Subject: "Vrok is Dead" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59799
Show all folders

Vrok (Guest)Fri 13-Jul-07 08:31 PM

#59799, "Vrok is Dead"

So much for that. I had hopes to go farther than I did but to be honest I think i was fooling myself. Nearly got my butt kicked every time I fought and to be honest I think the only two people that I did manage to beat I won first because they were so low lvl, and second because he couldn't run away from the nightwalker. Sorry to anyone I let down but I just cant justify playing a character whose idea was supposed to be one of the great knife butcher crazy duergars and then not actually be able to kill anyone. Goodbyes to follow....

Thanks to Rin for talking to me in there and giving me a reason to go looking for people to battle. Was almost like having the complete opposite of my char in there and it was great to interact with you not only before we started killing each other but when we were fighting as well. Sorry for the nightwalker bit by the way. Hope to see you at Hero.

Legrissar, thanks for kicking my ass and showing me how pointless this was and how awesome templars paladins can be. I wish nothing but the best and hope to see you at hero range some day.

Karzol, thanks for running around with me and helping me through those inital levels where I couldn't find anyone to group with at all. You rock and it can only go upwards from here.

To everyone else I juse hope that I was a positive influence in some way on your char. If not, I'm sorry, just tryin to stay in character.

Feel free to post any thoughts, Logs if you even have them, or criticism.

Thanks, En I gutche in thur Fields! AYUH!

PS: Oh! And I am so very sorry Mitsu. The elven paladin side of me ((that I have been playing since forever really wanted me to give back all your stuff when i found it)) I just wanted to stay true to the char this time instead of stepping so far out of the duergar jackass mode. No hard feelings I hope and GL.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Legissar (Guest)Mon 16-Jul-07 03:18 AM

#59851, "RE: Vrok is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

Good luck with your next!

Rin (Guest)Sun 15-Jul-07 06:22 PM

#59836, "RE: Vrok is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

Phooey. I liked your style, it was pretty funny just talking to you and I think if you didn't have (red aura) than we might have gotten along just fine. Dwarf is more your style imotbh, though I understand frustration with pk. It just happens.

Good luck with your next

Drezen (Guest)Sat 14-Jul-07 12:43 AM

#59810, "RE: Vrok is Dead"
In response to Reply #0

You were on the verge of getting what you were after. I was meaning to speak with you, but was fighting all the time and so did not have the chance. It would have came if you had stuck around.

Do not be afraid to try again.

Mesashian (Guest)Fri 13-Jul-07 08:43 PM

#59800, "Whoa..."
In response to Reply #0

Those fights were awesome, I am just getting started on what to do in pk, and you were just a test subject. Roleplay was awesome though. Sorry things turned out bad for this one, can't wait to find you again in the realms.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59799 Previous topic | Next topic