Subject: "(DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5586
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Apr-02 11:08 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5586, "(DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain"

Mon Apr 8 01:07:51 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Boldereth perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:druid
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:370

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Shriharikota (Guest), 08-Apr-02 11:08 PM, #27
Reply Bah!, Arolin (Guest), 08-Apr-02 08:04 PM, #24
Reply RE: Bah!, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 09:55 PM, #25
     Reply RE: Bah!, Arolin (Guest), 08-Apr-02 10:30 PM, #26
Reply One long ride!, Thyka (Guest), 08-Apr-02 06:29 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Rhowyn (Guest), 08-Apr-02 05:04 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 11:07 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Quoquar (Guest), 08-Apr-02 01:52 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:25 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain, damn (Guest), 08-Apr-02 06:23 AM, #16
Reply You'll be missed., Siacla (Guest), 08-Apr-02 12:31 AM, #8
Reply I never have..., Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:19 AM, #11
Reply Well, long run is over., Boldereth, 07-Apr-02 11:28 PM, #1
     Reply Damnit..., Rithlan (Guest), 07-Apr-02 11:35 PM, #2
     Reply *tip*, Dugruain, 08-Apr-02 12:00 AM, #3
     Reply What are you crazy? *chuckle*, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 12:14 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Yodinfrid (Guest), 08-Apr-02 12:06 AM, #4
     Reply No words for any other peace keeper but Dugruain?, Gegreigar (Guest), 08-Apr-02 12:11 AM, #5
     Reply Gegreigar!!!, Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 12:16 AM, #7
     Reply Curiousity, cat, ArChaos, 08-Apr-02 12:55 AM, #9
     Reply Long story.., Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:22 AM, #12
          Reply *Shrug*, ArChaos, 08-Apr-02 03:17 AM, #14
     Reply Sorry to see Boldereth go, Danical (Guest), 08-Apr-02 08:33 AM, #18
     Reply is the tahril safe for evil again???, Ahmed (Guest), 08-Apr-02 10:05 AM, #19
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Grumorum, 08-Apr-02 01:49 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Boldereth, 08-Apr-02 02:14 PM, #22
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Xanthrailles, 08-Apr-02 03:38 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Well, long run is over., Uller, 13-Apr-02 04:49 AM, #28

Shriharikota (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 11:08 PM

#5587, "RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain"
In response to Reply #0

Nice job !
Solid char !
ROCK ON !

the follish nome

Arolin (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 08:04 PM

#5588, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

370 hours, most of which at level 40/41 and you couldn't even
distend, i know people who distend 2 days after rolling.

I have no respect for cabal characters (more so for leader ones) that spend the entire duration just out of hero range. I knew I should
have spent longer with jhamas at 40 to kick your ass because you were just never gonna get back in range.

Druids are very offensive chars, they are weak defensively, if your too afraid to play one at hero, i suggest rolling up a healer.

Good work Diraric.

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 09:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5589, "RE: Bah!"
In response to Reply #24

370 hours, most of which at level 40/41 and you couldn't even
distend, i know people who distend 2 days after rolling.
I have no respect for cabal characters (more so for leader ones) that spend the entire duration just out of hero range. I knew I should
have spent longer with jhamas at 40 to kick your ass because you were just never gonna get back in range.

-Recent changes to distension make it significantly difficult to distend at level 41. Significantly more difficult then it used to be months ago. On a sidenote, we fought once (I think you tried to gaunt me about three times and failed each one). In that one fight, it was a new moon, and your group killed off my call/treant. To say that you were sitting around "kicking my ass", is laughable and pathetic. The whole gaunt/green wand doesn't work on me, sorry. On a sidenote, "most" of it was between 20 and 39. "Most" of it was battling off xp holes (Imms can attest to this), and "Most" of it was doing better things then whining and patting myself on the back when I managed to take someone down and bitching about the rest of the playerbase for not walking into my deathtraps and not dropping everything they were doing to please me. "Most" of it was enjoying the character, not doing what you or any of you other jackasses who think they are "supreme" told me to do. I've no room to impress dipshits, never have, never will.

Druids are very offensive chars, they are weak defensively, if your too afraid to play one at hero, i suggest rolling up a healer.

-To the contrary, druid offensive supplications are level based, why do you think I never landed unspeaks with 4 offensive on duergars? *chuckle* As I've stated, I've never been afraid to fight, and I've never been afraid to die either. Stupid mistakes are what nailed me, not the death. Loss of interest and need of a good clean start. I've died enough with all my chars presently and in the past to say that with confidence. I've also fought the lich and the scions at hero with a character that has little ability to hide from them, and they don't ultimately frighten me beyond playing either (yes, I'm one of the few that doesn't wimpy-logout when the bad boys are around). Its a game, not a pecker competition. I bet you drive a really big or expensive car right?

Good work Diraric.

-Yeah, shame a duergar rager could accomplish more then you could even with your barrier wands and shadar mist gauntings.

-Don't go picking a fight with people you know nothing of Arolin, not like you are well liked or your opinion respected regardless. Where's Zheesus to give you some backing? ROFL.

Arolin (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 10:30 PM

#5590, "RE: Bah!"
In response to Reply #25

>To say that you
>were sitting around "kicking my ass", is laughable and
>pathetic.

Hrm, I dont recall saying I did this, learn to read, i said i should have stayed at 40 to kick your ass, that implies future not past tense.

>The whole gaunt/green wand doesn't work on me,
>sorry.

That is the most illogical statement i've read, if your already hurt, there is nothing you can do, nightgaunt can often occur when you most hate it to.

> On a sidenote, "most" of it was between 20 and 39.
>"Most" of it was battling off xp holes (Imms can attest to
>this), and "Most" of it was doing better things then whining
>and patting myself on the back when I managed to take
>someone down and bitching about the rest of the playerbase
>for not walking into my deathtraps and not dropping
>everything they were doing to please me. "Most" of it was
>enjoying the character, not doing what you or any of you
>other jackasses who think they are "supreme" told me to do.
>I've no room to impress dipshits, never have, never will.

So you liked using a powerful damage commune and tough animal on level 32 duergars. Well I also liked nightgaunting level 32's when i was 40. But I didnt define my character by it.

>-To the contrary, druid offensive supplications are level
>based, why do you think I never landed unspeaks with 4
>offensive on duergars?

Most of your pk range would be lower than you as people tend to hero once they get in hero range.

>*chuckle* As I've stated, I've never
>been afraid to fight, and I've never been afraid to die
>either.

Yet, while you lived siacla and rithlan died repeatably. Maybe they could have used some aid from their leader?

>Stupid mistakes are what nailed me, not the death.
>Loss of interest and need of a good clean start. I've died
>enough with all my chars presently and in the past to say
>that with confidence. I've also fought the lich and the
>scions at hero with a character that has little ability to
>hide from them, and they don't ultimately frighten me beyond
>playing either (yes, I'm one of the few that doesn't
>wimpy-logout when the bad boys are around).

First, get in their range. What relevance comes from your other chars?

>Good work Diraric.
>
>-Yeah, shame a duergar rager could accomplish more then you
>could even with your barrier wands and shadar mist
>gauntings.

Well considering we only got 1 fight and it was on the bear ill ignore this. This is why i said i wished i stayed at 40 in order to get another chance.

>
>-Don't go picking a fight with people you know nothing of
>Arolin, not like you are well liked or your opinion
>respected regardless. Where's Zheesus to give you some
>backing? ROFL.

But thats just it, I am not picking a fight with you, I am picking a fight with your character, the single and only character in dispute.
You're the one making it personal, who cares what kind of person you are or what kind of person I am. I am saying Boldereth was a coward not to hero in all that time. I feel sorry for Targaryn, who was a fairly decent player, not to have some support from his captain.

Thyka (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 06:29 AM

#5591, "One long ride!"
In response to Reply #0

From lowbiedom to you being captain.

Heh, we'll meet again, I'm sure!

As I always said, Sylvan and Entropy can get along quite well, thier goals are similar in many ways, and you proved that being empowered by Grumorum!

Heh, I still remember getting caught in your briar tangle with 1 death left and I made her panic, more satisfying spur of the moment RP. ^_^

Rhowyn (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 05:04 AM

#5592, "RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain"
In response to Reply #0

I was always too over confident fighting you, and you made me pay twice I think. You are the best fighting druid I think I've ever had the pleasure to kill and die to.

As far as your roleplay, I never really understood where you were coming from so I was rarely more than just politely mean to you.

Good luck on your next one,
Rhowyn

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 11:07 AM
197 posts
#5593, "RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain"
In response to Reply #15

Well, the only reason I usually did well was because I knew how to bide my time and wore a ton of save vs. spell gear *chuckles*. In fact, back in my spectre fighting days, when there was like 6 of you, before I got unemp'd, I specifically carried about 5 extra pieces of svs gear just for fighting you guys and permastoneskin (I popped ss rocks like candy). Everytime I died, there was something really dumb or undruid-esque about the fight. Such as that time when you unghosted, with the gear I left ya, right in front of me, and slept me. Heheheheheheh, didn't anticipate that so soon, but oh well. Druids really aren't meant to charge into the fray guns blazing, as you know its much nastier to just hang low around spectres until a full moon and set a small ambush *cackle*. Don't let anyone fool you, assassinate and pwk have nothing on briartangle/wolverine/the hunt/sunray/call lightning, that's instant death for anyone and anything. Maybe a lich could survive that, but unless they're decked out on resist phylacs or walk around barrier'd everytime they enter the woods, (or I misset the ambush), that isn't going to happen. Most people went down in under 4 rounds, and people with sanc and archons generally took a whole 15 rounds or so (all that pesky fleeing), and anything that can take out a conjie with an archon that is doing its job, is pretty damned nasty.

Quoquar (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 01:52 AM

#5594, "RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain"
In response to Reply #0

Yuh gave it to me in Darsylon but I believe I had you in the desert.Boldereth has always been great.
Ironically while we speak I am helping to defend the grove against thyladanieth in the company of siacla.How is that!!

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 02:25 AM
197 posts
#5595, "RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain"
In response to Reply #10

Actually, I don't think you ever killed me. I think I fled from you and the others though. Ironically, maybe Siacla doesn't know why you shouldn't be aiding the grove, unless you were thrown out or left. I liked you a lot, it was fun sparring with you all, my only disagreeance was regarding the other night, but don't worry, you're not alone in that. *chuckle* Especially with a full moon.

damn (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 06:23 AM

#5596, "RE: (DEL) Boldereth the Lord of Nature, Warder Captain"
In response to Reply #13

damn a missed word can make so much difference.
I "almost" got you.Though those days my speed was so damned slow ... *fume*
And yeah looking back now,it really has to be a full moon.The only thing being I was pounded so bad I couldn't see it.*chuckle*
About aiding the grove,I shall write about it when I delete.*chuckle* interesting stuff.

Siacla (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 12:31 AM

#5597, "You'll be missed."
In response to Reply #0

But ballsy?

You played a druid very well. You were tough, and made alot of scions leave when you showed up.

Well done, I must say. You taught me quite a bit, and it was obvious there was a very intelligent person behind your character.

By the way, how did you read up about chaos? I've been trying to, but haven't found any books.

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 02:19 AM
197 posts
#5598, "I never have..."
In response to Reply #8

Never read up on chaos, was just brainstorming a bit earlier with my girlfriend about something similar along those lines. I thought about it quite a bit since then, and decided it would be great to introduce through Boldy in the form of a battle strategy. I hope you enjoyed that, if you want to learn alot about chaos, RP with Pico a bit, he knows his stuff. I'd say you were one of the more reliable of Sylvans, always around, always fighting, and always could be counted on to uphold the Grove. I had something in store for the Pack as a whole, something to raise some morale and make everyone feel like they were really part of a great movement instead of just playing a character in a cabal. Its a shame most of it never went through, but luckily some of it did and you guys got to see that. Carry on well.

BolderethSun 07-Apr-02 11:28 PM
197 posts
#5599, "Well, long run is over."
In response to Reply #0

Rage deleted...sorry about that bitching Diraric. Honestly, I knew why they didn't assist, but I was still pissed. Thing was, I haven't had a full moon with foes about in a damned long time. Its been crashing every full moon for a while or my foes haven't been around. So I kill like 4 people, finally get a chance to get some decent gear on. Then lose it to that fucking #####, and frankly, rage kicked in. It wasn't all that though, Boldereth was getting old, he needed to pass on. He's been around since Rali was captain, inducted by Rali and loved by Priolith, picked to become Lieut since rank 20 or so, heh, when I was inducted I was told that. Turned out to be true. Well, its been a long ride, so there are quite a bit of farewells to pass around. Keep the flaming to a minimum guys, this char was meant to be a jerk to some people, and meant to be like family to others.

Immortals :

Never really interacted with many of you.

Dugruain: I'm surprised as hell, but we sure did have some fun .

Uller : You were alright. I never really was a big fan of yours, but this character probably turned that around quite a bit.

Saldradien: Like you quite a bit.

Juggy : Shame you went off like that, learned some valuable lessons from you.

Grummy : Why exactly did you let me get away with so much *wry*? I loved your character, and religion, keep trucking on man.

Zodrimauk: You have patience unlike any I've ever met before.

Sylvan :

Priolith: You were the best.

Loranessa: Always a pleasure.

Alysrith: I had a hell of a lot of respect for you, and I hope it showed.

Targaryen: A little too concerned with armor (who am I to talk eh?), but you were well played overall, and I liked having you around.

Siacla : Ballsy by far.

Jhaolyren: Walk well Bear of the Grove, you were part of a plan I was going to enact, never worked out though.

Rithlan : I hope you get what you wish out of your char, I know you've worked hard for it. You never let me down or let down my high expectations of you.

Yodinfrid : Sorry about what happened, but you knew it would by those actions. I had hoped you'd be back quickly.

Solare : G'luck with that link of yours, hehehehe.

Danical : Where'd you go? I loved ya man.

All the others, you were all great people to work with, I was proud of everyone I inducted, and all my friends from times past.

Maran:

I liked you guys, no one really stood out in my mind however, don't forget I've had this character since before Christmas I believe, so I'm a bit hedgy on remembrance.

Scion:

Great foes, special mention in the "well played, loved to fight department" goes to Rhowyn, Zodrimauk, Ahmed, and a slew of others that escape my memory. Quoquar, that's pretty sad on your part, hope you learn from it and try not to be like that in the future. Don't worry, I didn't rat you out.

Ragers:

Loved you all, feel bad for the way I acted towards Diraric, little steam from behind the scenes, still can't quite separate RL from the game as far as being pissed OOC taking its toll IC. Sorry about that man and keep on trucking.

Warlocks :

You guys really pissed me off starting that war back up, you've no idea how many hours I put into dousing the agression on both sides. However, most of you I enjoyed.

Various others:

I enjoyed almost all of my interactions IC, however its been a long run, feel free to drop a reply and I'll be sure to drop you one.

My email is gasta@libertymoving.com if any of you wish to speak out of character regarding Boldereth as a whole. Druids are a great, if annoying, class. They are very powerful, don't be fooled by my complaining *wink*.

I rolled Boldereth to be a Baron, however the nature of being crazy all day isn't my cup of tea. Next Baron I roll up will be the intellectual type I believe. So I chose Sylvan, this was before I learned of the OOC nonsense, but I always wanted to see what neo sylvan had to offer. My basic role concept was that I had witnessed a very disturbing death of my mother when I was young. We had been secluded within a cabin in Draenettie, and since the death I went crazy as a child. Moving outward I slew a series of people and was imprisoned. Sometime later an uprising allowed my escape, still quite insane I drifted into the woodlands. There whilst attempting to brew various concoctions to kill myself, I learned of a way to control my sanity. I hope that showed through a bit, I doubt it did however *chuckle*. Oh well, see you all later I suppose. I never really expected Boldy to get far. Never expected to be leader of Sylvan, never wished or asked for any immteraction, and I didn't think he'd make it past rank 20 or so. How wrong was I, he was my most entertaining character as yet, however with the recent slew of things in RL as well as IC, I was losing interest fast. Do your business or get off the bowl I suppose, and so I'm off, I hope my thoughts on various aspects of tactics and chaos helps some of those who will walk in my wake. Thanks a lot Imms for making a great game to pass the time at work or at home (I do not watch television, so I need an escape of some sort ), and thanks for all the effort you guys put in.

Rithlan (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 11:35 PM

#5614, "Damnit..."
In response to Reply #1

Well done, well done. A damn shame to see you go, I was looking forward to getting yu up into the hero range. Glad to know I didn't let you down, though I feel I have left a lot to be desired. The antithesis of that was your char. You put forth everything you had into him, and I was impressed. You played a druid well, and not too many can. Best of luck to you with your next char, and I'll cross my fingers hoping I end up with you and not against you.

Rithlan

DugruainMon 08-Apr-02 12:00 AM
71 posts
#5612, "*tip*"
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed the few fights we had. I was in your range for like a week, but then I just kept finding all these ranks laying around, so I picked them up. And then I wasn't.

The many mysterious of CF.

Liked the few RP interactions we had. Good luck with the next. (And there better be a next. I have it on good account, Mr. T. pity's the foo' who quits CF, because quitters never win.)

-Dug

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 12:14 AM
197 posts
#5613, "What are you crazy? *chuckle*"
In response to Reply #3

Quit CF? No way, hell, if I didn't care enough for the game to intend on playing it as my television substitute for years to come to add on to my years already I'd never put in my input and complaints with the veiled hope of them being put forth *cackle*. Oddly enough, if that was a masked comment regarding my non-ranking, its mostly just because it was a pain. Believe it or not, I have a character on the side (generally my day hour work character, since at work I often have to swap screens from the boss and like, I cannot play Boldy there), and he's been in hero range fighting just about everyone, taking the full loots and poor ratios, for quite a while. It was never out of fear, heh, I'd have a much better record against liches and shifters with a hero druid then with my current hero. Regardless of that, I liked you because you were fun to mess with sometimes and because all in all, I thought you were a neat twist on the boring traditional cop. The lich-cleanup was hilarious, and shows what boredom can do to a normally sane mind. I may, however, take a well needed break to deal with some RL matters.

Yodinfrid (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 12:06 AM

#5611, "RE: Well, long run is over."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, I agree, well played. Didnt like your stand when we were all gathered for the new war, but I will post more of that when I die. Good luck on your next char, thats if you make one =P.

-Yod-

Gegreigar (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 12:11 AM

#5609, "No words for any other peace keeper but Dugruain?"
In response to Reply #1

I think we fought maybe twice while I could harm you, maybe more but I was sent running most of them I know.. then I ranked and heroed and we had perhaps one talk and then never interacted again

well done and all, and sylvan is going to hurt with your absensce

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 12:16 AM
197 posts
#5610, "Gegreigar!!!"
In response to Reply #5

I told you it was a long run man! Sheesh, I liked you a lot. Keep going, and I hope you'll be around to mess with in newer incarnations. Jeez man, how could I forget you! Heh, I'm sure a lot of my upcoming responses will be like that, but its more that I just don't want to write a 30 page goodbye, I'd rather write a 30 reply goodbye *cackle*.

ArChaosMon 08-Apr-02 12:55 AM
352 posts
#5606, "Curiousity, cat"
In response to Reply #1

>So I chose
>Sylvan, this was before I learned of the OOC nonsense,

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 02:22 AM
197 posts
#5607, "Long story.."
In response to Reply #9

Its a long story, and this really isnt' the place for it to be told. If you want that kind of info, you'd be better off going into IRC or posting on Dio's. I'm not apt to reveal anything of what I know on this forum.

ArChaosMon 08-Apr-02 03:17 AM
352 posts
#5608, "*Shrug*"
In response to Reply #12

I've already been damned for daring to use IRC - it's just a shame my cheat ring obviously isn't that big. *smirk*

You yell 'Help! Idle curiousity is trying to hack me to pieces!'

Danical (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 08:33 AM

#5605, "Sorry to see Boldereth go"
In response to Reply #1

Hey Boldy,
Well, I guess people don't pay attention to notes anymore. I related to the grove that I would be gone for an elven week or a bit more (I was gone for about 8 days) I'm back and trucking again and ready to whoop some tail. My job however requires that i travel when HS students are on break, because those are the people I work with. I was in Florida basking in the sun for the past week, then driving a bus home and having it blow the front left tire near Macon, GA. Needless to say, I arrived home a good six hours later than I was supposed to, and almost soiled myself when the tire blew. Believe me, its not a fun thing to have happen when driving a bus with 30 students in it.

It was fun to play alongside you and to get to know who Boldereth was, which took awhile. Anyway, good luck with everything!

Danical

Ahmed (Guest)Mon 08-Apr-02 10:05 AM

#5604, "is the tahril safe for evil again???"
In response to Reply #1

I was never afraid of you (except the one and only time I've been hit with the Hunt)even tho you killed me twice, maybe three times. But I certainly respected you. Since quitting Ahmed and taking my hiatus I've seen you've kept Sylvan very much alive which just raises my estimation of your character. Peace and good luck with the next.

GrumorumMon 08-Apr-02 01:49 PM
2 posts
#5602, "RE: Well, long run is over."
In response to Reply #1

>Grummy : Why exactly did you let me get away with so much *wry*? I >loved your character, and religion, keep trucking on man.

I rather liked the character at times. And you forget, in my religion
you can get away with murder. Literally. 'Sides, I didn't always let you get away with stuff. Recall the time I titled you 'Druid of the Half-Wit' and the other time when I unempowered you.

Good work though, overall. Luck with your next character.
---Grummy

BolderethMon 08-Apr-02 02:14 PM
197 posts
#5603, "RE: Well, long run is over."
In response to Reply #21

I asked to be titled druid of the half-wit, well, I asked to be titled anything, knowing you'd give me a funny one. I enjoyed it really, used it as an angle. "Me and my army of half-wits will overrun the lands!". *chuckle* That was great. Of course, unempowerment was a drag, but it was also some fun stuff.

XanthraillesMon 08-Apr-02 03:38 PM
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#5601, "RE: Well, long run is over."
In response to Reply #1

You seemed like a decent druid I was really interested in seeing how you would perform in the hero ranks. Oh well maybe another time.
Good luck on the next one.

UllerSat 13-Apr-02 04:49 AM
56 posts
#5600, "RE: Well, long run is over."
In response to Reply #1

Decent leader, was hoping you would hang in there longer. I thought your RP was kind of interesting, although I didn't get to see you much toward the end. Once you learned to find a new mechanism for venting, I think the character had a marked improvement. Good luck with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5586 Previous topic | Next topic