Subject: "Well, it don't look like I'm going to come out of this ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46690
Show all folders

Alriac (Guest)Sun 12-Mar-06 10:20 AM

#46690, "Well, it don't look like I'm going to come out of this with a char"

I got some real world #### goin on, havn't seen the forums in two weeks, so sorry for all the little guys I'm pissin off. Havn't logged on in two weeks either, so I appoligize for that as well.

Imms Everything you guys did while alriac was around was awesome, from the duergar in mortorn to the soul children in the underdark. Thanks for a super duper time guys A special appology to Aarn and shoky and corlaan, I wish I could have lasted through this guy so I didn't have to just drop it one day, but with all the crap I've got goin on, it's pretty damed hard to play. Thanks for the fun, and sorry for the let downs there.

Chars Being away from cf for the last couple of weeks has done and ####ed up my memory of most of you, if you want to reply, hit me up here, and If I forget you..sorry

Grysh Your right, we do mix rather well, from gery and your ragers to these two, we must think alike

Xilla Gladepriest rocks

Raz See 'xilla'

Grunlath Good times man, good times.

Thats about all I got for now, post and I'll try to get access to reply, but I'm not sure for how long I'll even have access to the internet. Thanks for the good times.

Derik/Alriac/Gerylanst/Acaga/Bryvac/too many failures

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was fun., Erivoran (Guest), 17-Mar-06 10:30 PM, #14
Reply Good run anyway., Bajula, 14-Mar-06 05:37 AM, #12
Reply Very well played..., Kaisse (Guest), 13-Mar-06 04:25 PM, #11
Reply Well ####,, Haageran (Guest), 13-Mar-06 02:24 PM, #10
Reply Bastid!, Ysaloerye (Guest), 13-Mar-06 10:04 AM, #9
Reply Much Respect, Cuucqa (Guest), 13-Mar-06 10:00 AM, #8
Reply RE: Well, it don't look like I'm going to come out of t..., Aarn, 13-Mar-06 09:09 AM, #7
Reply Most impressive., Grunlath (Guest), 13-Mar-06 07:15 AM, #6
Reply Thanks for the fights. Hope things get better for you., Kruuank (Guest), 12-Mar-06 06:28 PM, #5
Reply Nice one, Harkan (Guest), 12-Mar-06 05:29 PM, #4
Reply Bleh..., Grysh (Guest), 12-Mar-06 12:11 PM, #2
Reply Your PBF is paid for, so is mine! We'll be like bro's u..., Grysh (Guest), 12-Mar-06 12:19 PM, #3
     Reply Any chance getting the PBF's posted?, Grysh (Guest), 14-Mar-06 11:56 AM, #13
Reply Sad to hear!, Reir (Guest), 12-Mar-06 11:31 AM, #1

Erivoran (Guest)Fri 17-Mar-06 10:30 PM

#46838, "Was fun."
In response to Reply #0

Shame I couldn't roll with you more, but, my time limitations being what they are, you only get a glimpse of most people before they're gone.

Good luck with the next.

BajulaTue 14-Mar-06 05:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46743, "Good run anyway."
In response to Reply #0

You are well worth loggin in for a farewell.
(I still loved Acaga's battlecry. heh.)

Best of luck when you get back around to it man.
Alriac was a blast.

Kaisse (Guest)Mon 13-Mar-06 04:25 PM

#46723, "Very well played..."
In response to Reply #0

A shame we couldn't be allies, but you played out being a semi-foe brilliantly. Truly a lightwalker amongst so many 'faux-goodies'. A standard to which I will definetly be setting my light rp in the future!

Kick ass in or out the game, just keep kicking it!

Yhorian.

Haageran (Guest)Mon 13-Mar-06 02:24 PM

#46717, "Well ####,"
In response to Reply #0

Dude, I seriously wanted to see you around more. I've never been on with you for more than an hour it seems, and I wanted to develop so much more.

I hope everything is well in your real life, and if it is not, well these are the things that make us stronger.

Take care, and I hope to see one of yours around soon again.

Ysaloerye (Guest)Mon 13-Mar-06 10:04 AM

#46709, "Bastid!"
In response to Reply #0

Ysal was always torn between liking you as a dwarf and being close to cranialing your fat head for being soaked in taint.

Great character, your leaving will not only put a serious dent in the fort but a serious dent in the quality of characters in CF, you were a standout man.

Cuucqa (Guest)Mon 13-Mar-06 10:00 AM

#46708, "Much Respect"
In response to Reply #0

Like everyone else I echo my hopes that things calm for you soon and that life takes a better turn.

Great character, a I said in my thread. Fought against you as Gerylanst and Acaga (did some run run runing and some die die dying).

Come back soon

AarnMon 13-Mar-06 09:09 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46706, "RE: Well, it don't look like I'm going to come out of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Well darn, I figured this might be coming. Loved Early Alriac, but later you seemed to get burned out on the character, ending with you whacking that goodie via disembowel. We never did get to sort out what was going to happen with that, since everyone involved deleted within like, a week, and you stopped showing with regularity not long after. Ah well.

Anyway, Alriac was a freakin' monster! Loved watching you charge in and take people out against terrible odds. That raid where you got your third legacy was a great one. Then the few times it was you and Gryshilniar on at the same time? Ugly.

Hope everything gets sorted out in the real world for you, so we can see what you drum up next. Good luck.

Aarn?

Grunlath (Guest)Mon 13-Mar-06 07:15 AM

#46704, "Most impressive."
In response to Reply #0

My first impression of Alriac were those raidingparties you lead to imperial lands with healers (without aura), shapeshifters out of form, etc. You were the only one to escape allive. I thought it should be your job to keep more of your troops allive, but i did not see the whole picture i guess .
Alriac began to grow on me though...it seemed that for every fight, talk, chase, raid, defence, death, win, loss...i ended up liking that dwarf bastard more and more. You outfought me more than once and killed me solo a few times as well. Good fights and well done. They were surely good times as you said.
You were a feared enemy..one of the few. I am glad that i dont have to check my protective shield every tick, but it is sad that you are gone. I would have liked to wither you a few times more.
I knew Acaga and Gerylanst as well, and Alriac is up there with them.
I sincerly hope everything work out for you in RL, and that you will strengthen CF with your presence soon. Good luck!

Kruuank (Guest)Sun 12-Mar-06 06:28 PM

#46699, "Thanks for the fights. Hope things get better for you."
In response to Reply #0

It was fun getting titles together that one time after you got me in South Dairein. I had some extra things planned for you if we ever tangled again, not sure how they would have worked, but c'est la vie.

Well played, hope everything works out and we'll be seeing each other in the fields some day.

Harkan (Guest)Sun 12-Mar-06 05:29 PM

#46697, "Nice one"
In response to Reply #0

Missed you. Favorite fortresite for some time. Fun talks and the odd fight along the way.

Grysh (Guest)Sun 12-Mar-06 12:11 PM

#46692, "Bleh..."
In response to Reply #0

Was hoping those hard times I heard about were just dirty rumours the empire made up.

All the best to you man and if you want your PBF I'll gladly pick it up for you. I hope you come out on top of this and can someday get back in the fields. If I were to vote for the top CF player the past say two years, it would definitely be you. I think Acaga is my favourite character of all time (That I've been around to see of course). Gery and Alriac are a close second and third :p

Good luck,

Grysh.

Grysh (Guest)Sun 12-Mar-06 12:19 PM

#46693, "Your PBF is paid for, so is mine! We'll be like bro's u..."
In response to Reply #2

nt

Grysh (Guest)Tue 14-Mar-06 11:56 AM

#46750, "Any chance getting the PBF's posted?"
In response to Reply #3

Don't want to be any more of a nuisance...but yeah I guess that's what I mean. I want to see if I died more than a hundred times :p

Reir (Guest)Sun 12-Mar-06 11:31 AM

#46691, "Sad to hear!"
In response to Reply #0

Damn..I liked Alriac a lot! And now I can play some again, you delete Anyway, thought you were a great leader, throughly enjoy your sort of leadership, similar to Gerylanst in a certain way..Gerylanst! Ha. I'm glad to bump into you again. Player is a pleasure playing beside.

Well, all the best with real life..really hope things do turn out well!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46690 Previous topic | Next topic