Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47232
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 05-Apr-06 01:52 AM
Member since 29th Apr 2024
16817 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47232, "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Apr 5 01:49:10 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Daeoine perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:469

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Nixhar (Guest), 07-Apr-06 12:30 AM, #18
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:00 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:15 PM, #13
Reply This is the thanks I get??, Corrlaan, 07-Apr-06 09:35 AM, #19
     Reply RE: This is the thanks I get??, Daeoine (Guest), 07-Apr-06 03:04 PM, #20
          Reply No idea on anything other than the baby., Corrlaan, 07-Apr-06 04:47 PM, #21
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., BigJ, 05-Apr-06 10:22 PM, #15
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 06-Apr-06 02:16 PM, #17
Reply G'bye., Sharten (Guest), 06-Apr-06 01:43 PM, #16
Reply Great job!, Silvellien (Guest), 07-Apr-06 05:24 PM, #22
Reply RE: Great job!, Daeoine (Guest), 10-Apr-06 12:38 AM, #27
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Aekel (Guest), 08-Apr-06 02:21 AM, #23
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Suarvina (Guest), 08-Apr-06 03:02 AM, #24
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Therethine, 08-Apr-06 11:18 AM, #25
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 08-Apr-06 05:41 PM, #26
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Ana (Guest), 05-Apr-06 12:54 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Daeoine (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:05 PM, #8
Reply Got your PBF. (NT), Elros (Guest), 05-Apr-06 11:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Hybrid77 (Guest), 05-Apr-06 08:40 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:07 PM, #9
     Reply Poem, Hybrid77 (Guest), 05-Apr-06 07:12 PM, #14
Reply You'll be missed, Farigno (Guest), 05-Apr-06 03:06 AM, #3
Reply RE: You'll be missed, Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:10 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Deylani (Guest), 05-Apr-06 02:41 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:11 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Elros (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..., Dae (Guest), 05-Apr-06 01:13 PM, #12

Nixhar (Guest)Fri 07-Apr-06 12:30 AM

#47288, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

You know, I really should start checking these forums more often. Because here I am logging in and after doing a bit of exploring finding that small bedroom for that music box you were looking for not knowing if you found it or not. Heheheh. But yeah, Daeoine was a pretty cool character. Whenever I needed to rest a bit you were always in the Inn and saved my tail a couple of times whenever the random Villager walked in ready to smack me around a few. Especially when I was in another window for like a minute and I came back to see I got attacked. Oh man, if it wasn't for Dae I'd probably have a lot more PK deaths in the Inn than I do now. Much fun. Loved that run too into the Tower of Dragons to smack around the Ancient Green Dragon only to get the favour returned by the Red one. Hahahah.

Daeoine (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:00 PM

#47245, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

Okay, first off this was my first char on my first mud ever. Now you all know why I never knew how to get to you and why I was constantly dying in pk. It was well worth the ride. I learned a few things, but I know I still have much more to learn.
Anyhow on to the goodbyes..

I'm gonna do this in the order they come to mind and if I forget someone I'm sorry, say 'hello' and I'll say 'hello' back.

Tyvelis : You just had to follow up on that promise that when I went you went didn't you? You were Dae's best friend, she always felt like you were the other half of her. When she needed a shoulder she could always count on you, and vise versa. It was always good to see your name on the who list, and I'm glad they met.

Deylani: You were the one who appealed most to Dae's wild streak. She couldn't help but love you and she tried really really hard for a long time. I am glad that you were there to pull her out of her shell and make her see what she could do. After you left, she did everything she could to see that your memory stayed alive. Your child together was one of the happiest moments in her life.

Elros: She loved you deeply. It was so hard for her to come to the realization that as much as she loved you, it just wouldn't work. She missed you lots after you left. Those who knew her well often heard your name.

Aekel: You were like the brother she needed. You protected her and took care of her and her family and for that she was eternally greatful.

Therethine: Mom! She was greatful for the induction and even more so for the advice and the little pushes she needed now and then. Congrats on the ascendance you deserved it!

Sharwyn: If it wasnt for you I never would have thought to make Dae a herald, but you were one of the first to reach out and try to help and that showed her who she wanted to be.

Dalvus: You gave her the greatest gift of all.. time. You have no idea really what that meant but it meant more than any other gift she could have hoped to recieve.

Dicil: You were the philosophical word of reason and the jokester when she was too serious. Thanks.

Kaeclin: Thanks for trying to help. Missed you.

Alright well this is getting long and I am tired so, sorry for those I know I missed I promise I'll reply. Oh and Ty, I finished it.

Daeoine (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:15 PM

#47251, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #7

One more thing: Thanks to the Imms..that Hag stuff was fun as hell. And whoever decided to make me hungry.... lol

CorrlaanFri 07-Apr-06 09:35 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47291, "This is the thanks I get??"
In response to Reply #13

After I subjected myself to being 'birthed' by you and crying and screaming and the dirty diapers??!!

Just kidding, I happened by during your RP there with the baby and decided to add a little flair to the situation. Your just lucky I wasn't in a more morbid mood, you might have birthed a 'Tiamat'.

Good luck with your next and congrats on Heroing your first, thats astounding really.

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Daeoine (Guest)Fri 07-Apr-06 03:04 PM

#47295, "RE: This is the thanks I get??"
In response to Reply #19

Heh I was hoping to get whoever did it to admit it. So heres my question? Who made her hungry all the time? Cause she never went anywhere and was eating every other tic until after the baby..

Really though, thanks. It was a neat experience and I appreciate you taking note of it like you did. And the diaper thing was hilarious!

CorrlaanFri 07-Apr-06 04:47 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
#47296, "No idea on anything other than the baby."
In response to Reply #20

NT

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

BigJWed 05-Apr-06 10:22 PM
Member since 03rd Aug 2004
14 posts
#47266, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #7

I've never got mentioned in anyone's goodbye note ever, I thought for sure you would have. Hehe, oh well you were fun to talk to on boring nights I could always go to the Inn and chit chat. Good character for sure, and good luck for your next.

Akiran

Daeoine (Guest)Thu 06-Apr-06 02:16 PM

#47280, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #15

I'm sorry darlin'. I thought about it last night too, and I said damn I forgot Akiran! I told you once in game how I felt. That talk about heaven and hell when we first met.. that was like a major turning point as to how Dae would be towards people and telling you what she did was so the nuturer coming out in me. Really am sorry I forgot. It was hard to write a goodbye at all to be honest.

Sharten (Guest)Thu 06-Apr-06 01:43 PM

#47279, "G'bye."
In response to Reply #7

I remember grabbing you for a ranking party in Voralian when you were just a few ranks old. I knew you and that guy we were with were both newbs, but you seemed to make a much bigger effort than he did.

Glad you were able to find the Inn, which is a great place to start for a newbie... so many people to interact with, and so many people willing to teach you things.

Hope you enjoyed the ride.

Silvellien (Guest)Fri 07-Apr-06 05:24 PM

#47297, "Great job!"
In response to Reply #7

I cannot believe you managed to play your char unto age death. I seem to con-die before 200 hours every single time =P

Let me see... this was a pretty damned old character. I interacted with you as Dinian, Silvellien, and Melanien. It was interesting watching your character evolve from someone so clearly new into a polished and fairly well roleplayed character. I tried to offer you help where I could, but since my primaries had this tendency to be Forties, I was often running around looking for fights and/or defending.

Good job all around, all you need to do is play an PK char and get the hang of that, and I'm sure you'll be cranking out awe-inspiring characters in no time at all.

Daeoine (Guest)Mon 10-Apr-06 12:38 AM

#47351, "RE: Great job!"
In response to Reply #22

heh I remember them all quite well. Knew you were Dinian but Mel was a shock. I appreciate all the help you gave, you know you were actually the first person ever to help reclothe her?

Aekel (Guest)Sat 08-Apr-06 02:21 AM

#47298, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #7

Aekel: You were like the brother she needed. You protected her and took care of her and her family and for that she was eternally greatful.

What a ride you had, it was fun from the first day I was inducted to now. Amazingly rpied IMHO. I liked every aspect of her. Thanks for the memories with your child and all that. The Inn is going to be abit more lonely without you around. Be gettin' yer sorr' arse back into 'hem fields.

Suarvina (Guest)Sat 08-Apr-06 03:02 AM

#47299, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #7

It was a good run. I loved our talks and tanking a bit and just hanging out at the bar. Very well done for your FIRST character. Mine didn't make it past rank 5

TherethineSat 08-Apr-06 11:18 AM
Member since 04th Apr 2006
1 posts
#47305, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #7

Daeoine was such a total sweetheart. And for your first character, wowza! Our talks were always swell, even if Dae never took my advice. Anyway, very well done and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Daeoine (Guest)Sat 08-Apr-06 05:41 PM

#47322, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #25

Thanks for the talks. Sorry she never listened, she was just really well heart strong. Well you know her background and after such a life, she just couldnt let go of anyone who cared about her. You became an adoptive momma and you just listening helped a bunch.

Ana (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 12:54 PM

#47244, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't get to know as well as I would have liked, but from what I saw, you were special. I'm glad you stuck it out until age death. In many years of playing, I've never had that kind of dedication or patience. Congratulations and good luck with your next.

Daeoine (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:05 PM

#47246, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #6

I have to admit I would have liked to get to know you better as well. I mean you were one of the few who tried to help figure out why she ate so much. and you were there for Ehiela. Anyhow thanks for the congrats, I know I could have done better, but I enjoyed the ride.

Elros (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 11:32 AM

#47241, "Got your PBF. (NT)"
In response to Reply #0

NT

Hybrid77 (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 08:40 AM

#47238, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

Why is it exactly that the people my character knew died on very appropriate days or months in game?

In any case, it was quite an experience rping with Daeoine and the others. I haven't had this much fun in game for awhile now. Daeoine was always so kind and reassuring to those around her and I'm not sure what my character was to her. Heh anyways, I'm glad that we were able to make one last journey before the end.

Keep up the good work. Hope to see you in the fields soon.

Dae (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:07 PM

#47247, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #4

I was glad for that one last trip too. If you want let me know I'll send you a copy of the poem.

Hybrid77 (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 07:12 PM

#47259, "Poem"
In response to Reply #9

Nice! I'd love to see the end product myself. To reiterate from my earlier post in my own good-bye... my e-mail address is serusangel@gmail.com.

Man my own little piece of history

Oh and I can't wait to see your PBF, I was always curious as to what your role was like.

Farigno (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 03:06 AM

#47235, "You'll be missed"
In response to Reply #0

I just pictured you as the caring nurturer, and it was alway comforting to go to the Inn and have a chat with you away from the rigors of the world. I think having a child in Carrion might be a first, so good job on that. So much has been done in this game that its rare you see something that is truly new. Very well roleplayed, always a great friend. I'll be looking forward to seeing you back in the fields.
Farigno

Dae (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:10 PM

#47248, "RE: You'll be missed"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks for always asking about the baby. I know it was a controversial subject and it was nice to hear someone just realize that it was part of life that obviously I didnt just come up with out of the blue on my own. You were a good friend and thanks for staying with her to the end. That meant alot.

Deylani (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 02:41 AM

#47234, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go, love, but am glad you will rest with those you care for. We shall see eachother in another lifetime. We did make a great pair, one loving, one wild and unable to tame...cept by her. Glad we ended up with a family before both our ends....Farewell, love, and may the gods bless us in another lifetime, and pray we shall meet,

Deylani.

Dae (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:11 PM

#47249, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #2

Amin mella lle, Rawlaer.

Elros (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:57 AM

#47233, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for all the fun times! Loved this character with many of mine, before Elros, and after. Was a blast, enjoyed your good natured sense ability and so much more. Anyway, you know.

El

Dae (Guest)Wed 05-Apr-06 01:13 PM

#47250, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Daeoine the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for grabbing my pbf. I'm sure it'll be hilarious. It was a blast and I am glad to have known you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47232 Previous topic | Next topic