Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Pissudin the Winged Claw of Judg..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64560
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 25-Dec-07 06:44 AM
Member since 05th Jun 2024
16902 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64560, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Pissudin the Winged Claw of Judgment, Provost Magistrate"

Tue Dec 25 05:43:08 2007

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Pissudin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:589

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Pissudin the Winged Claw of ..., Desabarun (Guest), 30-Dec-07 09:32 PM, #60
Reply You suck!, Llorenz (Guest), 28-Dec-07 09:45 PM, #55
Reply Solid character all round., Elemek (Guest), 26-Dec-07 08:14 AM, #36
Reply RE: Solid character all round., Pissudin (Guest), 27-Dec-07 01:25 PM, #42
Reply Good Job from the outside., Thuul (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:06 PM, #24
Reply RE: Good Job from the outside., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:11 PM, #26
     Reply Harsh., Thuul (Guest), 25-Dec-07 09:57 PM, #33
          Reply Killing city guards..., DogLaw (Guest), 27-Dec-07 02:34 PM, #49
               Reply Under current law, you'd be booted., Pro (Guest), 27-Dec-07 04:52 PM, #50
Reply Man you piss piss pissed me off, but deep down, I had s..., Lycastanblix (Guest), 25-Dec-07 07:15 PM, #19
Reply RE: Man you piss piss pissed me off, but deep down, I h..., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:07 PM, #25
     Reply I will just throw my goodbye here, N b M (Guest), 26-Dec-07 03:53 PM, #38
Reply You annoyed me., NMTehW (Guest), 25-Dec-07 05:55 PM, #13
Reply RE: You annoyed me., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 06:17 PM, #14
     Reply RE: You annoyed me., Lyristeon, 25-Dec-07 06:53 PM, #18
     Reply I can vouche for this., Thuul (Guest), 25-Dec-07 07:55 PM, #21
     Reply OK I'll explain it:, NMtehW (Guest), 30-Dec-07 02:39 AM, #56
          Reply This is a game., Law (Guest), 30-Dec-07 03:11 AM, #57
          Reply RE: OK I'll explain it:, Lyristeon, 30-Dec-07 08:46 AM, #58
Reply Cabals., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:11 AM, #3
Reply Woo!, Dungard (Guest), 25-Dec-07 10:29 AM, #6
Reply RE: Woo!, Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 10:56 AM, #7
Reply I feel jolly now, sort of., Werzidian (Guest), 25-Dec-07 11:54 AM, #8
Reply RE: I feel jolly now, sort of., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:46 PM, #29
Reply No love for Imperials!, Zridv (Guest), 25-Dec-07 03:11 PM, #10
Reply Yes, Empire., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 05:09 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Yes, Empire., Rhayla (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:03 PM, #23
          Reply RE: Yes, Empire., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:29 PM, #27
               Reply It's all good., Rhayla (Guest), 25-Dec-07 09:19 PM, #32
Reply You had a set of balls bigger than your gnome body., Vhergruhl (Guest), 25-Dec-07 06:20 PM, #15
Reply RE: You had a set of balls bigger than your gnome body., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:39 PM, #28
Reply RE: Cabals., Soayel (Guest), 26-Dec-07 01:15 AM, #34
Reply RE: Cabals., Pissudin (Guest), 27-Dec-07 01:32 PM, #43
Reply A class act, Throkk (Guest), 26-Dec-07 05:53 AM, #35
Reply RE: A class act, Pissudin (Guest), 27-Dec-07 01:48 PM, #44
Reply har har, yevandr (Guest), 26-Dec-07 11:47 AM, #37
Reply RE: har har, Pissudin (Guest), 27-Dec-07 01:57 PM, #45
Reply RE: Cabals., Cyth (Guest), 26-Dec-07 06:52 PM, #39
Reply RE: Cabals., Pissudin (Guest), 27-Dec-07 02:06 PM, #46
Reply RE: Cabals., Linaeren_ (Guest), 27-Dec-07 02:05 AM, #40
Reply RE: Cabals., Pissudin (Guest), 27-Dec-07 02:14 PM, #47
Reply Well Done, Bolorg (Guest), 27-Dec-07 08:16 AM, #41
Reply RE: Well Done, Pissudin (Guest), 27-Dec-07 02:20 PM, #48
Reply You made me want to delete more than once., Folsa (Guest), 27-Dec-07 11:14 PM, #51
Reply RE: You made me want to delete more than once., Pissudin (Guest), 28-Dec-07 05:10 PM, #53
Reply Fun times, Izuhlzin (Guest), 28-Dec-07 12:11 AM, #52
Reply RE: Fun times, Pissudin (Guest), 28-Dec-07 05:19 PM, #54
Reply RE: Cabals., shamanman, 30-Dec-07 07:56 PM, #59
Reply Immortals., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 07:33 AM, #2
Reply RE: Immortals., Rayihn, 25-Dec-07 08:30 AM, #4
Reply RE: Immortals., Lyristeon, 25-Dec-07 06:41 PM, #16
Reply Great character..., Twist, 25-Dec-07 07:28 PM, #20
Reply RE: Great character..., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 08:02 PM, #22
Reply RE: Immortals., Iukulli, 25-Dec-07 08:53 PM, #30
     Reply RE: Immortals., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 09:12 PM, #31
Reply Merry Christmas Criminals., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 07:07 AM, #1
     Reply Merry christmas indeed, Patick, 25-Dec-07 09:53 AM, #5
     Reply Only regret..., Lightmaged (Guest), 25-Dec-07 01:23 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Only regret..., Pissudin (Guest), 25-Dec-07 05:22 PM, #12
               Reply Mantis, Lyristeon, 25-Dec-07 06:49 PM, #17

Desabarun (Guest)Sun 30-Dec-07 09:32 PM

#64734, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Pissudin the Winged Claw of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Pissudin was a constant threat but never one that I didn't like having around.

As far as "ganking your link-dead ass down" goes, I did think at one point that maybe you were having link issues, since you didn't seem to be doing much, but then I saw that you were paralyzed (i.e.had a "rigid" flag), so carried on attacking until you died. Didn't feel like that much of a gank either, since you weren't the only one were were fighting that the time. And my god, did you have heavy protections! I thought the hold was going to wear off before you died that time.

I went over the log of that fight after the full loot comments you made to me, and most of the looting appeared to have been done by people below our pk range and your own ally. I think the sustained retrieval attempts drew some vultures.

A good trib. Just glad I didn't have to face you when you had bloody shackles too! I'll have to have a look at your edges, because a lot of my songs seemed to work oddly against you.

Llorenz (Guest)Fri 28-Dec-07 09:45 PM

#64694, "You suck!"
In response to Reply #0

How do you age die without ever giving me a chance to get some revenge action? Every time I broke a damn law you were right there flagging, pouncing flying to, just making my day miserable. I think you just flew around when I was on looking for me to be vis in a city and then being all over me like white on rice. Loved and hated your char, kudos for playing a tribunal and making us cry overpowered.

Elemek (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 08:14 AM

#64617, "Solid character all round."
In response to Reply #0

I loved Pissudin as a character. I felt a little bad about baiting you that one time with Ravon, sweet plan though right?!, and I atleast got the last hit so Ravon missed 10 charges. We tangled a little when I was wanted but what was cool about you was that you never openly aided or joined forces when outlander was strong because you knew I was a chaotic through and through. I tried to stay wanted when I did get flagged so we could battle in the skies. It would have been exciting at least, something Elemek lacked towards the end.

I have to say I was always jealous of your forms but even more so when I read that you had BAT aswell as copperhead/tiger/golden eagle. Dude, it wont get much sweeter.

All the best with your next.

-----Abernyte

Pissudin (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 01:25 PM

#64653, "RE: Solid character all round."
In response to Reply #36

I was expecting a ambush when i went to you that day, what i was not expecting was a perma lag with lashes/control. Being vindicator I felt I had to do it anyways so it was all good.

About air combat we started one and one fled fast, the others i saw you in the air i went down to prepare came up and you were gone and vice-versa i believe. Air combat are very borring anyways, long fights with hardly a killing blow. So, i tried to catch you on the ground what was not easy...

And about my forms, yes, as i said, i could not expect anything better, always when i tought on delete i said to myself i would not have this luck again, so i kept goin.

Was fun having you around, good luck.

Thuul (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:06 PM

#64593, "Good Job from the outside."
In response to Reply #0

Seemed pretty solid to me through all my chars you livied through.

I do have one question. Did Tiger pounce take you out of the room you were fighting in?

I ask because I could see you pouncing on an outlander that fled into Galadon while unwanted.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:11 PM

#64595, "RE: Good Job from the outside."
In response to Reply #24

Yes, the pounce would take me to fight into galadon, thats why most of the time i avoided using the tiger to defend. Thus making me a poor defender having to relly on eagle or some lame brandishing/recite by the captain.

But thats ok, I lived with it.

Thuul (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 09:57 PM

#64602, "Harsh."
In response to Reply #26

But way to stick with it.

I just wish Tribs had a version of Trepidation and Bio-empathy that worked in the city to prevent people from Killing City Mobs in front of them for OOC bs'd'ness.

See you on your next.

DogLaw (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 02:34 PM

#64660, "Killing city guards..."
In response to Reply #33

While a Tribunal is on is a bad idea. If there is a WANTED flag out I would sure as hell mark you as a lawbreaker. Them guards are my allies and need protecting. As for killing other mobs ....not much you can do but keep your eye out for an opportunity to mark them at a later date.

Pro (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 04:52 PM

#64661, "Under current law, you'd be booted."
In response to Reply #49

You can't make people wanted for killing MOB's save for very specific instances.

Lycastanblix (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 07:15 PM

#64585, "Man you piss piss pissed me off, but deep down, I had s..."
In response to Reply #0

I just really wanted to see you die once.

You were the only one who could take a crap on my happy-go-lucky lawlessness.

Well played, at least from my perspective.

ALL FEAR PISSUDIN, WHO RAINS DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS!!!

xoxo,
Vagabond.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:07 PM

#64594, "RE: Man you piss piss pissed me off, but deep down, I h..."
In response to Reply #19

Damn you, you were tough to get. Your forms made up a combination really, really hard to fight. Run and regeneration are a challenge to catch, but i managed to do it a couple of times.

By the way, that time you and Ilmdrin combined kicks with rakes in the eastern road, was one of the few times i cold sweated. Very unexpected and very effective, i just got lucky.

good lucThanks for the take it easy with Tribunals.

N b M (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 03:53 PM

#64622, "I will just throw my goodbye here"
In response to Reply #25

Yeah, that time on eastern was definately memorable as Ilmdrin. I was hidding just off the large crossroads waiting for you to go after him. Sucks that I missed that mountain storm kick, cause I knew we wouldn't catch you like that ever again. You definately were a thorn in the side to Ilmdrin and made me the player question getting wanted. But most of the time I just went for it anyway.

There were a few times I tried to engage you in conversation to see what you had in the rp department but you always seemed busy.

Solid all around, merry christmas.

NMTehW (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 05:55 PM

#64579, "You annoyed me."
In response to Reply #0

It was as if you had a trigger to flag whenever you heard a wild yell in town. Stuff like being flagged when you're defending yourself in town rubbed me up the wrong way, and to be honest, struck me as OOC boredom bleeding into IC actions.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 06:17 PM

#64580, "RE: You annoyed me."
In response to Reply #13

While i do not know who you are, i can guarantee i had no trigger with this character. I had a couple of aliases but thats another history.

But know this, if you caused a true yell in town, you hardly were defending yourself, so the flag was legit. Also you always can prey to imms if Tribunals are abusing "wanted", just be sure it was really a abuse.

And if you were a law braker, it was really my intention to be a annoyance.

Good luck.

LyristeonTue 25-Dec-07 06:53 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64584, "RE: You annoyed me."
In response to Reply #14

I am a hardass on Tribs who abuse things, even if they don't realize they are abusing things. I was logged on for probably more than half of Pissudin's life and I can't recall a single time during that where it looked even remotely iffy.

If you cause another character to yell officially in a protected city, it isn't ooc at all. You are deserving of the flag.

Thuul (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 07:55 PM

#64588, "I can vouche for this."
In response to Reply #18

sgre

NMtehW (Guest)Sun 30-Dec-07 02:39 AM

#64715, "OK I'll explain it:"
In response to Reply #14

X attacks me in town. You flag him. All good so far. The guards do a crap job of killing him and he keeps coming after me. I use a spec skill on him when he chases me into the next room (which causes a yell) and I get flagged for it. To me that's complete bullsh*t.

Most jurisdictions hold with some concept of reasonable force to defend onesself. Your argument that I was in the wrong with fighting the criminal because I wasn't deputised stank of bullsh*t, by which I mean following the letter of the law and disregarding the spirit.

Law (Guest)Sun 30-Dec-07 03:11 AM

#64716, "This is a game."
In response to Reply #56

I remember an imm saying before that the Blood Tribunal are exactly that...blood tribunal. They aren't the justice of the old and they sure as damn don't care about upholding the 'spirit of the law.' Especially if they're evil. Each character has his own ambition that mixes with their cabal and as far as most people are concerned, this 'most jurisdictions' rant you're saying doesn't really mean much in the game.

LyristeonSun 30-Dec-07 08:45 AM
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64723, "RE: OK I'll explain it:"
In response to Reply #56
Edited on Sun 30-Dec-07 08:46 AM

>X attacks me in town. You flag him. All good so far. The
>guards do a crap job of killing him and he keeps coming after
>me. I use a spec skill on him when he chases me into the next
>room (which causes a yell) and I get flagged for it. To me
>that's complete bullsh*t.

That's the Blood Tribunal. You aren't allowed to break the law. It isn't #### to the Blood Tribunal.
>
>Most jurisdictions hold with some concept of reasonable force
>to defend onesself. Your argument that I was in the wrong with
>fighting the criminal because I wasn't deputised stank of
>bullsh*t, by which I mean following the letter of the law and
>disregarding the spirit.

Bleh. That would make it really boring and tedious for the Blood Tribunal. It isn't about being good or fair, it's about being orderly.
>
>
>

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:11 AM

#64563, "Cabals."
In response to Reply #0

Tribunal - Tough is the life of a tribunal... easy to join, easy to screw up and be kicked. Thank you for everyone who joined and played by my side, and sorry for being a ass with some of you as well, but it was required to. So many interesing characters i have crossed by, and i sure will miss you a lot. Just to remember a few of you who come to the top of my head, Izuhlzin, Siloreelo, Babou, Geona, Midralir, Maethron, Taleon, Shadiq, Rywald, Adina... and so on.

Battle - You guys earned my respect. Before Pissudin i did hate you, but now all i can have is two thumbs up for your attitude. Great job all around, so many interesting and solid characters by your side that i even dare to start pointing names, but a few i have to...
-Drovis and Golhyrr, you two teached me a lot... beated me a lot as well. Tromish, Yevandar, Phillis, Raatok, Awk, Armonk and Jun, you all impressed me on your own way.

Outlander - I hope i did made you care a bit about the law. I died with the feeling you guys have the upper hand in the war we have, but just my feeling... I had great fun with this character and you guys sure were a great part of it. Linaeren i could call my arch-enemy due to our history (good luck with imming), and so many others made my life interesting, thank you guys.

Fortress - Most of my life i had been bitter with the Fortress, especially after you deny the help i asked to atempt rescue Iukulli in hell. In the end of my life, a few of you made my oppinion change... thanks mostly to and Kelton and Dey, who is gone now.

Scions - Facing you alone is already a challenge, but when you guys pack in four or five you are unstopable, expecially with a beast like Ravon alongside with you. Regardless i had some interesting fights with you guys, keep rocking.

Nexus - Really liked some of you and hated others... but guess its the way you should be. Big goodye to Jenjo and Xilia.

After 600 hours there are hundreds of names i should be mentioning here, if you wish post something and i will reply accordly. Good luck you all, have fun.

Dungard (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 10:29 AM

#64567, "Woo!"
In response to Reply #3

What an awesome character! I know there was some griping about you holding some items that really aren't put to great use on a shifter, but man, I think you did a great job.

Honestly, the times when I don't break the law and probably could, you are the reason. Very tough!

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 10:56 AM

#64568, "RE: Woo!"
In response to Reply #6

Ah Dungard, congratulations on leadership spot, i am sure you will do well.

The reason i used some unusual items for a shifter is that they granted health... things that would give me 50hp or 66hp, even if i did not use its full potential would still be good. The fulminator is another thing, just because i could not find anything better. I know there is a easy gauntlet to get, but as a tribunal i could/should not kill a citizen of a protected town.

Thank you for your words, have fun.

Werzidian (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 11:54 AM

#64569, "I feel jolly now, sort of."
In response to Reply #3

Ack and ack at the eagle-tiger combo. It was absolutly horrible to face you, and when I was online and being the only wanted guy around you would haunt me constantly. One of the last times we clashed was the time I tried to retrieve the fetish from empire. But I could not, simply could not get close to the palace without a swoop-peck from you.

I did quite well against you in some fights though. But it required a knowledge that you would swoop down giving me time to prep.

Very good, but über annoying enemy. Good work.

Werz.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:46 PM

#64598, "RE: I feel jolly now, sort of."
In response to Reply #8

Every well played warrior is a problem for shifters, you were no exception. I was very predictable, if you were not chamo and was wanted i would go out to find you, that would give time to prepare/set traps. I liked our fights, just wished you could not relly on chamaleon so much. But everyone fights with what is given to them.

Good job.

Zridv (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 03:11 PM

#64572, "No love for Imperials!"
In response to Reply #3

Well, I think we got on alright. I respected you and I think our relationship was ok. Great job all around, I'll say more later.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 05:09 PM

#64574, "Yes, Empire."
In response to Reply #10

I knew I was forgeting something.

I tried to keep a polite relationship with the Empire, but that ended there. I avoided to hang around and hunt/raid with empire save for a rare occasions. I tried to keep the Order cabals separated as i believed Tribunals were there to give people a choice and Empire to force them under theyr laws.

As for Imperials, i would like to see many of you more time around and face the odds sometimes you have, when that happens you have the potential to shine... The ones i had opportunity to interact, were pretty solid towards tha law and i greatly enjoyed that. Thanks for the time and talks while i was on duty.

Good luck you all.

Rhayla (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:03 PM

#64590, "RE: Yes, Empire."
In response to Reply #11

I remember sending a few tells your way, but never got a response. Somehow it stuck in my head you were a human and I assumed by no response you were a goodie. In the end, it was likely you just being busy, but I did try a few times.

One time you must have been in and out of town because I saw you in Galadon, Ilmdrin attacked me at the altar, then you were gone. Tried to let you know, but no response.

Anyways, after that I sort of just wrote you off, thinking you hated Imperials.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:29 PM

#64596, "RE: Yes, Empire."
In response to Reply #23

Reading this i think it was just bad luck and bad times. I did try to respond to everyone who sent me a tell. But sometimes it was just madness the amount of crossed talks that jumped on my screen, add that with fighting with criminals/retrieving from outlanders and you have the scene. And about crimes, i did try to investigate every single one that i had a report, but being alone and crimes happening at two cities at the same time makes things even harder.

Sorry it happened, as i said, the least i tried was to keep a polite relationship with the Empire...

See you in the fields.

Rhayla (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 09:19 PM

#64601, "It's all good."
In response to Reply #27

I didn't think bad about you, like I said I figure'd you may have something against Empire.

But about the tells, I can only fathom the craziness when you logged on haha. Looking back, you'll enjoy how awesome this character of yours was.

Vhergruhl (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 06:20 PM

#64581, "You had a set of balls bigger than your gnome body."
In response to Reply #3

When you were Vindicator, I hardly ever saw any criminals. That time you dropped down to shackle me with the three hero villagers right with me was bloody crazy.

Well done man, well done.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:39 PM

#64597, "RE: You had a set of balls bigger than your gnome body."
In response to Reply #15

Glad you enjoyed our brief interactions even if we were not able to fight. That was nothing really especial, just me trying to do what i had to do... good it did not pass unnotice.

Good luck.

Soayel (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 01:15 AM

#64609, "RE: Cabals."
In response to Reply #3

>Fortress - Most of my life i had been bitter with the
>Fortress, especially after you deny the help i asked to atempt
>rescue Iukulli in hell. In the end of my life, a few of you
>made my oppinion change... thanks mostly to and Kelton and
>Dey, who is gone now.

I actually liked Pissudin quite a lot. You did you job very well, and we few times we spoke it was interesting.

I honestly would have liked to help you with Iukulli in Hell, as I had told you I would try. But at that time, I really couldn't stay online enough for that.

And I don't know if you will believe that or not... But when you would come at the Fortress to catch criminals within, every single times I told them to turns themselves in. Unfortunately, most are very dwarf-like (and some are !! ) and very rarely do that.

Anyway, great char !

Pissudin (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 01:32 PM

#64654, "RE: Cabals."
In response to Reply #34

You did came to my rescue a couple of times and i thank you for that. About catching criminals at the fort i never minded you having one among you, what i cared was when they hidden inside. For Pisudin cabals were places of respect and he disliked a lot using it as a hidding place.

Liked you, shame we did not interact a bit more.

Keep up going, and good luck.

Throkk (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 05:53 AM

#64613, "A class act"
In response to Reply #3

I wish to commend you on your attitude, both in the game and on the forums. A fine example for all. Hearing your goals, I should think you fulfilled them all very nicely indeed.

As for our fortunately few encounters:
Throkk relies on doing heavy damage and run if it doesn't work. A heavily protected tiger with manacles is a very bad match-up. You were the only character I faced who could kill Throkk at will, seemingly without breaking a sweat. I know I could have done things a bit differently in some of our fights, which may have led to me surviving. I don't see you going down though.

Pissudin was a legend in his own time. Impressive.

Pissudin (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 01:48 PM

#64655, "RE: A class act"
In response to Reply #35

Thanks for your words, they have a special weight when comming from a enemy. Judging from what others of the spire said over the cabal, Throkk was a monster and i was eager to fight you. Our times did not match well, so i had the chance in a few days log on about two hours earlier, and i was not disappointed at all. When Ney immed i knew you would be the next Nightreaver.

About our fights, i also relied on damage but i had on my side a bigger amount of protections and when i had the chance to manacles you, things were a lot easyer. You do a great job all around, keep trucking and good luck.

yevandr (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 11:47 AM

#64619, "har har"
In response to Reply #3

Well I actually show up in a couple of places on this good bye but I will stick with the yevandr angle. Man did shifters give me a real rough time and you seemed to be blessed with some sort of supernatural ability to walk into the room just as my resist fell. I mean seriously our first literally 6 encounters you walk into the room and resist drops and I get pwnt.

Now that deathblow is perfected (yay 120 hours of constantly fighting to achieve this) and I got my second legacy I was hoping to get more brawls with you because we were on more even footing but you had to start falling off the face of the earth and now this. I always hated that when I was still low 40's you would sit on high road and I couldn't do anything to you, because you always had shield aura up as soon as I entered town and If i hit you then you just fly, wanted, zap barrier pwn yevandr.

I am surprised this is only your second cabaled character, you should try a villager, well once the spring cleaning is done around the village anyway.

Pissudin (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 01:57 PM

#64656, "RE: har har"
In response to Reply #37

Well, not my second caballed character, my second in the last three years... i have been around for long now.

Yevandr was special for me because he was my number 200 criminal killed, and someone was tracking it so i got to know. And our fights as i said before, a well played warrior owns a shifter and you being a berserker could really dish out damage a lot faster than i could... so our last fights were basically me striking and being forced to retreat because things were getting nasty and fast, expecially when you can hold a axe and disembowed.

Congratulations on becoming commander, good luck for you and the village.

Cyth (Guest)Wed 26-Dec-07 06:52 PM

#64630, "RE: Cabals."
In response to Reply #3

As Dey, I liked you. That death I took from you was not bitter at all. I did something, that was not lawful. Being the lawful Paladin, I wasn't going to lie about it. That was the only flag she had. After that encounter, I noticed you changed a little towards me. For the better. I wish I could of stuck around to rp with you more since I had no real tribby friends. Anyways, good run.

Pissudin (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 02:06 PM

#64657, "RE: Cabals."
In response to Reply #39

Dey, you really impressed me with that, i swear, you made my jaw drop. I tought to myself, that guy is really a knight, will tell the truth even if that takes him to his death. In almost 600 hours of game i only saw you doing something like that and i am glad you did, it was very rewarding rp-wise (I crossed with a true paladin).

A shame you deleted i tought you were great. Great job and good luck on what you are planning next.

Linaeren_ (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 02:05 AM

#64637, "RE: Cabals."
In response to Reply #3

Outlander - I hope i did made you care a bit about the law. I died with the feeling you guys have the upper hand in the war we have, but just my feeling... I had great fun with this character and you guys sure were a great part of it. Linaeren i could call my arch-enemy due to our history (good luck with imming), and so many others made my life interesting, thank you guys.

I honestly can't think of a worse match-up for a druid than an eagle + tiger. I could go toe to toe with Ravon easier than I could you. Now give that bastard bloody shackles and it's just horrible. Now take shackles away and give him those lieutenants that rape faces. Yes, you made my life hell. The paltry few times I was able to be a part of your death, I was ecstatic. Pissy was a love/hate relationship for me. You kept things hard and drove me to keep playing when I otherwise might have deleted. On the other side of that, you also made me want to delete, a lot. We were at odds for several hundreds of hours. I out lived you, I win. Heh. Hope you have fun with whatever you start up when you come back in Feb.

Lin

Pissudin (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 02:14 PM

#64658, "RE: Cabals."
In response to Reply #40

Despite of the amount of times i ended up killing you, you were one of the toughest opponents i could find. The amount of damage you could unleash was something that always impressed me. When i was going to fight you i always prepared as best as i could and was normal for you to take 900-1000 hps from me before the fight was over. And that believe me, was hard even for battle berserkers to do.

While you said you were in odds, i hardly took others to fight by my side to keep things interesting, raids are a different history. All around you were a great enemy and i got sad when you immed, because that for sure took some of the fun away.

Good luck to you, will like to see you with a religion soon.

Bolorg (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 08:16 AM

#64642, "Well Done"
In response to Reply #3

Not much mor to say. You had a solid gameplay and roleplay. I would have loved to hang around....Just didn't

See you in the fields

Zheesus

Pissudin (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 02:20 PM

#64659, "RE: Well Done"
In response to Reply #41

Shame you did not stick around Bolorg, i had hopes for you. I think you would go far in the Spire, knowledge and role play for it you had. But if you were having no fun, was better to delete anyways.

Good luck with what you are planning next.

Folsa (Guest)Thu 27-Dec-07 11:14 PM

#64669, "You made me want to delete more than once."
In response to Reply #3

Despite my 4-5 deaths to you, you remained a total class act. There was almost nothing I could do to you. I think you would have been a much better enemy if I even had a chance to win, but that's the way the dice roll.

Golden Eagle ensured that you could find me anywhere. Tiger pretty much ensured that it was a to-the-death fight against you. I would log in, see you on, and hide. There was almost no alternative. When we didn't have the fetish, I had to find some out of the way place to lay low.

Tribunal will miss you, and I as a player will miss you. Folsa sure as hell won't.

Good luck with your next.

Folsa

Pissudin (Guest)Fri 28-Dec-07 05:10 PM

#64689, "RE: You made me want to delete more than once."
In response to Reply #51

Ha Folsa, another tough enemy... and by the way, you ended up killing me once.

As for me hunting you, i did not mind leaving you alone if you were not wanted at the time, but if you were i just had to go after you. My advantage was to be better prapared to the fight most of the times we fought, if you prepared as well, things tend to go your way pretty quickly... expecially with daggers and maces.

Many times i logged on, you were being mean to other tribunals, i think you could defeat most of them pretty easly... at least i could fight you back so you knew the feeling. Good job all around and good luck being Harbringer.

See you around.

Izuhlzin (Guest)Fri 28-Dec-07 12:11 AM

#64672, "Fun times"
In response to Reply #3

I enjoyed my life with pissudin. I had hoped to be a vindicator alongside you but sometimes roles dont allow for it.

I made two other attempts to help you out. Katrianna(but that idea died down fast). and Then I failed my quick attempt at becoming a mummy with Nahmordyn. Too bad nothing clicked and have our runs with each other though. (although raiding the tree is always so much easier with pets. ie izuhlzin/nahmordyn ).

Pissudin (Guest)Fri 28-Dec-07 05:19 PM

#64690, "RE: Fun times"
In response to Reply #52

Ah, Izuhlzin... i remembered you a lot in the end of Pissudin's life as i killed a outlander and he had a sack made of your hide. Good memories.

I had no idea you were Katrianna and Nahmordyn, for this one i really, really wanted you as a mummy... Perhaps things would be different in the Spire. I felt sorry that you ate a couple of deaths while walking around with me, that we could have easly avoided but things just did not went so well.

Thank you for your efforts, and by the way, Izuhlzin was far the best of the three, you are very skilled and deadly with a arcane. When i tried to compare myself with you or Siloreelo i always felt a newbie about game knowledge... thank you for the tips you gave me, they sure helped me improve.

Good luck with your next, hope we cross paths again.

shamanmanSun 30-Dec-07 07:56 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#64731, "RE: Cabals."
In response to Reply #3

As Kanrue, I loved running with you. I'll never forget how cool you were with helping regear me after our(my) ####up deep down in hell. Too bad I didnt see it pan out, but you were definitely more then deserving of any love you got.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 07:33 AM

#64562, "Immortals."
In response to Reply #0

Guys, you all rock.

You keep up a great game there, really adicting and fun to play. I must congratulate you for the excellent job you made in keeping things intersting for everyone. All the recent changes must have demanded a lot of your free time and that must not go unnoticed, thank you for all the efforts putted on the game.

Zhulg - You are my hero. Never had the chance to interacted with you, but you are great. All this recent changes and the rewamp of shapeshifters are amazing, the new skills, new forms and greater enlivens keept me hanging around for amost 600 hours.

Marcatis - I tried to change my playing time one day to meet you, and it was terrible. My link just did not allow me to interact properly with you, I am sorry. Thank you for the trust you putted on me and it was very cool to know i had your support. I only met you twice but I could say you seems to exalt a aura of serenity, very cool.

Iukulli - My old hunting friend, good luck with your journey whatever you are up to. A shame you disappeared from sight, I sure would like to have seen more of you... I will not forget your words when we fail to rescue you... "Tribunals, you will not be forgoten, or forgiven..." I liked and had hopes for it.

Lyristeon - Hehee, you are the guy. I am sure you had a hand on most of the good things that happened to me, thank you. I loved the global quests and the big monsters you brought up to some fight, and the teasing with special forms, i loved to see them in action. Keep up the fun on hero ranges, it sure gives color to the game.
Ha, cannot let it pass... your tatoo its damn annoying, it was the only thing it would stop me from jump into grops some times.

Twist - Man, you know how to roleplay, wish i had half of your hability with that. Keep up with the interesting characters around.

Others - I do not think i have interacted with you, but thank you for the great game, keep rocking.

RayihnTue 25-Dec-07 08:30 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64564, "RE: Immortals."
In response to Reply #2

I was really impressed with Pissudin and thought he was a great char all around. Gnome shifter has such a bad rep for bad RP and general cheesyness, and I thought you did an outstanding job of completely avoiding that stereotype. You probably could have been more 'gnomish' but at the same time we as a staff need to do a better job of defining what gnome culture should be, so I certainly can't blame you.

Good luck on your next! Try Nexus, it's fun!

LyristeonTue 25-Dec-07 06:41 PM
1282 posts
#64582, "RE: Immortals."
In response to Reply #2

When your PBF comes up, you will see that you were definitely one of my favorite characters of all time. By far, the best lawman I have ever seen and I have been here for over 14 years. Sorry I couldn't be there at the time you age died, I was hoping either before or after today, but, ah well, it wasn't meant to be.

And yes, there were a lot of things that I tried to do to make sure you would stick around. Probably too many things to remember, but, I think the PBF covers just about everything.

If you have any question, feel free to send them to lyristeon@carrionfields.com.

Keep them coming!

TwistTue 25-Dec-07 07:28 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#64586, "Great character..."
In response to Reply #2

I interacted with you as more than a few mortals (and watched you from immland) and you were rock-solid. Unfortunately you never seemed to buy my #### excuses when I had broken the law (Fobrin, and others)...you generally saw right through it. *mutter*

Hunsobo liked you for the most part, since you were a pillar of Order and a sometime ally, but not as much as guys like Kholav and Bawgor...Pissudin wasn't likely to help me go get Humansunder or explore Hell or anything like that.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 08:02 PM

#64589, "RE: Great character..."
In response to Reply #20

In the past i have seen many times Tribunals act as a branch of the Empire. I tried to avoid that and play a Tribunal with the pride and convictions i tought a tribunal should have. That pushed me away from the empire most of the times.

About exploration, i sure would have loved to go to the fun hell trips i was invited to... but i opted to stay on duty and do my job, and I believe in the end this option payd off. I hope in the future i can do some exploration there.

I already said sometime, but will repeat. Hunsobo was a monster.

Glad we crossed paths.

IukulliTue 25-Dec-07 08:53 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
29 posts
#64599, "RE: Immortals."
In response to Reply #2

>> Iukulli - My old hunting friend, good luck with your journey whatever you are up to. A shame you disappeared from sight, I sure would like to have seen more of you... I will not forget your words when we fail to rescue you... "Tribunals, you will not be forgoten, or forgiven..." I liked and had hopes for it.

I was around a lot more than it seemed, just not able to reveal myself yet. Maybe soon...

I was hoping you would want to Imm, since I thought you were good enough to pull it off. I figured you had already experienced that at some point, however, so didn't push the matter. You were top notch all around, and I'd like to see you give Tribunal another chance in the future.

I kept an eye on you as much as I could once I immed, and you made me proud with your efforts to save me from hell. Hopefully you got some good memories from that small quest, even though you died a gruesome death once everything went wrong.

Take care!

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 09:12 PM

#64600, "RE: Immortals."
In response to Reply #30

Before we talked i did made a research to know what was required to pull it off as a member of the staff, and stoped by Valguarnera's post here on officias and convinced myself that i was not fit to the task, so i would not waste your and my time.

My restrictions with language and lack of hability to code just seemed enough not to try, and i did not wish to become a heroimm and delete a month later. Ha, and i wanted to age die my first char.

Again, good luck and release evil into Thera soon.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 07:07 AM

#64561, "Merry Christmas Criminals."
In response to Reply #0

Ho my, where to start, this have been a long ride for me...

I rolled Pissudin just to try to give a hand to Maethron and Lucury, those guys were the only tribunals i could see at that given time and i tought they really needed some help. I decided on a air/offense shifter mostly to scout and hability to do some damage without equipment and got inducted early.

As I advanced and reached the rank 33, a orc started to taunt me with things like PISS OFF, and I realized my name was a reason to joke... i really thinked about deletion but at this time, i already had the copperhead (which had potentian to aid hero ranks) and the bat form, so i decided to swallow the jokes and keep going. The forms i got, i believe i was blessed, I really enjoyed all of them and with all Zhulgs changes it was a blast.

I rarelly join a cabal with a character, this may change as this experience went so well, and Pissudin was my second caballed character in three years. Was my second tribunal (last one was a necromancer long ago) and right now i need a brake from all the Law and Order stuff.

I did try to make the difference while playing, I cared not about odds and would jump into groups of 3-4 enemies just to let them know i would try. I had no real hopes to take one out in huge groups, but was enough to let them know i was around. Another thing i really tried was to play a honest tribunal, and I appologize if I ever misplaced a flag, i sware it was not the intention. But sometimes after playing 3-4 hours late at night, sleepness affects the quality of judgement...

Pissudin was my first age-death character, I find really hard to keep interest in a character for more than 230 hours (was the most time before him), and I am glad this happened. This age death came in good time also, this time of the year is a busy one, lots of work, travels and holydays with family, hard to spend the time needed around. Also I plan to travel in january and spend a full month out.

I must give you a big thank you for everyone who interacted with me, friend or foe and made this ride so fun. My only regreat with this character is that i logged nothing, I believe i had near 500 fights, some really interesting, but nothing logged. Feel free to post anything with me if you think you have something interesting.

Merry Christmas you all.

PatickTue 25-Dec-07 09:53 AM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#64565, "Merry christmas indeed"
In response to Reply #1

Ya i remember sitting in Galadon with you and adina. or running to the assassins bar to make you a drink. its a shame we never got to travel togeather..

Alpha-Q

Lightmaged (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 01:23 PM

#64571, "Only regret..."
In response to Reply #1

Was not seeing this character with some unique quest form. Interacted with you with several chars, you were a solid presence, decent roleplayer, and devoted.

I would take an ABS tiger over 90% of quest forms for pure number gathering but for a Vindicator/Provost, leader char with a solid presence you had, would have been a prime candidate for an order dragon or something cool you can be proud of. The biggest pleasure is having a unique form that can hold its own and be respected.

I know, shield spells, and bonus chaos protection are neat, but you can pretty well have a constant supply of protections anyhow.

Mantis? It decent if you are rank 20, but...no need to go further.

Anyhow, two big thumbs up, and if I was a Trib Imm, you would have been flying in style.

Take care man.

Pissudin (Guest)Tue 25-Dec-07 05:22 PM

#64575, "RE: Only regret..."
In response to Reply #9

Thank you for your words, comming from someone who i know that can roleplay well means i did somethings right.

As for my rewards, i got more than i expected. A nice title, became vindicator and provost, got shield and ethos protection and a bonus form of mantis. To tell the truth i really never figured out why i had the mantis because it was pretty useless for the functions i had to develop. But in the other hand, i always tought on it as a medal of honor, kind of useless but a nice form of recognition.

Merry Christmas, and on february meet you on the fields.

LyristeonTue 25-Dec-07 06:49 PM
1282 posts
#64583, "Mantis"
In response to Reply #12

That's exactly what it was, more of a medal showing you were deserving, but, there just wasn't anything that would have been an upgrade for the Vindicator. Especially with the edges. The only thing that you didn't really have was a form to camo with. Hence the mantis. If you didn't have the copperhead, you probably would have gotten the sand lizard.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64560 Previous topic | Next topic