Subject: "Thilzhiloins Deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41010
Show all folders

Ajegrhi (inactive user)Fri 02-Sep-05 04:47 PM
Charter member

Immortals:

Innis: - Thank you and sorry. I know perfectly my mistakes.

Ancients and Amaranthe: I dont understand why you started that #### with the leadership. Both of us knew the truth from the start.

Mortals:

Skryth: You were the only one person in Cf who thought that they can give me a Harbinger position. So yea, your words right. I never deserved it.

All other bye, If you want to ask about the #### with that abuse, or why Livion didnt posted the full log, or etc. - ask it on Dios. I am off for some weeks, mounths etc.

Beront/Arrazn.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted., Innis, 02-Sep-05 11:13 PM, #11
Reply I thought Thilz was great from the moment I started Dal..., Dalbiddle (Guest), 01-Sep-05 03:56 PM, #10
Reply Nice work., Eyzy (Guest), 30-Aug-05 06:43 AM, #8
Reply RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted., Lyristeon, 29-Aug-05 06:08 PM, #7
Reply RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted., Eskelian, 29-Aug-05 12:04 PM, #6
Reply RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted., nepenthe, 29-Aug-05 10:26 AM, #5
Reply RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted., Dwoggurd, 30-Aug-05 07:50 AM, #9
Reply RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted., Baltherias (Guest), 29-Aug-05 10:19 AM, #4
Reply FWIW, Kazren (Guest), 29-Aug-05 07:00 AM, #3
Reply If I had a nemesis, you would actually have to be it., Dorn (Guest), 28-Aug-05 05:58 PM, #2
Reply Goodbye!, Frearrir (Guest), 28-Aug-05 05:29 PM, #1

InnisFri 02-Sep-05 11:13 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41115, "RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

All things considered, I enjoyed the character. I feel you played a druid pretty well and had a lot of guts. I do hope to see you again.

innis@carrionfields.com

Dalbiddle (Guest)Fri 02-Sep-05 04:47 PM

#41074, "I thought Thilz was great from the moment I started Dal..."
In response to Reply #0

The bloody gnome you called me, and you were right. I intended him that way, to be a hunter, through and through. I made fun of you at times calling yo ua daisy sniffer or whatever, but it was all ic and I had nothing against you ever ooc. As far as not recommending you as Harbinger...well, you had stopped showing up as much when I decided to end it. Skryth had shown a lot of potential and was going balls to the wall all the time.

As far as the Livion thing goes, I think what you did is totally fine and I'm glad you did it. I remember way back when I had bears where I'd run into some agro mob just to kill the person trying to follow me. Or I'd go into a recall only and make them waste a potion. If you don't want the consequences, don't do the deed. I guess thats my opinion on it. As far as that statement goes, I'm sure Nep can use it against you too, but many people think what you did was fine.

Great job, maybe I'll see you at WOW sometime, since thats where I'm going to be for awhile.

Aaron aka Minyar/Dalbiddle

Eyzy (Guest)Tue 30-Aug-05 06:43 AM

#41040, "Nice work."
In response to Reply #0

First char of yours that's been on my team. It was fun hanging around with you, looking forward to your next. But don't wait months, because then i'll probably be dead (IC that is, sorry Vlad )

/E

LyristeonMon 29-Aug-05 06:08 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41036, "RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Everytime I watched you, you were bringing the fight to an enemy. That is why I titled you the Marauding Predator. Nothing pleases me more than to see someone living every day as if it were their last and that's how you played. Aside from that one incident, I would have to say that this was an awesome character. Good luck and shake off anything else that might be bugging you. You are very close to making that breaking character for yourself.

EskelianMon 29-Aug-05 12:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41029, "RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Aside from the stuff with Livion, very good character, probably the best of yours that I can recall interacting with. G'luck w/ next.

nepentheMon 29-Aug-05 10:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41028, "RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Watching this character was about 5% obnoxious or retarded moments... but about 95% really solid and cool.

Probably the best effort I've seen from you yet. Really nicely played.

DwoggurdTue 30-Aug-05 07:50 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41041, "RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted."
In response to Reply #5

>Watching this character was about 5% obnoxious or retarded
>moments... but about 95% really solid and cool.

What ?!
Nepenthe admitted somebody's retardiness !!!
Since he was obsessed and returned to us he usually posts only 100% pure positive comments.

Livion's stuff was a cool and wicked way to punish a "follow" abuser.

Baltherias (Guest)Mon 29-Aug-05 10:19 AM

#41027, "RE: Thilzhiloins Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Damn, this sucks. Now who am I supposed to tear into about being an Innis priest? Arminas? That's just too easy. Always felt like you and I made a good balance, given the religions and our leans. I always wanted to ask further, but Baltherias wasn't going to have the attitude to keep prodding about it....what was the whole "Marauding Predator" really trying to say about Thilz' attitudes?

Anyways, as a player, was fun to have another druid around...makes the forests scary when there's a few, but hated having someone around who could show me up, heh. You always seemed to be doing well, and both Outlander and I'll miss ya.

Kazren (Guest)Mon 29-Aug-05 07:00 AM

#41025, "FWIW"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked Thil and nothing against Skryth, but I thought you were a shoe in for the Harbinger spot.

Dorn (Guest)Sun 28-Aug-05 05:58 PM

#41015, "If I had a nemesis, you would actually have to be it."
In response to Reply #0

Opposite sides of the coin, where neither can seem to kill each other. I really tried for a long time to try and avoid conflict between us. My character really admired your dedication though, and could understand your drive, if not the means.

Later

Frearrir (Guest)Sun 28-Aug-05 05:29 PM

#41012, "Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #0

We had our moments of fighting together, though I think we didn't really work well together. Fre didn't feel comfortable or safe when you were leading the group, which is why he forsake you so often in dangerous situation. I guessed that you were Arrazn, though I hadn't had Arrazn on my side before, so it didn't matter. Good luck with your next.

Frearrir

And to fix the consistent grammatic error of yours:

Alote is not proper English word. The correct spelling is a lot, not alote. You said alote instead of a lot IC, which is what outed your character, as the same error has been consistently there in your forum posts as Arrazn.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41010 Previous topic | Next topic