply hrm, Rooqweaz, 24-Jun-02 11:24 AM, #31
                    Reply RE: hrm, Danical (Guest), 24-Jun-02 11:36 AM, #32
Reply RE: My Farewells, Savarin (Guest), 23-Jun-02 01:58 PM, #17
Reply Hmph., Jaslanna (Guest), 23-Jun-02 06:04 PM, #19
Reply Bleh., Lhydia, 23-Jun-02 06:25 PM, #20
Reply RE: My Farewells, Ulfin! (Guest), 23-Jun-02 07:56 PM, #21
Reply RE: My Farewells, Enbuergo, 24-Jun-02 01:59 PM, #34
Reply Daomael, I forgot ya, Danical (Guest), 23-Jun-02 11:09 PM, #23
Reply RE: Daomael, I forgot ya, Daomael (Guest), 25-Jun-02 02:37 PM, #35
Reply RE: My Farewells, Alysrith, 29-Jun-02 12:19 PM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith, Krivohan, 22-Jun-02 11:46 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith, Minyar, 22-Jun-02 11:50 PM, #3

Brindale (Guest)Wed 03-Jul-02 07:24 PM

#7146, "RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Good Character, I can't count how many times we fought in town. Usually ending in nothing. The whole priest thing is true, but I had you close many times in town (when I prepped my guards up they would wail on you pretty good, but never got you. Then you started summoning me away from them, which made perfect sense and we got in a recall summon war which was pretty stupid. The strange part of the two characters where how that started together at a young age then ended up battling each other. It was fun though, wished we could have maybe interacted more than just fighting. Good character I must say.

Danical (Guest)Sun 07-Jul-02 08:14 PM

#7147, "RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith"
In response to Reply #37

I always felt betrayed by Brindale. Yeah, we travelled quite a bit, and I never knew what you sought in life. Danical came to despise Brindale for he felt "used" to gain Brindale power. Oh well, it was a fun time we had many of those times. You "always" got away from the summons...though I think I had you really close once with Targaryen nailing ya. It was fun.

Danical

LlohuirMon 24-Jun-02 02:47 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7148, "Sylvan Shaman..."
In response to Reply #0

Always knew that when an odd class joins a cabal, usually means he/she knows what he/she is doing and can RP well. I like this kind of character. We've spoken a bit here and there and i hope you respect me and keep my intentions/proposals secret.

It was a trap for you actually. If you have considered even to 'team' with me, I would have sent a scroll to the Sylvan imms and get you kicked out and un-empowered... Good thing you didn't! Well, I gave you a tempting proposal, yah? Too bad you deleted. In the few times we've met, I've always sent you packing your bags. A sylvan shaman is not one to trifle with and I'm always cautious when I see you.

Sorry about hitting you in Galadon and getting you to 'donate' your lifeforce to Dullameh. I wasn't grouped with them if you must know, and I was only intending to rough you up alone. Don't pking in a team usually. Too bad you fled and then they took the chance while you were badly hurt by me. Kinda sorry about it as a player.

Good fighting you always! Dispel here and there wondering who would get to dispel the sanc first.

Best for your next! Join me?!!! Bwahahahah!

Danical (Guest)Mon 24-Jun-02 10:28 AM

#7149, "RE: Sylvan Shaman..."
In response to Reply #24

Believe me, that "offer" was tempting. However, i think even if we had worked together, I could have gotten my way out of it. However, Danical as a char would never give in to that sort of thing. He was never "weak-willed." Anyway, I will give you the fact that you won more of our fights, but I did send you packing once or twice. Or basically we both hurt each other about the same. Just like the healer thing, its hard to have an outright winner with a corpse. THe only reason dullameh got me in town, was he summooned me to the enforcer. I had no movements, and I was cursed. That was probably the worst death I ever had as far as not being able to do anything about it. We didn't fight much, but it was fun.

Kill you soon!
Aaron

Tusseltass (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 11:17 AM

#7150, "RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Hrm...dunno what else ta say than It really stinks that ye are gone. I didnt speak to much with ye, but the times we where togeather it was fun. Well to bad ye deleted, and good luck on yer next one...

MinyarSat 22-Jun-02 11:48 PM
504 posts
#7151, "My Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Well, it was a pretty interesting road with Danical. It was very fun to be him at times, and at other times it really sucked. The grove has great "mortal" leadership, but a staff of immortals who don't show up except to give me a warning. Thanks, that meant so much. I've been playing CF for a long time now, and I've played many different characters. I thought empowerment would be fun, and so I picked an Imm who was about a lot, then he stopped being seen. Everytime I saw him, he didn't have time, and he never 'got back to me' like he said he would. The only good interaction we had was him telling me I didn't think through the possibilities, only for him to find out he was wrong, then say he would figure something out, and he never talked to me for the next three weeks or so, not one word. Some farwells:

Imms:
Uller and Sebeok: I know you are busy, but man does Sylvan get the immortal leader shaft at times. Alysrith should at least have a leader's weapon...not to mention the fact that many of us deserved immteraction, at least a little bit. It would just be nice if we were given titles as often as other cabals.

Eryndorial: I had hoped to have something come of my empowerment, I'm not sure what I did wrong. Oh well.

Acallsho: My favorite bird, I hated it when you immed.

Sylvan:
Alysrith - Danical's best friend, we heroed together and grew up together in a way. I had some of my best times just traveling with you and you do a great job. I regret leaving you with Danical. You are a strong backbone for the grove, maybe someday you will be rewarded.

Sahannara - We had some fun times in the cities summoning to the river. Wish we could have fought alongside each other more.

Targaryen - Was great til you left, wish you hadn't

Cerunnir, Tuss, Vasocal - My favorite up and comers. I'm so happy you guys are up there now, you are one good reason I didn't mind deleting Danical, as much as Orinah will want to think it was him.

The rest of those who came and went aren't worth mentioning, so many of you got in, heroed, and left the rest of us hanging, I figure many went and joined the lich bandwagon. If I forgot someone who doesn't think they fit here, they probably don't I have a bad memory.

Scion:
Krivohan - Probably my favorite scion of all, I know you work hard and you fight hard. YOu always had Danical's respect, though you know exactly why I sacced your stuff today. Anyway, good work IC and luck with whatever.

Daiken - My second favorite foe. It's always funny when two people of the cloth fight, cause no one is going to outright win and kill someone. I got you close once, when i dispelled your aura and you didn't notice right away. You almost got me a few times too, when you would gate to me after I had been fighting others. I looked forward to our fights though, I got pretty good at dispel with you.

Dwoggurd - The best fighter in Scions by far. You were fun to fight, I loved withering you and watching you run. Man it seemed like you got lucky, and I remember one time, you must have had 10 teleport potions. Good work

The rest, well, I don't care to mention many of you, most of you deleted, or want to join the "new" bandwagon.

Tribunals: My second biggest foes!
Well, names escape me, but we had some good fights, I know I pissed off a lot of you summoning you to that river. Those times were fun for Danical, but i'm sure most hated it.

Ragers:
I intereacted with many of you frequently because you were the only ones about to aide against the Scions.

Shamus - Great guy, I hope you last and that your name gets added to the pillar.

Tobeldest - You beast, thanks for the fun times.

all the rest of you who I'm forgetting sorry, post something and i'll definately respond.

Nexus - Hardly interacted with you guys, except Thalongrim for a little while when they fought the scions. I'm not sure what you guys are doing, but it doesn't seem like much! At least to us forest people.

Hmm, so many others I've interacted with, no Warlocks even seem to be active, so thats a moot point. Though, that time near the unicorn pendant sucked. Ah well, live and learn, run from Avalanche.

It was a fun ride, I liked Danical, but I was tired of him, his con was down to 7 and I didn't feel like I could do much to the scions I actually wanted to harm, so I chose a different route and Danical is done.

See ya in the fields,
Aaron aka Minyar

Orinah (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 12:15 AM

#7183, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

Not even a mention? Harsh.

Danical (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 08:28 AM

#7184, "hmm.."
In response to Reply #4

Well, I thought about you after I had written it if you can believe that, but the truth is you weren't really around all that much until the end of Danical's life. You were ok, but you have a great set now to compliment yourself. When you guys came after me again for Kriv's gear, I was retarded, and that would kind of sum up a lot of the end of my pking times. I should have had elite guards in that room knowing full well you would do area attacks. I should have waiting in a different room so I could get the first hit. Cerunnir should have been ready to strike out against Dranolian when I summoned him, but he wasn't. Even though I said something. Anyway, you do your part, and you do it well.

Aaron

Danical (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 08:33 AM

#7177, "I would like to know why my dislike for Dullameh was ta..."
In response to Reply #2

I don't think it is right that you removed my dislike for Dullameh. He is not highly regarded in my opinion, because he fled in the face of people actually standing up to him. I didn't call him names, I just stated a fact, and you remove it?

Aaron

DullamehSun 23-Jun-02 10:49 PM
11 posts
#7178, "Re: I don't know why my dislike for Dullameh..."
In response to Reply #6

I'm actually not really sure what you're talking about. I'm sorry you feel that way, I guess. It's not exactly the impression I see myself giving, or try to put out.

You were kinda fun to fight. I could always count on you coming to defend when I raided alone... damn. Looks like I'm going to have to go elsewhere to stock up on my shaman corpses.

Good luck on your next.

Danical (Guest)Mon 24-Jun-02 10:32 AM

#7179, "What really gets my goat!"
In response to Reply #22

What really upset me the most about the whole situation is that Valg deleted my thread about you, and it wasn't even bad. You should remember the time. Thalongrim, Myself, Karhon, and Cerunnir came after you. We beat you up fairly well, and then you and Urden both disappeared from Radar and hid until you left. Maybe you don't "typically" give that impression, but you sure did that way. All four of us sat there and were like, he left, I can't believe it. Aye, those fights at the bear were fun, much better when I was actually there for the beginning of it. I hated cure that dang scourge...that was the worst. In retrospect, I do like your char, but I felt like you really pussied out that day.

Aaron

Random ThinkerMon 08-Jul-02 08:31 PM
9 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7180, "What, are you kidding me?"
In response to Reply #30

Okay...4 on 1(2?). You beat him up. Fine. But you're mad because he ran away not to die? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this.

Boy Scout (Guest)Mon 08-Jul-02 11:02 PM

#7181, "RE: What, are you kidding me?"
In response to Reply #39

A lich could steamroller that group. Add an invoker to the equation, on the side of that lich. It just got one-sided. And they ran. And The 4 were disappointed.

Make more sense?
-Boy Scout

==Disclaimer==
I am not one of those four characters. I trust Aaron. I trust Dullameh. I don't know what happened. The above statement is collected thoughts from a previous post. If you do not like it, do not blame any of the participants; flame away.

Danical (Guest)Wed 10-Jul-02 06:04 AM

#7182, "RE: What, are you kidding me?"
In response to Reply #40

Hey,
My frustration was that he quit five minutes after we made him flee. and that is no joke. Maybe he had to go potty, who knows, but it looked bad to me.

Aaron

UllerSun 23-Jun-02 08:35 AM
56 posts
#7175, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

Imms:
Uller and Sebeok: I know you are busy, but man does Sylvan get the immortal leader shaft at times. Alysrith should at least have a leader's weapon...not to mention the fact that many of us deserved immteraction, at least a little bit. It would just be nice if we were given titles as often as other cabals.

I can't speak for Sebeok, but I will admit I haven't been doing the Immteraction game as much in the last three months or so as I used to. Work, home, my health and family have been taking up a little more time than they used to. Hopefully down the road I can find a bit more time. As an aside, I do tend to stay away from empowerees of other immortals especially regarding titles. I didn't watch Danical too much, but overall I thought the character was ok. I was the one who lectured you over cb on negotiating with a lich, and in retrospect, perhaps I came down a bit harder than I intended. Anyhow, good luck with the next and all of that.

Danical (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 08:38 AM

#7176, "I understood why you came down on me."
In response to Reply #7

I understood perfectly why you thought it was a little odd. The only thing is that it was "the only" thing I ever saw with him. After being asked about leadership with Weswin, then being cast aside, I wasn't too surprised, but man I would have liked at least a title. And I understand your talk of interferring, but Eryndorial didn't seem to be doing anything for me either!

Aaron

Cerunnir (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 10:55 AM

#7174, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

Hey! Who shall summon scions now? Cerunnir saw you as a good friend, and it was realy fun to travel with you. About that incident about the summon...I noticed a little to late that I had punched a wrong button on the "lash Dranolian". Sorry for that. Good luck with your next character, whatever that will be.

Cerunnir

Dwoggurd (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 11:00 AM

#7173, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

The bastard summoner! You were an "annoying" sylvan for me ,
making it a lot harder to defend in the Chasm because
every raid usually started with summoning me into a pack
of goodies/warders. We had many fights since our middle ranks.
You were one of sylvans who actually hunted me
( not just sitting camo in woods ). On the other side, stop
bugging me for your eq, I usually don't bother to loot
but also I don't care if somebody else does.

> I loved withering you and watching you run.

Translation: "I loved withering you and wording away
if I wasn't dead yet".

Kalraak (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 11:50 AM

#7171, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

Nice job playing Danical, I would have never guessed you were Minyar We had alot of fights, you always seemed to show up right when I was in the middle of something with fortress/ragers. The time you came to get me with Lintronea was paticulary memorable. Anyway can't wait to see what you play next, see ya in the fields bro.

Peace
-Smalley

Danical (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 12:00 PM

#7172, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #12

Hey bud, yeah, we did have some fun fights, I would have never guessed either. Drop me a line.

Aaron

valaria (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 12:45 PM

#7169, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

heh was fun when you where wanted.. I allways new I was going to fight you.

Danical (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 01:03 PM

#7170, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #14

Your name was one that escaped me. It was always fun to fight you. I know people hate wither, but thats what a shaman has to help him. I think we traded axes a few times!

Aaron

Daiken (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 01:36 PM

#7160, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

>Daiken - My second favorite foe. It's always funny when
>two people of the cloth fight, cause no one is going to
>outright win and kill someone. I got you close once, when i
>dispelled your aura and you didn't notice right away. You
>almost got me a few times too, when you would gate to me
>after I had been fighting others. I looked forward to our
>fights though, I got pretty good at dispel with you.

I'm probably the same as Dwoggurd, any face offs with you consisted of you dispelling every single supplication i had (usually in 2 go's) then you teleporting/wording away. (of course though I only bothered coming after you if you were hurt)

Was fun, the sylvans, warlocks, ragers have such potential they barely use (except tonight)

MinyarSun 23-Jun-02 03:39 PM
504 posts
#7161, "Come on, lets be honest"
In response to Reply #16

I did beat you down a few times, and you know it. Yes, of course I'm going to dispel a healer, and I'm going to wither a duergar warrior. Dwoggurd didn't "whoop up" on me as much as he would like to believe, and there were many timse he ran. Granted, I ran from you guys a bit. But I also defend the grove against you when no one else was. I didn't hold onto a lot of eq very long, because I didn't really care about my life, as much as I did about defending the bear against the Lich. Now, I still want to know why the Bear seems so weak compared to the Arch-Mage. Maybe some imms can explain that.

Aaron

AbernyteMon 24-Jun-02 03:42 AM
973 posts
#7166, "the bear?"
In response to Reply #18

jeez, the bear has always seemed the worse to fight, for me anyway. He has huge HP sunrays nasty and hits hard. Anyway, I knew that arial shaman was you, just felt it in my bones! Get your arse into battle and enough talk of dispelin supps!

-----Abernyte

Danical (Guest)Mon 24-Jun-02 10:23 AM

#7167, "RE: the bear?"
In response to Reply #25

Ok, let me just say this. Dullameh would raid us...He would hit the bear with zombies... (just him) and it would be dead typically before i could word and run there. So I'd show up as it died, just to turn undead my arse into hurt and run city. Ah well, As for battle my friend...well, its going to be a bit before that happens, but an Idea is in the works!

Aaron

AbernyteMon 24-Jun-02 01:09 PM
973 posts
#7168, "RE: the bear?"
In response to Reply #27

A phylactery that softens and a nasty zombie hoarde will do that.

-----Abernyte

Dwoggurd (Guest)Mon 24-Jun-02 03:52 AM

#7162, "Alright, lets be honest"
In response to Reply #18

>I did beat you down a few times, and you know it. Yes, of
>course I'm going to dispel a healer, and I'm going to wither
>a duergar warrior. Dwoggurd didn't "whoop up" on me as much
>as he would like to believe, and there were many timse he
>ran. Granted, I ran from you guys a bit.

First of all, I don't have to "believe" because
I have everything logged.
Your comment made me to grep through my logs.
So here are the results:
1) 1 vs. 1 fights against you: the only fight I had to run from you
happened in High Lords, a was sleeping there after fighting ambassadors
and you came and withered me, we fought a bit and then I teleported.
Every other solo fight against you ended up with you wording out or dying.
2) group vs. group fighting where numbers were equal or in my favor:
basically the only fight in this category where I had to run,
was when you and Nefahrin made several attempts to summon/sleep me
out of the Chasm. ( Deloit and Daiken-non-hero were logged on too ).
In some of these attempts you I had to run, in other you had.
3) sylvan/goodies/rager's gangs were numbers were (heavily)
on your side, yes, sometimes I had to run, but I wouldn't call it "running from you".

>Now, I still want to know why the Bear
>seems so weak compared to the Arch-Mage. Maybe some imms can
>explain that.

In the fact, Scion cabal is the easiest cabal to raid. ( along with Fortress ). You can summon scions out, and it is a lot harder to
summon camoed sylvans in the Grove. You can put briars outside
which are huge pain for defenders. Perhaps the Bear doesn't do as much
damage as the Archmage does, but "insect swarm" isn't cool.

Danical (Guest)Mon 24-Jun-02 10:25 AM

#7163, "Can't wait to see all these "logs""
In response to Reply #26

I'm sorry I'm skeptical that you logged "every" fight, because there were quite a few. And if you did, then grats, you are way more dedicated to being right than I am. No offense, but I don't care what your "logs" show. Nor do I care if you actually logged "every" fight. However, it will be fun to see them on dio's in the future. I never said you weren't a good fighter, just said we had some good ones. Oh, and Typically, you would entwine me early in the fight, so of course i would word. I'm not going to fight you to near death so I can get cursed in the meantime by a healer. Maybe you should review your logs for that too?

Aaron

RooqweazMon 24-Jun-02 11:24 AM
33 posts
#7164, "hrm"
In response to Reply #28

Most of MUD clients have autolog features.

Danical (Guest)Mon 24-Jun-02 11:36 AM

#7165, "RE: hrm"
In response to Reply #31

yes, thanks, I use ZMUD, I know about autolog

Savarin (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 01:58 PM

#7159, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

*laughs*
You and me both saw the same thing, that a shapeshifter and a shaman
are not meant to fight invokers, necromancers, and entwining warriors.
Oh well, I must say I did enjoy interacting with you at the beginning
and the help you gave me. Was it you slew that Invoker Laserella or
something? That was funny to see her flee then come back and be
tripped to death! And I'm glad to here you not jumping on the Lich
Bandwagon. We need more people to fight against the Scions but its
good to see the balance finally swinging to the light again.
Oh well, hope to see you again and work beside you again in another
form.

Brian S.

Jaslanna (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 06:04 PM

#7158, "Hmph."
In response to Reply #2

I rather enjoyed when you were about. One of the few people who I seemed to never be able to finish. Always escaping in the end. Too bad you deleted. I had you on my list of people to study further.

LhydiaSun 23-Jun-02 06:25 PM
2382 posts
#7157, "Bleh."
In response to Reply #2

I really really didn't like how you would try to weasel your way out of wanted flags, or berate me for doing something wrong in character by directly quoting from the laws. I think that a Sylvan shouldn't be at all concerned with how laws are enforced or the affects of his actions in town. Also, everytime you died and got full looted or were attacked by more then one Tribunal at a time, you would complain about how unfair we were. If someone attacks me constantly in town, I'm going to constantly keep ganking their equipment and giving it to other Tribs who actually do die to Sylvan sucker punch raids. And telling me I wasn't worthy enough to wear the equipment I had, *ugh*.
Other then all that, I did enjoy fighting you and Targaryen, It kept me constantly focused and ready for stuff to happen in the game, and kept those dull moments that Tribunal is famous for at bay. Hell, you even almost killed me that once.

Aiakalymn

Ulfin! (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 07:56 PM

#7155, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

You forgettum me! *flaps his wings about angrily!*
heh

EnbuergoMon 24-Jun-02 01:59 PM
150 posts
#7156, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #21

Forgotten again! Hah!

Danical (Guest)Sun 23-Jun-02 11:09 PM

#7153, "Daomael, I forgot ya"
In response to Reply #2

SOrry man, I can't beleive I forgot you. You were a good friend to Danical, though you did stop showing up there toward the end. Anyway, you are a good roleplayer, glad to have been alongside ya.

Aaron

Daomael (Guest)Tue 25-Jun-02 02:37 PM

#7154, "RE: Daomael, I forgot ya"
In response to Reply #23

Thanks there, I was afraid you forgot me! Going to miss having you around to get me out of scrapes every once in a while. Good luck in your next character, I'm sure whatever you do you will do well.

AlysrithSat 29-Jun-02 12:19 PM
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7152, "RE: My Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

>Sylvan:
>Alysrith - Danical's best friend, we heroed together and
>grew up together in a way. I had some of my best times just
>traveling with you and you do a great job. I regret leaving
>you with Danical. You are a strong backbone for the grove,
>maybe someday you will be rewarded.

I liked having you around, and thought you did well as a Sylvan.
I wish the end could have been better for you, but
*shrug* thems the breaks I guess.
Good luck, and I hope you find more of what you are
looking for with your next char.

Alysrith Eregale, Hunter of the K'sra, Warder Captain

KrivohanSat 22-Jun-02 11:46 PM
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#7185, "RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Damn! I can't believe you're here as a deletion. I felt you did a pretty good job as a warder. Good luck on the next character and come back as a Scion we'll have a blast if I'm not dead.

Krivohan the Vindicated, High Chancellor of Shapeshifting

MinyarSat 22-Jun-02 11:50 PM
504 posts
#7186, "RE: (DEL) Danical the Holy of Faith"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry man, I hated Scion, ever since Valg gave me the shaft as Sintarlin, I won't do it again. I want to kill you guys remember! And going after Dullameh transcends to OOC.

Aaron

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7145 Previous topic | Next topic