Subject: "(DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Shield..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5959
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 22-Apr-02 04:55 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5959, "(DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Shields"

Mon Apr 22 18:54:29 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Lohrn perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:204
PK Ratio:66% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply In the Spirit of True BattleRagers, HammerSong, 30-Apr-02 06:28 PM, #32
Reply And now I can move on.., KatistrofiK, 30-Apr-02 07:20 PM, #33
Reply RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..., Esoehi (Guest), 28-Apr-02 12:53 PM, #31
Reply RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..., Destrinax (Guest), 24-Apr-02 06:38 AM, #26
Reply Odd, that, KatistrofiK, 25-Apr-02 05:58 PM, #28
     Reply RE: Odd, that, Destrinax (Guest), 26-Apr-02 10:35 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..., Amanthara (Guest), 23-Apr-02 12:02 PM, #21
Reply You're definitely one of the many I forgot, KatistrofiK, 23-Apr-02 12:07 PM, #22
Reply WOOHOO!, Sphinf (Guest), 22-Apr-02 07:07 PM, #12
Reply RE: WOOHOO!, KatistrofiK, 22-Apr-02 08:18 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..., ORB, 22-Apr-02 07:07 PM, #11
Reply About the three specs..., KatistrofiK, 23-Apr-02 06:20 PM, #23
Reply A day late..., KatistrofiK, 22-Apr-02 05:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A day late..., Thalongrim (Guest), 22-Apr-02 05:49 PM, #2
     Reply RE: A day late..., KatistrofiK, 22-Apr-02 05:53 PM, #3
          Reply sad to see you go., Eidoran (Guest), 26-Apr-02 10:45 AM, #29
     Reply RE: A day late..., Thralkoz, 22-Apr-02 06:06 PM, #4
     Reply My e-mail, KatistrofiK, 22-Apr-02 06:18 PM, #7
     Reply RE: A day late..., Vahlen, 22-Apr-02 06:09 PM, #5
     Reply RE: A day late..., KatistrofiK, 22-Apr-02 06:17 PM, #6
          Reply The tattoo, Vahlen, 22-Apr-02 06:27 PM, #9
               Reply RE: The tattoo, Grubbin (Guest), 23-Apr-02 04:18 AM, #17
     Reply RE: A day late..., Lorak, 22-Apr-02 06:24 PM, #8
     Reply RE: A day late..., KatistrofiK, 22-Apr-02 08:06 PM, #13
     Reply RE: A day late..., Krivohan, 22-Apr-02 06:29 PM, #10
     Reply RE: A day late..., Nydeikon (Guest), 22-Apr-02 08:57 PM, #15
     Reply RE: A day late..., Mesharrah (Guest), 23-Apr-02 02:04 AM, #16
     Reply RE: A day late..., Grubbin (Guest), 23-Apr-02 04:37 AM, #18
     Reply Of course I noticed..., Intronan, 23-Apr-02 06:25 AM, #19
     Reply RE: A day late..., Ooqogar (Guest), 23-Apr-02 06:27 AM, #20
     Reply RE: A day late..., Kaninlael (Guest), 23-Apr-02 07:22 PM, #24
     Reply RE: A few days late..., Swirzza (Guest), 23-Apr-02 11:24 PM, #25
          Reply RE: A few days late..., KatistrofiK, 24-Apr-02 12:13 PM, #27

HammerSongTue 30-Apr-02 06:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5960, "In the Spirit of True BattleRagers"
In response to Reply #0

I could not let Lohrn go without giving my stubby thumbs up.

Courage is pretty difficult to define. You can put it in words,
but those remain simply words. You put Courage into actions. Almost
every action of yours was backed by some form of courage. Lately
I've seen quite a bit of this from BattleRagers, you and Thralkoz
being two key individuals. I really had times watching you and felt
man, he's a walking Pwent. I'd also tell myself "he'd be a good story."

You took the berserker role and went with it, gutsy, bordering that
fine line of what is tactical and what isn't (berserkers having more
leeway here) and allowed your enemies to think twice about attacking
you (which is what berserkers are supposed to do).

It's refreshing to see that you took something you weren't sure about
and made it a great character. Very memorable and worth every
minute of my time. Excellent job and very inspirational for any
other wanna-be ragers out there.

Good luck in whatever else comes your way. Just thirst if it
looks desperate

KatistrofiKTue 30-Apr-02 07:20 PM
0 posts
#5961, "And now I can move on.."
In response to Reply #32

I was really looking forward to seeing your reply, and was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen. I've always respected your opinions. Being the top Imm of Battle can be hard. Flames come at you endlessly, yet you stick it out.

>I'd also tell myself "he'd be a good story."

Are you referring to your stories about Battle, because that'd be cool.

I really tried to get Thror to like me. I don't know if you remember, but a couple of months back, you scolded Pindinstern and I for fighting and other misc. stuff. Lohrn took it very hard, and sort of felt discouraged. That's when I sort of put myself on 'overdrive'. I tried to become sort of the model villager, or so I wrote in my role.

>It's refreshing to see that you took something you weren't sure about
>and made it a great character. Very memorable and worth every
>minute of my time. Excellent job and very inspirational for any
>other wanna-be ragers out there.

Thanks a lot. That means a great deal coming from you. I'm glad you felt I did well, and it sort of makes me want to roll another Villager. Sort of. Time for a change of pace, "ya know?"

Again, Thror, thanks for the kind words. This is the sort of thing that makes this game worthwile.

Esoehi (Guest)Sun 28-Apr-02 12:53 PM

#5962, "RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go. You were I think my first true enemy at the start. I always watched who was around double time when you were on. After a time I think you forgot about me.
Maybe your next character we will work together

- Esoehi

Destrinax (Guest)Wed 24-Apr-02 06:38 AM

#5963, "RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah!

You and Thralkoz go and hero me, then my internet connections get fried in the Thunderstorm and you delete before I can get back to the game. God that sucks. You were by far my favorite villager. It must be good luck or something...but almost everytime I showed up, you would be around and then we were off. I had a blast with you and I was really looking forward like Grubbin was saying, to doing some exploring and stuff...I still wanted to go to the Dragon Tower for that one thing...I guess I will have to do it by myself.

Well, good luck and take care...

Destrinax shuffles off to the side like a lonely bear.

KatistrofiKThu 25-Apr-02 05:58 PM
0 posts
#5964, "Odd, that"
In response to Reply #26

There was a thunderstorm here too. It knocked out a few powerlines and I was out of commision for a while myself. You wouldn't happen to be from New Jersey, would you?

And yeah, Dest, it was such a relief having you around. I mean, when I was on alone or with Thralk up in the hero ranges, and you logged on, everything got ten times smoother. You're definitely a great asset to the Village, I feel, and I hope you continue to be. Thanks for everything, Dest.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't get you that one thing.

Destrinax (Guest)Fri 26-Apr-02 10:35 PM

#5965, "RE: Odd, that"
In response to Reply #28

Naw, I was living in Kentucky at the time.

Hurry up and roll another rager!

Amanthara (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 12:02 PM

#5966, "RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

Although our interactions were limited, I wanted to say from what I knew of you, I thought Lohrn was well played. You were one of the nastier villagers I've fought against, if not the nastiest.

Good luck in the future.

Amanthara

KatistrofiKTue 23-Apr-02 12:07 PM
0 posts
#5967, "You're definitely one of the many I forgot"
In response to Reply #21

You and I have been enemies since the very early years. It was fun fighting you, and I felt really bad the few times I actually got you. Good luck with everything, I know your path is a hard one.

Sphinf (Guest)Mon 22-Apr-02 07:07 PM

#5968, "WOOHOO!"
In response to Reply #0

Er, I mean, 'sad to see you go!'

You were a friggin' badass, no two ways about that. A couple of times I did REALLY stupid things when fighting you, like stepping out of hidden in the maelstrom...like not carrying a return in the dwarf and getting bashed to deathfulness. I nearly put my first through the monitor those two times. You didn't let me slide with that cheese either, and I'm glad you didn't..I definitely learned a bit while fighting you.

And good LORD were you stout! I remember the ambush we set up for you in dwarf with quicksand...there were 2 or 3 of us nailing you and you still took forever to go down, reminded me of some hunters trying to take down a mammoth or something. Just crazy. And damn could you put out the sting. I always winced when I prepared to jack you....because I knew if it failed you'd have my ass...which you did on numerous occassions. Oh and that fight on Eastern? I had gotten up for maybe 30 seconds to adjust the window or something, I forget, and when I came back...utter carnage. That was just ugly...I just wish I would have had the chance to jack you to see how that might of worked out differently. But in any case, that was pretty sick...nicely handled.

Really well done...me as a player thinks the loss of Lohrn is a bad thing for CF...but Sphinf of course is still dancing with joy in the Inn from when he heard the news. Damn dwarves! Good luck in the future, and well done.

KatistrofiKMon 22-Apr-02 08:18 PM
0 posts
#5969, "RE: WOOHOO!"
In response to Reply #12

You were a friggin' badass, no two ways about that. A couple of times I did REALLY stupid things when fighting you, like stepping out of hidden in the maelstrom...like not carrying a return in the dwarf and getting bashed to deathfulness. I nearly put my first through the monitor those two times. You didn't let me slide with that cheese either, and I'm glad you didn't..I definitely learned a bit while fighting you.

***Heh, thanks.

And good LORD were you stout! I remember the ambush we set up for you in dwarf with quicksand...there were 2 or 3 of us nailing you and you still took forever to go down, reminded me of some hunters trying to take down a mammoth or something. Just crazy. And damn could you put out the sting. I always winced when I prepared to jack you....because I knew if it failed you'd have my ass...which you did on numerous occassions. Oh and that fight on Eastern? I had gotten up for maybe 30 seconds to adjust the window or something, I forget, and when I came back...utter carnage. That was just ugly...I just wish I would have had the chance to jack you to see how that might of worked out differently. But in any case, that was pretty sick...nicely handled.

***I know. I've played a hero range non-battle thief before and it is definitely very hard to win a fight without being overly prepared. Hang in there, though.

ORBMon 22-Apr-02 07:07 PM
993 posts
#5970, "RE: (DEL) Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

You deleted a hero rager tatt'd titled warrior with THREE specs and almost full con just after the new legacies came in? *Goes into an epileptic fit trying to figure that one out*

Fought you a few times with different characters, you were pretty solid and a Rager I actually respected.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

KatistrofiKTue 23-Apr-02 06:20 PM
0 posts
#5971, "About the three specs..."
In response to Reply #11

I didn't exactly have three specs. It was a bug. When I logged on after the legacies went in, I chose two legacies. Hour Past Mightnight and Gates of the Forge, if I'm not mistaken. Somehow, it ended up saying I had three specs, which I didn't(look at my praclist). Yeah, though, it was just a bug. Notice the -1 specs.

Thanks for the compliments.

KatistrofiKMon 22-Apr-02 05:38 PM
0 posts
#5972, "A day late..."
In response to Reply #0

...well, yeah, that's it. I was initially going to delete yesterday, but it spilled over to today. There are a few reasons I deleted, one of them being boredom. I only play one character at a time and I felt it was time to move on. 204 hours is definitely a new record for me. Also, I have to pull my grades up in a couple of classes. I'm leaving for college in the fall and all that. I'm sorry to everyone I dissapointed. Mainly you, Thralkoz. I'll get into that in a bit.

--
Ok, so I create this char like 3-4 months ago, I hit level 10 and I have to decide..."Nexus or Battle? Eh, Battle." I write up a role, enter the role contest, don't win, and put the char on the shelf for a bit. Things went sour with another character I was playing, so I came back to this and was surprised when I made it to level 20. Surprised when I got into Battle. Surprised when Thror made Captain. And, surprised when I got the title/tattoo. I felt I really worked hard for what I achieved and I thank everyone helped me achieve them. Ok, farewells...

Barons: Ok, only one comes to mind, and that's you, mr. HummingBird. I would literally laugh when I saw that thing fly up to me and just nuzzle at me. And that one time that you killed me indirectly was annoying. The number one way to kill a rager that can't fly is dispersing them to Arial City. *mutter* Keep it up, you're doing fantastic.

Tribunal: Not many come to mind except maybe Kaninlael. I like your attitude a lot.

Scion: Ok, a few to mention here. First and foremost, Krivohan. Oh, btw, I'll be posting that time I got you if you don't mind *grins*. You definitely deserved chancellor-ship. You're character is very well rounded. Keep up the good work.
Dullameh. Boy, was I scared of you. I had a few tricks thought up to take you, but they never panned out. I got you to covered once, so, yay? You're very feared, and there's no wonder why.
Dwoggurd. God, I hate(d) you. I never got to fight you one on one. Oh well.
Mesharrah. Only got to fight you a couple of times. You're pretty good, from what I hear. I can't believe I died that time in the Dwarf. I fled and came back, and it was as if I never fled. I tried to keep you blinded so you couldn't heal the lion or Dwoggurd, and I think I pulled it off to get the lion.

Nexus: *mutters* *scratches* I could not *stand* your constant hiding and sniveling. When you raided for the head, you gave it to someone else. When you raided, you raided with another cabal. When you faught me, you faught me in gargantuan groups. Of course, I'm speaking as a cabal in general. As individuals...well,:

Thalongrim: I liked you a lot. You always returned my gear when/if I died to your group. You're definitely a great asset to the Rift. I loved that fight on the eastern, btw. *grins*

Sphinf: I commend you for sticking around so long. I know how hard it is to fight ragers as a thief. ESPECIALLY at hero ranks. Keep trucking, little guy.

Lorak: You seemed a little shady to me. I liked you too, though. You play a mean arcane, keep it up.

Nydeikon: A very formidable opponent. You would be the only Nexite that would dare fight me alone. You're obviously doing great as Leader, keep it up and all that.

Warlocks: I fought a lot of you, but I never really interacted with any except Eidoran. You have a lot of members in the cabal...yeah, so, yeah.

Maran: Lorimar. I'm sorry about killing you a few times in the Inn. But you know how it is, I assume. Good luck to you.

Herald: That elf shifter I killed...heh, that was very funny indeed. I was laughing all day at that log. Sorry you're gone.
Iunna. ..... Ok, surprised is not the word. Astonished. Yes, astonished. Astonished at the fact you *man-handled* me in Galadon that one time. I mean, you did have all those trinkets and whatnot, but very well done.

Sylvan: That one annoying shifter that constantly hits the giant and flees for no reason. Get a life. Really.
Targaryen. I don't know, you never attacked me until I got a hold of a five-color dragonscale mail. Greed get the best of you? Probably not. Oh well, keep up the good work I hear you're doing.
Alysrith. Jeez...me and you grew up together since rank one. We both entered the role contest and you won. You're a very solid roleplayer and I would really like to see you hero.

..Battle....
Destrinax: My big cloud buddy. You and me have been through thick and thin together, and I hope you keep at it, pal.
Kelgrimni. I liked you, really. I love all w-elf warriors.
Rieger. I've never, ever seen a d-elf in Battle. I wish you luck(not that you need it).
Grubbin. Congratulations on making Drillmaster. You definitely, and without a doubt, deserve it. You rock.
Ooqogar. You really should show up a bit more. I don't know, maybe our times didn't cross.
Shamus. I liked your attitude a lot and I wish you good things in the future.
Sakhta. My other giant buddy. I wish you would've been around more. You have a very cool character.
Thralkoz. ...Man, I am so, so, so sorry. Me and you were like *one*. You were always there for me and I was always there for you. We had a great bond in character and I'm hoping you at least throw me a line sometime. We were definitely through thick and thin together and I hope you don't do what you said you would anytime soon. You're a geat leader. I wish you luck with everything.

Immortals:
I would really love to hear from any immortal who might have watched me messing up or doing well. After all, there is nothing more satisfying then the knowledge of how well(or how bad) you did with a character, and I feel you guys can tell best.

Vahlen. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything. You're a *very* cool immortal. Your religion is absolutely fascinating and I will definitely go for it again sometime. It was the hardest thing I did with that char. That is, going for the tattoo. But, I achieved it. I hope you were happy with me, because I was definitely happy with you. You're a cool part of the immstaff and I hope you never leave.(Bah, Balgrimnr!)

Thror, Ok, I owe you the same amount of thank yous. I love the character Thror. You're always doing something with the village. Whether it be congratulating the Village, cranialing people, or just around. Your presence made a *huge* difference. I would really like to know how you felt I did as Captain. I really tried to help bring the Village back, and I hope I at least got close to succeeding. I hope you reply.

Intronan. I don't know if you noticed or not, but after that time you told me not to greet you with am 'Oy there, Intronan', I never did again. I remember you inducting my w-elf warrior (Kiltipzezum) and how much fun I had with you. I've always like Intronan and I'm sure I always will.

I wrote this fairly quickly and I'm sure it's full of all sorts of typos errors. You know the drill, if I forgot you, reply, and etc, I'll reply. I hope I hit on every point I wanted to initially. Oh, and here's my final score/praclist.

<82/1059hp|58/415m|366/756mv> sc
Lohrn the Blade of Osarin, Captain of the Shields
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : dwarf
Ethos : Neutral Align : Neutral Class : warrior
Practices: 4 Trains : 0 Hometown : Galadon
Exp : 518047 To Level : 19203 Sphere : Dedication
Hit Point: 82 /1059 Mana : 58 /415 Move : 366 /756
Str : 21(21) Int : 19(19) Wis : 19(19)
Dex : 18(18) Con : 23(23) Chr : 15(15)
Carry # : 23/30 Weight : 225 lb 13 oz (Max 427 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 0
Wimpy : 140 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 4 Damroll : 6
AC pierce: 65 Barely protected AC bash : 65 Barely protected
AC slash : 65 Barely protected AC magic : 65 Barely protected
vs Spell : Not protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Somewhat protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You have -1 weapon specializations.
You are specialized in sword.
You are specialized in axe.
You are specialized in whip and flail.
You retaliate against strikes through the Flow of Shadows.
You parry blows with the fluid motions of the Ward of Blades.
You are affected by:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<82/1059hp|58/415m|366/756mv>

<82/1059hp|58/415m|366/756mv> p
charge 1%( 1%) axe 100%(100%)
dagger 81%( 81%) flail 82%( 82%)
mace 81%( 81%) polearm 75%( 75%)
spear 77%( 77%) sword 100%(100%)
staff 75%( 75%) whip 83%( 83%)
bash 98%( 98%) berserk 100%(100%)
dirt kicking 100%(100%) disarm 100%(100%)
dodge 100%(100%) enhanced damage 100%(100%)
hand to hand 93%( 93%) kick 1%( 1%)
parry 100%(100%) rescue 81%( 81%)
trip 91%( 91%) second attack 100%(100%)
third attack 100%(100%) fourth attack 99%( 99%)
cross 75%( 75%) offhand disarm 78%( 78%)
shield cleave 75%( 75%) pugil 1%( 1%)
lash 1%( 1%) fast healing 100%(100%)
haggle 86%( 86%) meditation 100%(100%)
recall 100%(100%) bloodthirst 100%(100%)
spellbane 96%( 96%) resistance 100%(100%)
deathblow 100%(100%) trophy 71%( 71%)
truesight 100%(100%) lore 75%( 75%)
warcry 85%( 85%) shield block 80%( 80%)
dual wield 100%(100%) double thrust 100%(100%)
flourintine 100%(100%) riposte 82%( 82%)
jab 84%( 84%) flurry 82%( 82%)
pincer 97%( 97%) overhead 75%( 75%)
drive 77%( 77%) parting blow 81%( 81%)
feint 75%( 75%) whirl 91%( 91%)
retreat 75%( 75%) disembowel 75%( 75%)
hook 75%( 75%) weapon breaker 75%( 75%)
dash 75%( 75%) pen 1%( 1%)
You have 4 practice sessions left.
***As you can see, I'm not much of a spam-pracicer. Most of these perfected over time.***
<155/1059hp|128/415m|486/756mv> st
You stand up.

<177/1059hp|144/415m|537/756mv> delete
Type delete again to confirm this command.
WARNING: this command is irreversible.
Typing delete with an argument will undo delete status.
If you confirm the delete, this name will be unusable.
You will need to talk to an implementor to use it again.

Time to throw away 204 hours, 51 levels and 518000 experience.

Death tells you 'I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE.'

<177/1059hp|144/415m|537/756mv> delete
Patience, you will be able to delete shortly.

*Yes, that was my base hp*

Thank you all for making this character as much fun as it was. On to the next...not sure when, though. Soon, I hope.

*puts on his "I love Jhyrbian" shirt*

Thalongrim (Guest)Mon 22-Apr-02 05:49 PM

#5990, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

Well... I liked Lohrn. Other than that fight on eastern, I thought you were badass. That fight on eastern, by the way, really caught me off guard. Never been two rounded, and will try not to be again. The character itself seemed great. Always ready to show some honor, and that's what I like to see. I was hoping the ragers would learn more like you. Well... good luck.

Thally, Lord of the Pool

KatistrofiKMon 22-Apr-02 05:53 PM
0 posts
#5991, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks, that means a lot to me. I tried to (sort of) be a role-model type for younger warriors. I don't know how successful I was, but I think I had some influence. Thanks again, Thal.

Eidoran (Guest)Fri 26-Apr-02 10:45 AM

#5992, "sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #3

Well as it says, you seemed like you where a bit more than just ugh me smash.. I liked your style, though I still have a healthy respect of the villagers. Luck with your next char.
Eidoran

ThralkozMon 22-Apr-02 06:06 PM
0 posts
#5988, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

Going to really suck without you around...You were the only person to meet thralkoz's "nice side". We went through alot together and that is why I respected you so much...I knew when we were together we would try some CRAZY stuff and if we died well hell we could regear in like 5mins. Never knew you had three specs, with what you went through it's a shitty prize if you ask me. Well nice ratio doubt mine will come close to that...One of the best Ragers I've seen in sometime and I do hope you return to Battle someday...And for the first time on this game I can say Good bye "FRIEND"

KatistrofiKMon 22-Apr-02 06:18 PM
0 posts
#5989, "My e-mail"
In response to Reply #4

eathofthereaper@aol.com" target="_blank">Deathofthereaper@aol.com

Throw me a line sometime, Thralk.

VahlenMon 22-Apr-02 06:09 PM
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5984, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

BAH YA FLAMING DAISY SNIFFER!
You just had to go and delete and make me want to smack you around, didn't ya? Ah well, you were very well played and I was proude to have you as a follower. You held a good role and stuck to it(though had a bit of problems in the trust department...which you figured out the second time you got a trial)

It was fun watching you still pk people without weapon specs...and in truth you were going to be given another week without them, but you were doing decently..so I let you have them back early. After seeing you tear through the nexi's I had to wonder if you would be a true monster with your specs back, the tattoo and cabal powers. Guess we will never know now.

On a side note, I was pulling for you to become the rager leader..just you had that week away. Ah well.
Better luck on your next char

KatistrofiKMon 22-Apr-02 06:17 PM
0 posts
#5985, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #5

That means a good deal to me, Vahlen. I really looked up to you as Lohrn. You never cracked a smile, frowned, or showed one sign of emotion. Truely stern and stoic. And yes, it was rough getting you used not being without specs, and I was really feeling it as a player. I'm really glad you liked the character, Vahlen.

I would've liked to be leader. I think I would've done pretty well with the position. Oh well.

P.S. Future tattooed Ragers might have a problem with the tattoo, btw. It's very, very cool, to say the least.

VahlenMon 22-Apr-02 06:27 PM
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5986, "The tattoo"
In response to Reply #6

the problem you were talking about was fixed last night after I saw it.

Grubbin (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 04:18 AM

#5987, "RE: The tattoo"
In response to Reply #9

Oh say it isn't so! I have been waiting for some time in CF when I am not needed to rank someone or defend the village to actually go and pray some. Ah well, another test of ones mettle.

Grubbin

LorakMon 22-Apr-02 06:24 PM
0 posts
#5982, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

Well sad to see you go...in ways...heh. You were a great player and a strength for the Village. You were definatly one of the ones that brought it strength and returned it to power after the Assassin's Guild ended (Assassin's Guild being Loborguz Manarei Penz Varick and umm....sorry forgot the name exactly...crimson toothed old general) Any how. You were great and you were a badass. A couple of times I managed to get away from you when you were pounding my ass. Just latly I started gettin prots again so I'm doin better. But wow...you were vicious...I mean wow....that time on eastern....how the hell? Besides us bein poorly prepared how did u manage that? Even against those odds you should of lost....a small chance of beating that many but actually killing that many? How did that happen? I saw the beginig the rest was like a flash.....I was amazed....I thought we were gonna loose three Seekers from that fight....I was really in awe at that. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. You were a loss to the Village and that last battle. I would say the Cavefisher helped quite a bit on that particular one. Was definatly something surprising. Well after you deleted Thralkoz shows up and threatens me....I kind of enjoyed it....not bein threatened but it should bring up some RP in the future...guess we'll see. Well any how...great job and good luck with the next.

Lorak

KatistrofiKMon 22-Apr-02 08:06 PM
0 posts
#5983, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #8

Thank you, Lorak. You were definitely a thorn in my side. Your spells were damn hard to bane. You got me with that neuro disruption a the worse times. Bah, I say.

KrivohanMon 22-Apr-02 06:29 PM
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5981, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

Your were a weasely little bastard and always killing me when I was slipping. No hard feelings though it was fun. I love a dwarf that loves to fight. What can I say I'm an old Salvatore fan and you just seemed to fit that part. See you in the next life.

Nydeikon (Guest)Mon 22-Apr-02 08:57 PM

#5980, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

Heh, thanks for the kind words. I must say I wish we could have talked a bit more, but those are the breaks I guess. You definately were mean though, well played and thanks for the fun. Oh yeah, good luck on your grades and all that jazz.

That Whil guy.

Mesharrah (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 02:04 AM

#5979, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

>Mesharrah. Only got to fight you a couple of times. You're
>pretty good, from what I hear. I can't believe I died that
>time in the Dwarf. I fled and came back, and it was as if I
>never fled. I tried to keep you blinded so you couldn't
>heal the lion or Dwoggurd, and I think I pulled it off to
>get the lion.

We didn't meet so often, it usually was either your gang or our gang or both, but no personal encounters. For some reason I felt reluctant to hunt axe-spec ragers especially when you could have a group with you (do ragers ever walk alone out of the village?). That time in dwarf forest I did a mistake too so it all went your way. Oh well, no one is perfect.

Grubbin (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 04:37 AM

#5978, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

Man, what you go an do that for. Now that we have enough hero range warriors I was all for a bit of exploring some of the tough areas and hell an stuff with a few of us ragers.
AND GOD DAMMIT!
We had just organised a time when we could IC have a good old chin-wag about the vanguard of osarin and the like.

Bah!

Grubbin will miss you.

IntronanTue 23-Apr-02 06:25 AM
25 posts
#5977, "Of course I noticed..."
In response to Reply #1

I noticed immediately that you never did it again. Didn't mean to be rude about, but hey, that's Intronan. I keep an eye on all the officers, and thought you did quite a good job. You seem to be surprised that you got the tattoo, title, officer job... don't be... you earned it. Good luck in school, but remember, it must always be secondary to Carrion Fields.

Ooqogar (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 06:27 AM

#5976, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry you are gone. I enjoyed our interactions, although we were rarely around at the same time. Good luck with whatever you are doing next.

Kaninlael (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 07:22 PM

#5975, "RE: A day late..."
In response to Reply #1

We didn't have much chit-chat but what you did right before you deleted was a very nice gesture. First time I've experiences what goes around comes around avtually being something good. Just a shame I did not have the change to repay you.

Kaninlael

Swirzza (Guest)Tue 23-Apr-02 11:24 PM

#5973, "RE: A few days late..."
In response to Reply #1

You know, I had this very sick feeling in my stomach about you
when you IC-ly started saying how you were tired and lethargic.
There was that definite "hell, there goes another one" feeling that
I so hoped I wouldn't have about you.

What can I say? Very nice char, excellent presence in the village
and most of all -- respect from enemies. Nexans told me so

But tell me something: did you rank up with a dwarf named Quesik?
I know that I met him and some other dwarf (I'm thinking you) some time
in the 20's when we were hitting worms in Yggdrassil (spelling?)

If that's the case then -- wow, you've improved. If not, disregard it.

Best of luck with the next one. People like you make CF a good place.

KatistrofiKWed 24-Apr-02 12:13 PM
0 posts
#5974, "RE: A few days late..."
In response to Reply #25

Yes, actually. I remember ranking with a dwarf warrior, and now that you mention it, his name was Quesik. That was a while ago. Brings back memories of you tanking like mongoose on speed, him hitting like a truck with his hammers, and me hitting like a school girl with my sword.

Thanks for the compliments, Swirz. Throw me a line sometime too.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5959 Previous topic | Next topic