Subject: "Why try? Why not!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38416
Show all folders

Aptaza (Guest)Sat 28-May-05 11:48 PM

#38416, "Why try? Why not!"

A very ugly Elf indeed having been brought up in the whitecloak encampement. He hated or at the very least despised anyone who was not Elven, Storm, or Dwarven. I was hoping to try to, in game, create an order, player based, that sought purity in the Light. Knights of Purity type thing.

Reasons for giving up?
1) Sword specialization is boring. Highly effective for an Elf, but boring. (I hate not having neat weapon specs)
2) Not enough players of the Elven, Storm, or Dwarven kind.(Am I nuts or has the PB dropped in numbers?)
3) Not enough experience on CF to really know how to make a thing like I had envisioned come to pass.(Well I learned two new areas, fairly well but forgot others. Doh!)
4) Not enough personal experience on CF to get caballed or even become a follower of a diety.(This shows whenever I let someone else lead me, I die because they do things I can not adjust for both PK and RP avenues.)

Reasons for possibly trying again to enjoy a different character?
Only have one but it is a good one!
1) To overcome all of the above.

Of course I have to learn to play a generic type character that fits for a follower of a God and hopefully to well enough done to join a cabal so I can get more of a feel about that.

So far my characters have been fun to play just reaching too far to try to get a decent storyline and hopefully an in game story arc started.

A great game with a weak player is a so-so game for said player because they miss out on so much. *sigh*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nivek1Wed 01-Jun-05 11:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38508, "Hang in there."
In response to Reply #0

Stick with something simple. Keep up the good RP, and good storylines will find you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38416 Previous topic | Next topic