Subject: "Dugareh is gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61201
Show all folders

AbernyteWed 29-Aug-07 11:51 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61201, "Dugareh is gone."

I never full looted anyone and though I was evil chaotic, tried to give eq back to those who fought courageously. Huge role, constantly updated got me like 500 imm exp and makes me wish I was vhlougvang who gets that amount for making it out of his guild. Anyway, I said to myself that the first full loot you receive will be the end of the character. This was based on R'ping with no immteraction, no real immexp, no love, no joy and being on alot, raiding and retrieving etc etc. Outlanders was good fun, only my 2nd but enjoyed it for the most part. Shifter forms I really do like now, ram and diamondback was great as a combo butt shifter still get owned by bards. Was losing its fun a bit with the fruitless role which I thought was pretty good but obviously imms never so thats why the deletion came along.

To the guy who full looted my corpse by the old remove all;drop all;get all corpse, I hope your next #### is shaped like a hedgehog and comes out backwards. You and people like you just take the fun out of the game. Even when you died to me some 20 mins before I never touched your stuff so who says respect is a 2 way street. Enough rambling, Dugareh is gone.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for the pointers, Throkk (Guest), 29-Aug-07 02:58 PM, #4
Reply Liked Throkk alot, Abernytee (Guest), 30-Aug-07 01:54 AM, #6
Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Lyristeon, 29-Aug-07 02:34 PM, #3
Reply Well as they say in my homeland, Abernytee (Guest), 30-Aug-07 01:59 AM, #7
Reply I've had poop that felt like that., AnimalFarm (Guest), 29-Aug-07 01:11 PM, #2
Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Isildur, 29-Aug-07 12:42 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Abernytee (Guest), 30-Aug-07 01:41 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Dugareh is gone., Isildur, 30-Aug-07 10:10 AM, #8

Throkk (Guest)Wed 29-Aug-07 02:58 PM

#61205, "Thanks for the pointers"
In response to Reply #0

Dugareh definitely had a veteran air about him. Seeing who played
him it comes as no surprise.

I think it is a shame that Dug deleted. I got a few glimpses of what
look to be an involved role, and I can understand your frustration
with not getting feedback/something to play with. Throkk is pretty
simple in many ways, so I didn't do much with what you offered me,
partly because I couldn't see Throkk making a big deal of it.

You helped me out, showing me some things, helping me get levels, etc.
and I am very grateful for it, even if Throkk came across as a ungrateful bastard!

Good luck with next. Hopefully the effort/recognition ratio will feel more appropriate to you.

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 30-Aug-07 01:54 AM

#61224, "Liked Throkk alot"
In response to Reply #4

simple giant doing his simple best. Had a lot of time for Throkk, one of the better reavers.

Hot winds Throkk.

-----Abernyte

LyristeonWed 29-Aug-07 02:33 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61204, "RE: Dugareh is gone."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 29-Aug-07 02:34 PM

Our hours didn't mesh. I did have you pegged as a possible leader, but, I rarely saw you. Nobody's fault mind you, I am around a lot in the evening during system time and your hours were usually very early morning. Solid from what I heard and could figure out. Good luck with the next.

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 30-Aug-07 01:59 AM

#61225, "Well as they say in my homeland"
In response to Reply #3

Ach Bugger!
Shame we never meshed timewise.

-----Abernyte

AnimalFarm (Guest)Wed 29-Aug-07 01:11 PM

#61203, "I've had poop that felt like that."
In response to Reply #0

So, man, what a terrible curse for your unfriend!

IsildurWed 29-Aug-07 12:42 PM
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61202, "RE: Dugareh is gone."
In response to Reply #0

If he's doing the old "rem all;drop all;get all corpse" then it means he was wearing stuff that he knew was vastly inferior to yours. So I'm not sure why you'd begrudge him looting you.

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 30-Aug-07 01:41 AM

#61222, "RE: Dugareh is gone."
In response to Reply #1

It was my frustration at seeing a worthless fool loot me after someone elses hard work but I would not normally have deleted over that but may not make another outlander until my playing times change or they get an extra imm to cover the Imps down time.

-----Abernyte

IsildurThu 30-Aug-07 10:10 AM
5969 posts
#61227, "RE: Dugareh is gone."
In response to Reply #5

I can top that. The *same dude* (sub-hero) looted Waserax like three separate times after I died to some other hero. Then taunted me over it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61201 Previous topic | Next topic