Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Dulmisa the Kiss of Death, Imperia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45253
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 26-Jan-06 07:24 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16815 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45253, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Dulmisa the Kiss of Death, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Thu Jan 26 18:26:27 2006

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Dulmisa perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:641

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, v_vega, 26-Jan-06 08:13 PM, #2
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Aeria (Guest), 26-Jan-06 08:58 PM, #3
Reply Oh wow, you finally go, Runaktla (Guest), 26-Jan-06 09:30 PM, #4
Reply Well played, I was an ally before an enemy, Brinrok (Guest), 26-Jan-06 09:48 PM, #5
Reply You did good, Nivult (Guest), 26-Jan-06 10:08 PM, #6
Reply Rest in peace, Alidove (Guest), 26-Jan-06 10:41 PM, #7
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Gvann (Guest), 27-Jan-06 12:38 AM, #8
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Grunlath (Guest), 27-Jan-06 06:59 AM, #9
Reply Marvelous Character, Khasotholas, 27-Jan-06 07:25 AM, #10
Reply Who is the rest of your top 5?, Doobage (Guest), 27-Jan-06 03:10 PM, #17
     Reply I knew I'd be called on that, Khasotholas, 28-Jan-06 07:38 AM, #19
          Reply RE: I knew I'd be called on that, Aiekooso, 28-Jan-06 10:01 AM, #21
          Reply RE: I knew I'd be called on that, Khasotholas, 28-Jan-06 10:30 AM, #22
               Reply ...You win this round, Khasotholas nt, Drekten, 28-Jan-06 11:09 AM, #23
          Reply Just curious, who was Quinthen?, Xaannix_ (Guest), 30-Jan-06 06:55 PM, #28
Reply Heh. I guessed it was you., DurNominator, 27-Jan-06 08:06 AM, #11
Reply very very well played :), Kragathian (Guest), 27-Jan-06 11:07 AM, #12
Reply Fantastic Job, Kastellyn, 27-Jan-06 11:59 AM, #13
Reply Cool character, Ishranaye (Guest), 27-Jan-06 12:08 PM, #14
Reply As good as Tjok. nt, Nightwiggler (Guest), 27-Jan-06 12:13 PM, #15
Reply Nice one., Gryshilniar (Guest), 27-Jan-06 01:02 PM, #16
Reply Re, Dwoggurd, 27-Jan-06 07:41 PM, #18
Reply Fort:, v_vega, 28-Jan-06 09:43 AM, #20
Reply Feichin...., Bajula, 29-Jan-06 03:47 AM, #27
Reply Im curious (Sarmas), Xaannix, 28-Jan-06 11:17 AM, #24
Reply RE: Im curious (Sarmas), Dullvega (Guest), 31-Jan-06 11:06 AM, #31
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Vesacha (Guest), 28-Jan-06 03:58 PM, #25
Reply Scandinavian?, Dullvega (Guest), 31-Jan-06 11:15 AM, #33
     Reply RE: Scandinavian?, Vesacha (Guest), 31-Jan-06 01:19 PM, #34
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Cuucqa (Guest), 28-Jan-06 04:55 PM, #26
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Niazuruzain (Guest), 31-Jan-06 08:30 AM, #29
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, nepenthe, 31-Jan-06 10:09 AM, #30
Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Dullvega (Guest), 31-Jan-06 11:13 AM, #32
     Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Niazuruzain (Guest), 31-Jan-06 01:22 PM, #35
          Reply RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history, Vesacha (Guest), 31-Jan-06 01:26 PM, #36
Reply Way to spell your own name wrong!, Hehe (Guest), 31-Jan-06 06:08 PM, #37
Reply Awesome character. NT, Drokk, 01-Feb-06 03:08 AM, #38
Reply Great Character all the way, one to be remember!!!, Iasolar (Guest), 26-Jan-06 07:47 PM, #1

v_vegaThu 26-Jan-06 08:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45259, "Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #0

Where to start? At the beginning I guess. I rolled Dulmisa to be another one of my many mindless killah's, but when I reached the golden 35, I soon realised Empire was lacking a Shadow Lord. So I start asking for the Oath, no shadows about, Panthiero some times, but he never had time or didn't have the Codex. I asked Nabburak, he tells me to find a Shadow, there was none, atleast not during my playing times, after like a week or two of frustration I catch Panthiero with both Codex and time. I take the Oath and start to donate like crazy, promotions isn't coming my way, Dulmisa gets angered with Nabburak.

Immortals:
Thanks this game is awesome and thank you for taking the time with me. I'll do all I can to prove you wrong.

Khas - Can I have your baby? Everytime I saw a sign of you I got all happy and fuzzy inside, that is not good, when you are supposed to be some evil dude.

Grurk - I don't think I heard much of you, except for that time when I anathema'd the duergar thief who tried to overthrow me.

Thrak - Thank you for your time.

Kastellyn - I guess you made those gechoes, those alone made my day.

Emperors:

Nabburak - The überbeast had you thrown some love my way earlier, I would have not been part in the plot to dethrone you. Having fought along side Grottimgresh with previous incarnations, you are allways a solid player.

Makhovlek - Thank you for the Shadow Lord seat and wtf? We all thought you were the messiah and you delete, good luck with what you play these days.

Gvan - We went through some of the roughest times I've ever experienced, allways outnumbered, outclassed. One of us had to take the hits, I made sure it was you, after all you had sanc. You had my vote and won.

Yagharek - I liked you, seems not everyone did, but those hordes you had at times were a bit too overkillish. I sometimes wondered over your lack of prepping, with some more potions you'd been tearing through large crowds on your own. But everyone plays their own way.
You had my vote and won.

Niaz - When you called me to you and told me to prove myself to you, I were puzzled, I felt like that old guy in the office who's seen bosses come and go and never complained. Then this young hotshot boss comes and tells him to prove that you know what you are doing. If you had pushed the matter further I would had you dethroned, but you seemed to realise that I was an asset.

Grunlath - You seem to know what you are doing and are doing it well. I won't write more till you croak.

Councilmembers:

High Priests:
How many of you have I seen? I know I've lost count.
So I'll mention a few and if I forget any of you

Srinlete - I loved you, you were competent and a realb*tch, the perfect way to play the Imperial Healer. We (and you) knew we needed you, still ended up allmost begging for your help.

Rowan - At times our playingtimes has meshed, then we don't see each other for weeks, a pity. I felt safe with you by my side, you know what to do and when.

Zevsa - Curse you for deleting, not that it matters to me know. I'll echo the part of not ever wanting to accuse you for being new to the healer class. You played a healer with flying colours. And I didn't mind that you didn't put up a fight when I asked for your supplications.

War Masters:

Sdradiga - The WAR MASTER, you took on any odds, threw everything you had at them and you did it ooh so well. You had atleast two balls more than I and they big. Well done.

Aurilinius - A very fine bard, you drew their attention and I could duck behind you, just like I like them . Your deletion was a great loss for the Empire.

Cuuqca - I hate minospeach, though I love a competent warrior, needles to say I was torn. Well done.

Sylus - How long have you been waiting for War Master? Do your best now that you have the chance.

Dread Lords:

Etisrrus: You were my meatshield when Gvan wasn't about, I like what I saw from you, but with all those marans about you usually toast.

Other Imperials, others in general: It's two am here in Sweden, post something and I'll be happy to respond. I'll do more of this in the morning now I shall go and cry myself to sleep.

Aeria (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 08:58 PM

#45260, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #2

We fought or talked very little, but I knew you to be among the most formiddable of the Empire.

Nice escape in Barovia! Wasn't that fun? I really wished I had my forest friends with me for all of that, but had found you last moment as a condor. You really fought for that escape tooth and nail under pressure.

Runaktla (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 09:30 PM

#45263, "Oh wow, you finally go"
In response to Reply #2

Christ, our character's didn't interact much and never
fought except I believe only that time you fell into the
quicksand in front of me and other Scions, and we killed
you, but then you ended up getting my loot after I got
tha beat down by some Ragers very shortly after. That
said, oh my you lasted, seemed to do very well as a
Shadow Lord. Surprised that you never got Emperor, but
like your subj. apparently you sucked at voting =). Rock
on.

- Runaktla

Brinrok (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 09:48 PM

#45265, "Well played, I was an ally before an enemy"
In response to Reply #2

Sorry to take you out that way, but when we were fighting, I wouldn't go for the kill, only for the wither because I knew you weren't going to con-die for sure. I think I did manage to get you withered just about every time we fought or you missed an assassinate, and that's what I was going for. There was really no way for me to kill you solo, as is the case with any quality player with a shaman, so I'd wither. Anyway, you've been around a long time, and it's time for another Shadow Lord I think. Take care and good luck with the next.

PS. You must know a buttload of people on AIM, because everyone and their dog knew that your stuff disappeared instead of that I just had it. I got smoked a few times trying to gather it, so consider that a parting victory.

Nivult (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 10:08 PM

#45268, "You did good"
In response to Reply #2

Sorry if you felt like I was plotting against you, because it was nothing personal. It is probably better that my PBF will not be showing up anytime soon, because a good number of my roles were filled with schemes to eliminate you. As much as I loved what you did for the Empire, and as popular as you were, you stood firmly in the way of somebody with numerous plans for your Shadow Lord seat. I guess it is ironic that a few days after I ascended you finally kicked the bucket, but them's the breaks.

Anyways, you brought a lot of respect to the Shadow sect, and you made alot of people paranoid (with good reason) whenever you were logged in. Hopefully you'll make another appearance with the Empire in your next life.

Alidove (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 10:41 PM

#45270, "Rest in peace"
In response to Reply #2

Only got a few fights with you this go round. Tough as usual.

Interacted more with past ones. Damn you are OLD!!!

Awesome work. That sums it up.

Gvann (Guest)Fri 27-Jan-06 12:38 AM

#45271, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #2

Well... I'll start from your 35th title: you wasn't yet an oath, and tried to slay me several times Gvan never forgot that. But damn, when you was made shadow lord, I really start loving you as a player and IC. When I was made emperor, we had really rough times! You, sometimes Yagharek, Etissrus often... and that's all against the hordes of marans/ragers/outlanders and all the flying shifters But we made some meat. Apologies for several deaths you had with me, while we was trying to retrieve. It was always mine ideas and damn, I know there was many chances to die, but...damn, I didnt know why I did that, just was getting fun from coming there, bothering them and then escaping alive. You had less ways to escape and died there several times... apologies.

I met you with several other chars... when you was awaking, the chances to have codex was much higher then without you. It was a excellent job to my mind, and damn... after you I seriously think about making a shadow which I never ever tried before

Loved you more then any other from my counsil, you had my voice and you really deserved to be Emperor... but others knew that emperors powers are better for shamans or warriors then for you I believe it had influence on results of the votings.

Good luck with next, come to the Empire again, we're outnumbered today and we'll have chance to repeat the rough run

Gvan

Grunlath (Guest)Fri 27-Jan-06 06:59 AM

#45272, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #2

I had hoped you would the get an age quest or something, but now you can just roll up another imperial.

We worked well together, but mostly you were doing your own thing. Stalking, watching gnomes and what not. You were skilled, patient and a fine shadow lord. Grunlath had no problem with you except the fact that you worshiped the wrong Lord/Lady. Remembering our talks about the previous Emperor i wisely left you alone. We had some unspoken mutal respect that comes when killing enemies goes smoothly.

Lately i have been swamped in work, so i was unfortunately not present when you died. I would have ordered an imperial funeral worthy the old drow.

Good luck with everything.

KhasotholasFri 27-Jan-06 07:25 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45273, "Marvelous Character"
In response to Reply #2

Slowly but surely climbed into my list of top 5 Imperials of all time. You were everything a sect leader should be. You made your sect grow, had complete control of it, and weren't afraid to be nasty when you had to. You were unbelievably deadly and scared the heck out of every enemy when they knew you were on. Then of course you had quality roleplay. And the cherry on top is, of course, your longevity. To me, that's incredibly impressive.

Great job,

Khas

Doobage (Guest)Fri 27-Jan-06 03:10 PM

#45290, "Who is the rest of your top 5?"
In response to Reply #10

For those thinking of rolling Imperials, they might serve as good examples to look up logs for.

KhasotholasSat 28-Jan-06 07:38 AM
341 posts
#45301, "I knew I'd be called on that"
In response to Reply #17

While I do have a list on my mind, I'd prefer not to state it. I forget far too easily, and I'd leave out some I really shouldn't. If you need to search for logs, Zulghinlour always had some good ones, he was excellent. Quinthen was great (in fact, perhaps the greatest single character in the history of... umm, history). Istendil was legendary, and if you interacted with him, you know it was for good reason. And for me, Taceolus was very important. Taceolus to me was an example of excellent roleplaying, and also of taking himself, and Empire, on a different path.

That's the rest of my list for now, I guess, then. I reserve the right to change it at any time, and kick the imms out of it. It just gives them swelled heads.

AiekoosoSat 28-Jan-06 10:01 AM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45305, "RE: I knew I'd be called on that"
In response to Reply #19

Uhh... weren't you Quinthen?

KhasotholasSat 28-Jan-06 10:30 AM
341 posts
#45306, "RE: I knew I'd be called on that"
In response to Reply #21

- Uhh... weren't you Quinthen?

That's ridiculous. I don't know how that rumor got started, but it isn't at all correct.

(The above response is possibly completely untrue)

DrektenSat 28-Jan-06 11:09 AM
37 posts
#45307, "...You win this round, Khasotholas nt"
In response to Reply #22

bt

Xaannix_ (Guest)Mon 30-Jan-06 06:55 PM

#45345, "Just curious, who was Quinthen?"
In response to Reply #19

nt

DurNominatorFri 27-Jan-06 08:06 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45275, "Heh. I guessed it was you."
In response to Reply #2

From the comment of giving your two öre in Dios I knew that you were a swede, and a swede that plays Imperials...

You were a tough opponent and put Endalion out of business more than once in Fort-Empire gankwars. How to fight an assassin who dodges spells. Sometimes I thought I fought a mongoose that can tigerclaw and hits like assassin.

Kragathian (Guest)Fri 27-Jan-06 11:07 AM

#45277, "very very well played :)"
In response to Reply #2

I faught you a few times and you only ever got me with assassinate once I do believe. You played great over all and your logs prove that you were a damned beast good luck with all your next chars.

haha I if I knew you were around I would always have Entwine in the command promp while running around in case you missed

See you in the Fields

Kragathian

KastellynFri 27-Jan-06 11:59 AM
864 posts
#45278, "Fantastic Job"
In response to Reply #2

Very well played, great character, and deadly...oh so deadly. The thing I liked the most about Dulmisa from a combat-perspective was that you weren't afraid to make the assassination attempt and then stick around and follow it up with a good old fashioned ass-whooping if it failed.

"Death looks slightly nervous as he comes to claim the soul of Dulmisa."

Looking forward to your next.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Ishranaye (Guest)Fri 27-Jan-06 12:08 PM

#45279, "Cool character"
In response to Reply #2

Ha! Your only death vs a healer was mine! Okay, that's enough gloating, especially since it was my only pk kill and I couldn't (and still) believe I pulled it off somehow. Just hated that anti-fog thing of yours. Meant that all I could do to fight you is catch you off-guard (not likely) or hope for you to fail assassinate.

Seriously, Dulmisa was a very cool character and you were fun to have around (for an Imperial ... )

Nightwiggler (Guest)Fri 27-Jan-06 12:13 PM

#45280, "As good as Tjok. nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Gryshilniar (Guest)Fri 27-Jan-06 01:02 PM

#45281, "Nice one."
In response to Reply #2

We didn't fight in the later days, as our times didn't mesh anymore but you certainly kicked my ass a couple times before. Me getting assassinated is nothing new, but I think you smoked me good solo once in a fight and I couldn't believe it. Perma-haste plus that quest skill was just amazing. I couldn't do anything and you were just maledicting the crap out of me. Needless to say I left the fight very impressed with you. I do think I made you run a couple times way back when so I'm proud of that :p
As this was a character of legends.

Well played again, you'll be missed.
Grysh.

DwoggurdFri 27-Jan-06 07:41 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45295, "Re"
In response to Reply #2

>Where to start? At the beginning I guess. I rolled Dulmisa to
>be another one of my many mindless killah's, but when I
>reached the golden 35, I soon realised Empire was lacking a
>Shadow Lord. So I start asking for the Oath, no shadows about,
>Panthiero some times, but he never had time or didn't have the
>Codex. I asked Nabburak, he tells me to find a Shadow, there
>was none, atleast not during my playing times, after like a
>week or two of frustration I catch Panthiero with both Codex
>and time. I take the Oath and start to donate like crazy,
>promotions isn't coming my way, Dulmisa gets angered with
>Nabburak.

You are slightly biased here.
First of all, taking bloodoath from the emperor himself is a great gift. It is not like any random assassin is going to get it just because he asked. ( and at that time you were just a random assassin ). Empire had several middle ranked shadows so it wasn't a big problem to find any of them.
Also, donations are helpful, but are not the only thing that is required for promotion.
The Shadow Sect pissed me off during my rule because all its membes were just levelsitting losers
Basically first one who would enter the hero range and show some persistance would be promoted to the shadow lord position.
The first real candidate was Rishudo, but he deleted as soon as he entered the hero range. Sniff.
You also were ok, I kept an eye on you and the situation with your promotions was't any bad. You were going to become my next Shadow Lord.

Let us just look at your timelines:
Tue Apr 5 15:17:22 2005 at level 36 (70 hrs): Took the bloodoath from Panthiero.
Sat Apr 9 11:12:04 2005 - Lvl:36 Promoted by Nabburak to Echelon 2
Mon Apr 11 13:33:37 2005 - Lvl:37 Promoted by Panthiero to Echelon 3
Sun Apr 17 16:19:05 2005 at level 40 (97 hrs): Dulmisa advanced to level 40
Thu Apr 21 15:14:46 2005 - Lvl:44 Promoted by Nabburak to Echelon 4
Fri Apr 22 06:24:11 2005 - Lvl:44 Promoted by Grurk to Echelon 5

>Emperors:
>
>Nabburak - The überbeast had you thrown some love my way
>earlier, I would have not been part in the plot to dethrone
>you.

Not that really matters. When you are not a council member you have little impact on voting.
And in truth, would you be the shadow lord that time, I beleive you would vote against me.

Now some words about you being the worst voter.
This is nowhere your fault. Trust me.
The imperial voting system is boken.
If council members are not complete idiots, they will not vote for the most promising candidate. They want that position for themselves.
So, basically, after any voting, the most "deserving" ( at the moment of voting ) candidate gets nothing and the throne goes to other random member of the council.
So being the eldest and well known member of council greatly reduces your chances.
I believe the whole system should be redesigned but as a temporary solution I would propose to add one or two votes from immortals to the council members votes, at least in this case council members should make a decision whether they gonna vote against the most promising candidate and possibly be thrown away if that candidate will get two immortal votes and the throne or support that candidate.
This is not an ideal solution, many wouldn't like the immortal intervention.
But the current voting system is just worse.

v_vegaSat 28-Jan-06 09:43 AM
49 posts
#45304, "Fort:"
In response to Reply #2

Fortress:

Alriac - One damned good warrior, you do very well and utilize your legacies very well.

Faltarn - You were a tough nut to crack and together with Forsk you brought back the Fort to their feet.

Bliggy - Another well played dwarf, unfortunately you selldom had much to counter me with.

Levan - A shaman played with alot of heart, you usually threw yourself at us and died for it.

Hrugald - I punished you for choosing that recall spot, lots of love to you.

Qulenit - I had little I could do to get you and you allways had a trick in your bag for me.

Lothari - A strong warrior, but that yell when we raided you one day was quite ooc.

Alven - Paladin extraordinaire, when you had defiance there was little to none I could do to you.

Forsk - A strong paladin who choose a bit different and much more efficent tactics for fighting me.

Solasarath - There was nothing I could do against you.

Roavia - You came, you saw, you conquered and deleted, bah!

Feichin - You were like that fly that just keeps flying close to your ear and no matter how much you swat it won't give up.

I probably forgot a whole bunch of solid Forties, so just post and I'll reply

BajulaSun 29-Jan-06 03:47 AM
929 posts
#45319, "Feichin...."
In response to Reply #20

That's rich. About 70% of my characters are like that.
Don't know if you ever 'met' Nimelerion, but he was the 'worst' about not giving up. I told my girlfriend what you said about Feichin and she said "That is so you. I mean in real life, that's exactly how you are, you just never give up." All while laughing at me. Just thought I'd share that bit.

Dulmisa was just awesome, don't remember if I posted anything yet, but if so it could stand being said again.

XaannixSat 28-Jan-06 11:16 AM
499 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#45308, "Im curious (Sarmas)"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sat 28-Jan-06 11:17 AM

as to why you never pressured me to join Empire besides the one time question? Attack me or something, give me ultimatums, etc?

Awesome character, you had my complete respect.

Dullvega (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 11:06 AM

#45371, "RE: Im curious (Sarmas)"
In response to Reply #24

To be honest, I knew you were a very solid assassin, but I didn't see you about often enough to take the time to try and recruit you. Plus I knew you attacked in cities often enough and I didn't want that mess to handle.

Vesacha (Guest)Sat 28-Jan-06 03:58 PM

#45311, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #2

I have had two shadows under you now, and I have liked you from the beginning. Very intelligent play, good advice, caring for your shadows, and could turn tough in an instant if you had to. The only trouble was that you owned the shadow room rightfully with no hope for other to have a shot, and you lived on and on and on. But it was a pleasure knowing you and watching you. And now I know you are a scandinavian as well as I am. Go scandinavia!

See you around Shadow Lady.

Dullvega (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 11:15 AM

#45373, "Scandinavian?"
In response to Reply #25

I liked you, but you seem fairly new with the assassin class, atleast at herorange. Where from?

Vesacha (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 01:19 PM

#45374, "RE: Scandinavian?"
In response to Reply #33

I am generally new, and will likely always be I am from Denmark.

Cuucqa (Guest)Sat 28-Jan-06 04:55 PM

#45316, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #2

>Cuuqca - I hate minospeach, though I love a competent warrior,
>needles to say I was torn. Well done.

Yes well if you hated hearing it believe me I hated being heard that way (or should that be herd?)
As I said in my thread you were awesome. I was torn between OOC knowing you deserved a crack at emperor and IC wanting the throne for myself. But it added a great dynamic to the Cuu

>Dread Lords:
>
>Etisrrus: You were my meatshield when Gvan wasn't about, I
>like what I saw from you, but with all those marans about you
>usually toast.

Yes you bastard, boy did I know that! I took so many beatings as Etisrrus, I decided to try a warrior in hope of A) figuring out things an AP can do to not get spanked and B) not getting spanked.
I may try another Hero AP some day.

All in all Dulmisa was a class act, thanks for putting the time you did in with him. I'm sure everyone will agree you enhanced the game for everyone.

Niazuruzain (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 08:30 AM

#45366, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #2

Hey there.
Enjoyed you, though you have been too shady. Sometimes I've been ready to demote you, but I hate to ruin characters. So I did not.

About puzzle and the task, nothing happened since both of you failed it. I sincerely believe that Ahzeed would become more fearful shadow lord, but probably I am mistaken. His deletion, likely, saved your old, withered butt.

And, despite all that, I liked you. Don't know why. Maybe because I tricked you and Cuucqa? I though you will have a heart attack when you logged in and realised what happened.

Good luck with your next, I'm pretty sure it will be something interesting.

nepentheTue 31-Jan-06 10:09 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45369, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #29

>About puzzle and the task, nothing happened since both of you
>failed it. I sincerely believe that Ahzeed would become more
>fearful shadow lord, but probably I am mistaken.

I'd say yes. Ahzeed was very solid and had a cool attitude, but I think Dulmisa was just a cut above.

See: My comment in Dulmisa's PBF about getting in the way of a year's worth of great characters that would easily have made Shadow Lord if not Emperor at many other times.

Dullvega (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 11:13 AM

#45372, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #29

Shady? What gave you that impression? When you gave me the task with Nivult my first thought was to do: Tell Nivult So you are working to overthrow me?
Anathema Nivult
But I hate to ruin a character as well. When it came to Ahzeed, he seemed to mesh your playing times better so I can see why you wanted him as a Council member.

As you probably noticed I couldn't play much more than two hours at the most a day, so I wouldn't have made much of an Emperor. Dulmisa didn't want another Blade at the Throne nor a Black but I took my chances with the most fresh of the two characters.

Niazuruzain (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 01:22 PM

#45375, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #32

Yes, and you would follow Nivult instantly, as I warned you, didn't I? And I, and Nivult knew that you probably would try to anathema him, and before you have been given a task, I made sure that would not happen.

Little playing time is not a problem. Sometimes we can play, sometimes we can't. That would never be a reason (at least while I've been Emperor) for a demotion or something else (unless person is disappearing and logging once per few weeks, as Kodeak did).

Anyways, you made game much more interesting and funny, and I hope I did the same and you enjoyed our interractions (though with wands I'd do better ). Good luck!

Vesacha (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 01:26 PM

#45376, "RE: Dumlisa the worst voter in the Imperial history"
In response to Reply #35

You are one cool MF, Niaz. Don't get me wrong I loved Dulmisa too.

Hehe (Guest)Tue 31-Jan-06 06:08 PM

#45381, "Way to spell your own name wrong!"
In response to Reply #2

Probably one of the few mistakes you made, well played.

DrokkWed 01-Feb-06 03:08 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2004
51 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45394, "Awesome character. NT"
In response to Reply #2

t

Iasolar (Guest)Thu 26-Jan-06 07:47 PM

#45256, "Great Character all the way, one to be remember!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Good character all around, enjoyed the fights I had with you over I think three characters. You stuck around for a long long time. Thought you would never die!! I always made sure I asked if you were about with one the characters. I hate assassinate and obviously you had that down to the "T". Kiss of Death. Other times I could never catch up with to get a good wack at you with Iasolar cept the one time you whooped me good. Caught you and Gvan good with my blackjack with Rawnie, which was pretty funny. Other than that great job, and looking forward to seeing the next.
Later
BattleScout

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45253 Previous topic | Next topic