Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rodhek Kychmer Nagal the Grand..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47844
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 30-Apr-06 08:20 PM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47844, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rodhek Kychmer Nagal the Grand Master of Shapeshifting"

Sun Apr 30 20:17:57 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Rodhek perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rodhek (Guest)Mon 01-May-06 11:19 AM

#47865, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rodhek Kychmer Nagal the G..."
In response to Reply #0

What up folks!
What can I say, shifters have to be the most boring class ever to play. Its all feast or famine either you fight someone that doesnt know what they are doing and house them or you get housed by someone that does know what the score is. And they just dont fit my play style, had to give it a try though.

Much love to all the fortress biyatches special thanks to Saroiya, Hyzin, and all the other great people that I ran around with.
The aps out there, never let it be said that AP's suck you guys are truly playin the beast nicely done.
Special thanks to Grurk for the quest rewards, not to look a gift horse in the mouth but when you said a new form I was thinking w00t questiness. I guess questiness arent really done any more, well not for wining little easter egg hunts. Thanks none the less it did make the character interesting for a bit.

Im out
Rod

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47844 Previous topic | Next topic