Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ghorka the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64512
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Dec-07 10:12 AM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64512, "(DELETED) [None] Ghorka the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Dec 23 09:10:19 2007

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ghorka perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ghorka (Guest)Mon 24-Dec-07 06:40 AM

#64542, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well this was a in between char, focused on leveling and got to 44 on 44 hours but then the exp penalty started to make its impact. Had some good fights but mostly I sucked at the pk part.
I got one or two connections in the end and even went up to Hillcrest to get a gnome to write a note to Scion for me. But after I logged of that day it became clear that I wouldn't have enough time to invest to be in a clan so well thought I might just as well delete.

See you around when I have more time.

And yes, thanks Bjorn for the long fun fights. One on one was always fun. You with your fortbuddies made it a bit less so

Bjorn (Guest)Sun 23-Dec-07 06:06 PM

#64518, "Good work, though..."
In response to Reply #0

...you seemed to have a hard time being uncabaled. Good luck with your next one, had some fun fights with you!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64512 Previous topic | Next topic