Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40482
Show all folders

Azakard (Guest)Tue 16-Aug-05 11:16 AM

#40482, "Goodbyes"

Well, I rolled Azakard to do one thing PK the hell out of everyone in the lowbie range. Also I had never played a dagger spec nor a dark-elf with preps, so all around Azakard was something new and intresting to throw myself at.
Dark-elf dagger isn't just mean, they are tough so long as you're not against a bad matchup, and even then they can hold well enough so long as your willing to run after 4 hits heal heal, and run back in and continue that untill they run away from bleeding or freakin die.

Goodbyes:
IMM's

Scion Imms: Eshval, Dreaa, Muuloc:
Loved the questy stuff, Loved interacting with you fellows.
Eshval I had a feeling you weren't overly sure what to do with me, considering I had no roll and was playing a reaaallly flimsy combo. Hopefully I ended up impressing you. Oh, and my Kitten is quite fine.

Muuloc, Same as Eshval really, I suspect at first you didn't know what do with me, oh and I loved your reaction to me retrieving.

Dreaa, wtf happened to you? I saw you when I first joined scion but after that you sorta faded off :bleh: I missed having someone sooo bitchy to say something Nasty to almost every thing I said.

Hrm, I will post more goodbyes here in a while, Go VoTech?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Much thanks to whom got my PBF, Azakard (Guest), 26-Aug-05 03:53 PM, #14
Reply I decided it was time to donate, so I got three pbfs..., Nyrka (Guest), 26-Aug-05 03:56 PM, #15
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Eshval, 19-Aug-05 08:08 PM, #12
Reply Thank you, Azakard (Guest), 22-Aug-05 12:57 PM, #13
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Dreaa, 18-Aug-05 11:53 PM, #10
Reply Badguys, Azakard (Guest), 16-Aug-05 02:16 PM, #2
Reply RE: Badguys, Dumisa (Guest), 17-Aug-05 10:03 AM, #6
Reply RE: Badguys, Kazren (Guest), 17-Aug-05 02:45 PM, #8
Reply For the Scions, Azakard (Guest), 16-Aug-05 02:06 PM, #1
     Reply Stabber..., Yagig (Guest), 16-Aug-05 05:25 PM, #3
     Reply Heh, certainly, Azakard (Guest), 17-Aug-05 03:56 PM, #9
     Reply RE: For the Scions, Runaktla (Guest), 16-Aug-05 06:07 PM, #4
     Reply I don't care what people say about dark-elves..., Nalyo (Guest), 17-Aug-05 08:39 AM, #5
     Reply RE: For the Scions, Gondrak (Guest), 17-Aug-05 02:23 PM, #7
     Reply RE: For the Scions, Maztriel (Guest), 19-Aug-05 05:05 PM, #11

Azakard (Guest)Fri 26-Aug-05 03:53 PM

#40966, "Much thanks to whom got my PBF"
In response to Reply #0

Whooo!

Nyrka (Guest)Fri 26-Aug-05 03:56 PM

#40967, "I decided it was time to donate, so I got three pbfs..."
In response to Reply #14

including yours, and not a problem

EshvalFri 19-Aug-05 08:08 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40600, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Yes, you were 'interesting' to watch. Half the time you managed to survive when I thought you would be toast. Cool character, however, and I hope you get a chance to drop by even between RL moments. Nice work!

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Azakard (Guest)Mon 22-Aug-05 12:57 PM

#40726, "Thank you"
In response to Reply #12

I would have to agree, more than half of my pk's were Oh shiit I'm gonna die... whoooh, got him to drop it.
Glad you enjoyed watching me figure out how to play a dagger spec.

DreaaThu 18-Aug-05 11:53 PM
Member since 25th Nov 2004
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40563, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Dreaa, wtf happened to you? I saw you when I first joined scion but after that you sorta faded off :bleh: I missed having someone sooo bitchy to say something Nasty to almost every thing I said.

Well what can I say? Real life is a bitch mostly. Had some things I had to deal with, but I've been back for 4? weeks give or take a bit I think. Not sure how much I can say here, like you said, I was gone a good part of your life, and when I wasn't it seemed we had opposite times. I heard some good things from the mortals, some for the immortals but unfortunately that's about all I can say. I had fun the few times we interacted and I'm glad you enjoyed the bitchyness, it's ALMOST a Dreaa trademark anymore. Well nice job, good luck with the next, or just the future wherever it may lead you!

-Dreaa

Azakard (Guest)Tue 16-Aug-05 02:16 PM

#40487, "Badguys"
In response to Reply #0

Maran:
Wow, lots of you over the time...
Umm
Elf paladins: Though each of you was different and annoying in your own way, I still can't put a name to half of you...
Humansunder/Defiance/Amathyar users!
Toughest class for me to fight period if you didn't dodge it, you just Slammmmed me with raw damage.

Dwarf Paladins:
Dorn: Awesome job man you are freakin tough, if not just so lucky its sick =P. I hear you are a excellent leader too, keep it up.

Other Marans: Lots of you, lots of gangs.. and a few unluckies on the sides, over all better vote than Empire.

Village:
Gery: Freakin bards! Always Arial bards in the village, but you where the worst, I couldn't save against you, your freakin fire/ice did ===Oblits average. Good job, and keep it up old man =P.

Vinourak: Likely the bravest player in the village around most of you guys only like to fight when I'm scepterless and post prepped,
You came at me when I was at my strongest and you knew it, Props for that.

Brindibin: Didn't know much about you, but Man that fight kicked ass.
PS, Yes I did take your gear Muwhahaha....

Empire:
Dulimsa: Only imperial I liked even if all you did was try and assassinate. I agree warrior vs assassin at hero is a bit tilted in the warriors favor. Though I would have loved to had enough time to stick my new legacy to you atleast once =(

Outlander:
Some of you where my enemies, some my friends...
Qing: Heh, I loved talking to you, even if you where stuck up =P I was always trying to convince you to be on my side, I hate shamans much less ones that know that Rot is about the only tactic that will kill someone who's wise to plague/energydrain...

Kazran?: Firegiant Pole..axe? You kicked some ass and also was one of my favorite people to rank with. Your still around right?

Dumisa (Guest)Wed 17-Aug-05 10:03 AM

#40509, "RE: Badguys"
In response to Reply #2

I do plenty else than assassinate, but your specs and legacies meant that if we were to fight one on one, I would have to choose the right time and location, those didn't occur so I didn't fight you much. That's part of playing a rogue class though. I do get a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth when people complain about stealth chars not fighting on their turns, we do give up alot of stuff to have the stealth. Anyway you took a drowwarrior and made it lethal, much respect for that.

Kazren (Guest)Wed 17-Aug-05 02:45 PM

#40514, "RE: Badguys"
In response to Reply #2

Pole and hands. That little war with Scion set me back about 100 hours. You were one of my very few allies for learning with and someone I hunted with earlier on. Daggers are sick in hands of someone who knows what they are doing. Good luck.

Azakard (Guest)Tue 16-Aug-05 02:06 PM

#40486, "For the Scions"
In response to Reply #0

From the begining I suppose...

Nhil/Lumiere: I group you two together not because I thought you where the same but because I couldn't help but learn something from you, Lumiere you showed me so much nifty stuff I'm still pouring over some of those areas. Nhil much ass kicking.

Runatkla: Great Chancellor evil.. if not occassionally hopelessly lost heheheh. Great to go gang with you knew what I needed and usually had a effective plan ready.

Rastorenn: Wish you would have hung around longer? Summon/hurl/wither/entwine/*curse if needed? What happened to that?

Maztrial: Another great Chancellor perhaps not another dark-elf but Azakard liked you anyway, though he didn't think you where as sneaky as Yagig, and perhaps a little more transparent... Keep kickin ass.
Though I'm still sad you didn't teach me about the ring! Bastar-do

Yagig: Invokers Oh my! You where a blast to rank up with, you kept what I hate most about cf intresting, though me wanting to kill almost everyone we grouped with...
Side note, you both where excelllllent groupmates hope you learned as much from me as I did from you

Scion warriors: Azakard had a weird idea in his head that if you where even remotely better you where automaticly on his ####list because you just might replace him... So if I seemed to be being an ass.. It was my full intent.

Gondrak: You alone stand out, mostly because Damn I couldn't understand wtf you where trying to say. IE
Gondrak says, Moo-moo-moo: Translation Maran ganksquad inroute.
Usually by the time I was like oooooh thats what he means its as I get summoned and Wrathed fourtimes.
Also ranking up with you helped me come to like you, even if you where a cow =P Keep killen them elves.

If I forgot you say somethin..

Other folks.. umm post and

Yagig (Guest)Tue 16-Aug-05 05:25 PM

#40490, "Stabber..."
In response to Reply #1

Being around your mean ass so much was the reason I was thinking Kazren was a dagger spec as well. I can say likewise on making ranking more intresting. So oft when ranking you get lost in the ho humm of it unless you have someone intresting to travel with. You kept your decesion to go scions to yourself regardless of how I tried to pry it from you and your agression level was amazing. I thought you had a good head for tactics and was more than willing to let you lead me into a fight. Good luck on your next (stay a baddie) and I'll see you in the fields.

P.S. I noticed you didn't post who the palyer behind the char was. If you were not leaving it out on purpouse I would like to know as I find it intresting who played whom and what past chars they had.

Azakard (Guest)Wed 17-Aug-05 03:56 PM

#40515, "Heh, certainly"
In response to Reply #3

Well I can't stay I'll stay team evil I've been running alot of evil recently...
Garlinthas, Ilanit, Iborenn, Yakrov, Olbikar, and now Azakard

Runaktla (Guest)Tue 16-Aug-05 06:07 PM

#40493, "RE: For the Scions"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Azakard. You weren't one of those Scions that were overly
supportive, which was good. You seemed deadly, as much as a Drow
Warrior can be (not that they're weak, but it seems Giant/Arial
Warriors have a much higher potential.)

> IE Gondrak says, Moo-moo-moo: Translation Maran ganksquad inroute.

Haha funny.

- Runaktla

Nalyo (Guest)Wed 17-Aug-05 08:39 AM

#40506, "I don't care what people say about dark-elves..."
In response to Reply #1

You were a beast. And one who knew his stuff at that. Great knowing you!

Gondrak (Guest)Wed 17-Aug-05 02:23 PM

#40513, "RE: For the Scions"
In response to Reply #1

Gondrak says, Moo-moo-moo: Translation Maran ganksquad inroute.
Usually by the time I was like oooooh thats what he means its as I get summoned and Wrathed fourtimes.

Heh I loved that...its always a concern when I speak, but you gotta just roll with it when you're a mino.

I liked Azakard...made me really want a dagger/flail warrior...all around good combo for fighting warriors and mages. Thought your drowish rp was very solid, without coming across as an ass. Well done, and come on back

Maztriel (Guest)Fri 19-Aug-05 05:05 PM

#40597, "RE: For the Scions"
In response to Reply #1

I don't think I'm quite as sneaky as Yagig either but I am far more ambitious - though I like to think I still have a bit of guile. It was a lot of fun interacting with you & solving that quest. I'm a bit disappointed that you weren't there to see it to its conclusion. As for the ring... make another Scion soon and you may still find out

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40482 Previous topic | Next topic