Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Karashin Dur-hart the Disciple of An..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34431
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Jan-05 01:16 AM
Member since 28th May 2024
16887 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34431, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Karashin Dur-hart the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Sat Jan 22 00:16:49 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Karashin perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:236

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!), Undead_Irish (Guest), 22-Jan-05 11:52 AM, #1
     Reply Nicely played, Onirakoth (Guest), 22-Jan-05 12:46 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nicely played, Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:42 AM, #10
     Reply Goodbye!, DurNominator, 22-Jan-05 01:17 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Goodbye!, Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:43 AM, #11
          Reply Joining the Village.., Agantas (Guest), 23-Jan-05 11:34 AM, #18
          Reply Hmm, well..., Undead_Irish (Guest), 23-Jan-05 12:33 PM, #20
          Reply Other things., Agantas (Guest), 23-Jan-05 11:43 AM, #19
     Reply Really great job!, Heas (Guest), 22-Jan-05 01:29 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Really great job!, Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:45 AM, #12
     Reply Great job, Glaurthran (Guest), 22-Jan-05 02:06 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Great job, Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:47 AM, #13
     Reply Hey I was maran., Lightmaged (Guest), 22-Jan-05 03:50 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Hey I was maran., Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:49 AM, #14
     Reply Dear Mr. Dur-hart, Kocet (Guest), 22-Jan-05 04:10 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Dear Mr. Dur-hart, Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:51 AM, #15
     Reply Wasn't expecting a delete from you.., Melacarfina (Guest), 22-Jan-05 07:32 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Wasn't expecting a delete from you.., Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:55 AM, #16
          Reply Yes you're right.., Melacarfina (Guest), 23-Jan-05 03:55 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!), Ginharq (Guest), 23-Jan-05 02:28 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!), Karashin (Guest), 23-Jan-05 09:57 AM, #17
     Reply Norkie 'spect, Norkie (Guest), 24-Jan-05 03:14 AM, #22
     Reply Indeed!, Karashin (Guest), 24-Jan-05 03:26 PM, #25
     Reply Since you name popped up..., Jaeiin (Guest), 25-Jan-05 01:43 PM, #34
     Reply Heh, I figured that was you, Iborenn (Guest), 24-Jan-05 01:09 PM, #23
     Reply ah, Commander., Karashin (Guest), 24-Jan-05 03:21 PM, #24
     Reply RE: Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!), Giantman, 24-Jan-05 10:15 PM, #26
     Reply I saw you..., Karashin (Guest), 24-Jan-05 11:17 PM, #29
     Reply Question, Ira (Guest), 24-Jan-05 10:29 PM, #27
     Reply Sadly, no..., Karashin (Guest), 24-Jan-05 11:16 PM, #28
     Reply Well played, Slyphur (Guest), 25-Jan-05 12:01 AM, #30
     Reply Ah yes, the hidden room, Karashin (Guest), 25-Jan-05 12:56 AM, #31
     Reply You pissed me off even more then Medryss. Great job!, Ahelun, 25-Jan-05 02:40 AM, #32
     Reply Ah yes, fond memories, Karashin (Guest), 25-Jan-05 11:03 AM, #33
     Reply Yep, sure was fun destroying and getting destroyed!, Khard (Guest), 26-Jan-05 12:42 AM, #35
          Reply Yes, now I can explain that whole mount issue, Karashin (Guest), 26-Jan-05 12:50 AM, #36

Undead_Irish (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 11:52 AM

#34445, "Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!)"
In response to Reply #0

Humpf. I'm at a loss of where to begin. I imagine I should list the wonderful time I had with Mr. Dur-hart. This was my first rager, and was also my highest character. My first last name and my first character I was truly proud of (since I screwed up Zukir :\). I've now been playing this game on and off since my junior year of high school. So by the end of this spring that will make it three years. Anyway, thoughts up the character himself.

As you have proably figured, I enjoy dishing damage....A lot. I have now played two high warriors not for the sense that I cannot handle anything else, but I enjoy watching all the damage. And variety. Yes yes, if I wanted damage I could try to get to the lion. But the fun of spamming rake at high levels turns me off slightly. Daggers. One hell of a mean spec to take first. Slow going until about 27 when you have the combos of artery and hamstring. Combine the strength of the maledictions and bandages of the Village, and its powerful. And hands was taken for, well, lag and because its hands dude! Every warrior loves the fact they can still fight if they lose their weapons! (On this note, I will never do it again. It is the easy way out. Sure, you can just accept the fact you are too lazy to equip for str and prep for it. But none of that for me.) Perhaps nerf the spec, who knows. Anyway, as for legacies. Cry of Thunder. The I-need-damage-quick-and-love-the-pummel-or-flurry-cheapness. I almost felt guilty for taking this one. Most warriors also venture down this road because the more damage you dish at high levels, they better off you are. But regardless, 24 damage roll in one command is scary. Place some lag on it to make it fair, if you ask me. And sorry for the comments, but I enjoy a balanced game . Lastly, harmonious. God did I love that. The doom of daggers specs is lag! In case you did not realize it. If I cannot maledict, well, do anything really, then you've made me a warrior wielding two toothpicks versus your large axes. (shiver.)

But who was Karashin? I'll most likely pay for his PBF soon, but that's a different matter. He was proud and obsessed with Combat. He didn't take crap from people and always had an insult ready, especially if you didn't fight him solo. Did I hate getting ganged? Of course, I don't know many whom love it. Do I hold something against those that did gang me? Not really, although the incident of the tribunal's Vindicator, Justicar, and Provost all needing to share in the 'lovin' kinda ticked me off. OOC that is. And also when I was imperial lands and the Scions thought it would be fun to taste duergar flesh. Do I think it was necessary? Humpf. Sadly yes. Ragers, when you understand how to play them, and yes some say it isn't hard, are powerful. Without the proper preps, you cannot beat a rager alone. Unless you catch him with his pants down, and that is his own fault. I solo ranked Karashin to about 35 then starting grouping with others. But I have a few shiny 100%s because of it. And I'm very proud of it.

Any questions you have of my I am willing to field, considering this is my first truly successful character.

Oh, and why the delete? Well, I went on a ski trip for a week and came back slightly unwilling to play. But I tried. And my interest was gone and it hurt. And I didn't want to screw up what I had done with this character. So I thought it best to take my 6 con and leave.

I imagine it is time for goodbyes. If I forgot you, please speak up. I do enjoy knowing my efforts were noticed. If you insult my efforts, BURN IN HELL. Not really, I enjoy critizism as much .

Jinroh- Ha! I bet you didn't know you were going to be in here. But my thanks really go to you. You posted a few logs that I, sadly, studied. I had no clue of what it was to be a rager, and those logs gave me enough insight to get in. From there, I learned a lot more. I only wish others would post such interactions. I'd love to try Scions once but the LEET, hehe, group that knows about them doesn't really divulge anything at all. Oh well. But yes, thank you very much.

Immortals-Not too many interactions, but that's just fine. You don't often get them for a 236 hour character. But what you did toss at me I loved. You all are what makes this game worth playing. Sure roleplay is fun and PK is what I probably do best, but if there isn't all powerful beings to smile and make more known/powerful, it means nothing. I don't know about everyone else, but getting IMMteraction is huge. Maybe you don't interact too much because people do love it so much. That way when it happens, it is greatly valued. But I salute you as well.

THE VILLAGE

Ah, brethren. Let us begin.

Iborenn- YOU ARE SO OLD. But seriously, loved it when you were around. Great knowledge of the game and the constant whispering is like ooo, nice. Great Commander. I was going to mention that whole not around often thing, but it's called Real Life, and it's a biatch to defeat. Keep up the wonderful work.

Glaurthran- Took me forever to be able to spell your name right. Wonderful Veteran of battle. Only thing I didn't like is the 'I'm resting' quit right after it goes through. I enjoy saying good-bye to people, gives them hope and inspiration knowing that others care for their character. But great fighter, great fun.

Gerylanst- Humpf. You took the other Veteran spot when Khard fell. It made me sad in pants. I was rather hoping for it. But I was like wait, a bard in battle with a crap load of knowledge more than myself. He had earned, congrats to him. And I mean it. At least I know the Underdark now, especially how to get to dern. (shifty eyes, mwhahahaha.)

Khard- I know you are dead, but again I felt it was necessary to mention you. Wonderful berserker and I had so much fun when we travelled and took items together. Thought it was a rather fun team of pain, heh.

Yintrik- Dead as well, but you were fun too. Another great berserker and a stormy to boot. Don't see too many of those. Enjoyed what little time we had together. Keep trucking.

Vershelt- Heya. Mostly my travel buddy and I enjoyed it when you did. Karashin spent most of his life solo. Surprising how much you value others with you later one. Keep at it. You do just fine.

Huidrno- Got I hope I spelled that right. Didn't really see much from you, because our times were near impossbile. But what I did see, was awesome. Both you and Vershelt do well for the Village, continue please.

Kocet- Ah, the Scout. You really do play a Scout. And I like it. Roleplay is very nice as well, don't falter. See....you in the....fields.

To the rest of the Village, YARRRRRRRRRRR. And speak up if I missed ya.

Empire-

That Emperor's name that I don't want to butcher- Interesting Emperor. You were...nice. Like not mean. I was like wow, pretty interesting. But you also have that don't touch me aura, or expect pain. Keep it up.

Krackleshah- Oh lord I hope I spell that right as well. Great shaman. Great Imperial. HATE MINOTAUR SPEECH. I wanted to interacte so much more but I couldn't understand half of what you send and it was frustrating. Oh well, perhaps we shall mingle another time .

Skolgrar- Indeed. I didn't fear you ranking, more like wanted to pick upon you. A giant warrior is meat for a duergar rager dagger. You were fun to fight, don't give up in the empty void that is the Empire.

To the rest- It was fun killing you. Nah, go rule over Thera already. Tribunals are becoming the ganging whores and it feels awkward.

Fortress-

Heas- The Marshall. THe dwarf. The interesting spec choices. Regardless, enjoyed our fights and fun. Go kick some of that evil arse for me.

Manueli- I am Soooo Sorry. I have taken way too much of your con. If you hadn't flipping fled all the time I could bandage you and not let you fall to bleeding. Yes, Karashin did that, if you weren't a mage and just desired a duel. But I loved out interactions. Didn't get redeemed, but It really didn't get a chance either. Good luck.

The rest- Humpf. You caused trouble, but not as much as I thought. Your lack of aggresiveness surprised me. I think Maran as goodie ragers fighting evil instead of magi. Pounce, regardless of the situation. Unless of course there are 30 tribbies around. Then distract them and pounce

Tribunal-

Hmmmmmm. How to begin. Ah, I know.

Mela- Very nice bard. Enjoyed when we talked. Didn't enjoy when you didn't fight me alone. Sure I hit you in the throat with a dagger. Learn to run around and come back. It's what defenders do for bandages. But I enjoyed it all.

Provost is kinda funny. A healer for a provost makes the lieutenants means but nothing else. Never had an inkling of fear against you. But you are likely Provost for a reason. So congrats and keep up the good work.

The rest-Eh, whatever. It's easy to hide in town all day and do nothing in the Spire. It's your sworn duty. It's why I took the Oath with Zukir. You don't DO anything. I wish the immortals would give you something other to do than sit and watch. Preserving order maens staying in guild and playing solitare all day? Maybe.

Scion

So much love I felt from you. It did bring me pride when all of you showed one by one to hurt me. It meant I was taken seriously. Didn't like the full loot however. Sense of decency has really dropped in game. Full loot should be warranted when then come and outnumber you or deserve it. I don't think I fell in either category. But I could be wrong, as I often am. Anyway.

Alc...-Ok, I suck at spelling, get over it. Enjoyed interactions and fighting you. I wasn't joking when I said I would still be a tough match when you got final forms. But tiger is nerfed lion with a bonus. Use the rattlesnake to run and return. Might be a wee bit more successful that way. Unless you do that already. And in that case, good job!

Hmm, I only would have a sentence or two on others in the fold. But if you wish to know them, speak up.

Outlander-

My one love of Outlander already passed away. But I will mention him regardless. NORKIE!! I still smile upon myself when you fled and parting blow made you mortally wounded during that duel. I was like crap, I just beat the hell out of him earlier. s, field nork. Ah, much better.

Again, speak up if you wish to know my thoughts.

It was rather sad to see myself type delete;delete, but I knew it was right. Do not think this is my last character, for I am just warming up. Rager I realize is where I belong, it's my playing style.

I am the only one among my friends to get into the Village actually. Our group of...*counting* five including myself love this game. Although the players of Shisi and Phoden are having too much fun with World of Warcraft this moment. Damn them. THEY WILL BE BACK!! You can't get away from it. Actually, Jiago it now too busy with WoW as well. And the other one doesn't play as much, involved in marching band at UF. So I guess it's just me. Oh well, the Village is my home. SO expect to find me there most of the time, heh. But I am still interested in other cabals.

Oh, before I forget. Would the few immotals that watched me tell me what I need to do to improve enough to become suitable for leadership? I would greatly enjoy to lead some day.

Well that's about it. Everyone be safe and enjoy the game, especially when the playing gets rough. Too many give up and walk away with minor frustrations that often can be avoided.

Karashin Dur-hart, That one guy in the Village that's very annoying.

P.s. E-mail is phustud2004@hotmail.com

I live down in Orlando going to UCF, so if any of are near, it would be interesting to know.

See ya in the fields!!!!

Onirakoth (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 12:46 PM

#34446, "Nicely played"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, you were pretty mean and had the balls to come into town and actually start trouble, which was fun. The funny thing is that I think "mean" would be one of the first words that came to mind if I had to describe Onirakoth, but likely for a different reason than you. Fun character, best of luck in school this semester, and I look forward to your next.

-O-

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:42 AM

#34477, "RE: Nicely played"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, I can't believe I started trouble when there were so many of you on. But what's the fun if you can't give your self a challenege Good luck with Provost, I can't remember seeing a healer, but I'm sure you'll do fine. See ya in the fields!

DurNominatorSat 22-Jan-05 01:17 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34447, "Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #1

Not all Tribs sat in the cities... Though a rager is powerful enough to challenge one in City and still has a chance to win. Some did this, some didn't. But at the end, I got tired of waiting for you guys to come to the obvious place to fight, as it was faster just to fly to you and peck. Good luck with your next. Had some good fights with you.

Agantas.

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:43 AM

#34478, "RE: Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, I didn't mean to offend you with my Tribunal comment. But that's mainly what I saw with Zukir coming out, not Karashin. You were quite willing to come out and I enjoyed it greatly. The way you played Agantas, perhaps you should come to the dark side and join the village! See you in the fields!

Agantas (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 11:34 AM

#34487, "Joining the Village.."
In response to Reply #11

The villager idea I have at the moment is rather suicidal(wimpy 0 never flee). I wonder if I'll probably have to mediate it to allow some prudent tactical cowardice.

Undead_Irish (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 12:33 PM

#34489, "Hmm, well..."
In response to Reply #18

Toss an e-mail my way if you've got questions. Only had this one rager but I believe I know enough to help. Good luck regardless. And yeah, that whole thing with the circle, it just seems rather offensive for a mage to sitting in the Village. Karashin found this to be mocking, so he told you to leave Be well.

Agantas (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 11:43 AM

#34488, "Other things."
In response to Reply #11

I didn't take offense from your comment, just did a friendly reminder(I know how easy it is to forget people when posting goodbyes. I deliberately left out a whole lot of people from mine, as I liked the reply way better). ;D

I actually had something to say.. Hmm.. Must have forgotten. Oh, right. Our first interaction that I remember was in Village. You were the only rager around, and healing the destructor when I tried to kill him solo. Too tough for the cobra, as killing the destructor solo would have taken me ages. I went to read some book in the Village instead and you told me to leave the circle when I went there.

Agantas

Heas (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 01:29 PM

#34449, "Really great job!"
In response to Reply #1

You were tough as nails, and knew what you were doing in a fight. I couldn't help but notice your patience and ability relax during a PK. Aside from that you seemed to have a very solid RP. I enjoyed the character very much, and the fights too.

Good luck!

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:45 AM

#34479, "RE: Really great job!"
In response to Reply #4

Ha, thanks. I wish I had more time to interact with you, but like I said, I felt deleteing was necesary. You know I even spoke with Shokai to see if redemption was possible because I was tired of fighting the Fortress? (Karashin didn't want to kill people outside of the 'Village' Wars.) Good luck with Marshall, you throughly deserve it. See ya in the fields!

Glaurthran (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 02:06 PM

#34451, "Great job"
In response to Reply #1

Thought you did a good job all around. Deathful, good spirit. So why go!

oh well, come on back to the village soon.

Glaurth

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:47 AM

#34480, "RE: Great job"
In response to Reply #5

Blast! You con died right after me. I knew you were close but not THAT close. And no worries, I shall be at the Village soon enough . Great work with an arial, I have issues playing high dex races. Heh. See you in the fields Veteran!

Lightmaged (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 03:50 PM

#34454, "Hey I was maran."
In response to Reply #1

Nice fights. Dralgarth and you had a long history. I enjoyed all of them and liked the challenge. You would fight solo which is rare these days. Good job.

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:49 AM

#34481, "RE: Hey I was maran."
In response to Reply #6

I throughly enjoyed our fights as well. You taught me a valuable lesson with the hasting of servitors. Let's see if I get caught with that again! Also, I don't enjoy large 3v3 group fighting, too much chaos and not enough test of skill. One on one gives more challenges. Although the times I went hunting the three people learning groups were great as well! See ya in the fields.

Kocet (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 04:10 PM

#34455, "Dear Mr. Dur-hart"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Karashin alot (other than you being evil ofcourse). I find that there are few people in this game that when you see them you go "Now the fun begins" When you were on I was sure of battles/scouting/raids and such which made my job fun to see you in action or to wait for ones I can harm. I knew Zukir and this character was a HUGE step up from him. Word of advice.. those last few ranks do matter on a warrior though it may not seem like it. Overall again, very well played liked you alot, and look forward to seeing you in the fields.

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:51 AM

#34482, "RE: Dear Mr. Dur-hart"
In response to Reply #7

Heh, thank you for the compliments. It's rather funny because I start things in real life as much I start raids/battles in character. Probably the fault of the fight club I joined a few years ago. Anyway, I will take great consideration with your advice. Good luck with Kocet, great potential coming from you. I shall be in the fields soon enough! Be well.

Melacarfina (Guest)Sat 22-Jan-05 07:32 PM

#34462, "Wasn't expecting a delete from you.."
In response to Reply #1

I remember when I has just joined Tribunal and you were wanted and causing trouble in town. So I go up to you and call you names of sorts, of course names that would be rp. And you get all ticked at me. I thought I was going to half pee my pants thinking I'd be in your range soon. For a long time I just thought you were one of those mindless pkers. (everyone would die from either poison or bleeding) Then we had that little chat about me interviewing someone, and I gained a lot of rescept for your character and my character respected the village more. We have a few little talks and they were always nice. Oh! And when I fought you in town... it was generally three rounds flee... heal in spire. run out.. rinse and repeat. Well I guess I can say keep them comming. See you in the fields.

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:55 AM

#34483, "RE: Wasn't expecting a delete from you.."
In response to Reply #8

HEH. I didn't remember that incident in town when we first met till you mentioned it. I do remember you being like 'dirty duergar' and Karashin was like who are you to come up and call me names? (prideful). You would be surprised how often the Village has well done roleplayers (not that I am one of them.) I made a point with Karashin to speak before throwing daggers, or at least talking if others wanted to, even to magi. Hell, I was supposed to join the High Herald one day for some ale and we would chat. Never got to. Anyway, good luck, you're doing just fine. See ya!

Melacarfina (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 03:55 PM

#34492, "Yes you're right.."
In response to Reply #16

Prideful that would be Mela. I wish I had interacted with you more to see more of your role. And I don't doubt that the village has some good rpers. I've had the chance to interact with a few, and those that talk to me I could see the rp comming out. Thanks for saying I'm doing just fine, I appricate it.

Ginharq (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 02:28 AM

#34472, "RE: Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!)"
In response to Reply #1

I got my first PK death at rank 25 from you And from there we crossed paths a few times, up and down. Sorry about fighting you that time in the cell, I really didn't know you were naked (don't know much about tribunal)..but even naked, you beat me up real good..took down 500hps and left me with 300..and that was with me on a barrier! And another time in town you were convulsing, I did an oblit on you and you didn't die but managed to escape. I was wanted and I was the one to die You were my favourite rager just to let you know. Good luck with next.

Karashin (Guest)Sun 23-Jan-05 09:57 AM

#34484, "RE: Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!)"
In response to Reply #9

Ah, the vaults of Hamsah. I do remember that one. But it is no problem that you took me in the Hamsah cell. I would have had to find some long, drawn out scenario which would probably lead to death to even attempt getting out. You did a favor for me, thank you. And yeah, that time in town you hit me with the distrupt, I had 4 hp left. Bwhahaha. Nah, well played, any transmuter that fights as often you did I respect greatly. Keep up the great work. I'll be in the fields soon enough...

Norkie (Guest)Mon 24-Jan-05 03:14 AM

#34501, "Norkie 'spect"
In response to Reply #1

Loved our duels! I think it was my first time ever going up against a defender villager. You guys really are tough! I laughed when I found you on the battlefield, shouted my challenge to you, got myself all sliced up, and then you were like "Can I continue learning now?". Funness! Good luck with your next! I liked our interactions.

Karashin (Guest)Mon 24-Jan-05 03:26 PM

#34522, "Indeed!"
In response to Reply #22

I loved our interactions as well. Great fun. You had stated earlier that your pk was shaky. Well roleplay is definetely solid, keep it up. But I don't know, pk does involve timing I guess. Preps allow people to make up from what they lack in skill. I guess my word of advice, although I'm far from the best at it all, is to not overcomplicate a situation. You face a group a three, pick the weak link, split em up, take one out and return later. It's like a tactics game. If I was fighting a giant such as yourself, your strength is your greatest weakness. I lower your strength and lose weapons (especially as a warrior) it's pretty much death. But Im sure you'll learn everything in time. Norkie was great, wonderful character, keep em coming.

Jaeiin (Guest)Tue 25-Jan-05 01:43 PM

#34571, "Since you name popped up..."
In response to Reply #22

You came off as -awe-some to everyone, I wish everyone was as fun as you.

Lets perma-group!

Jaeiin

Iborenn (Guest)Mon 24-Jan-05 01:09 PM

#34513, "Heh, I figured that was you"
In response to Reply #1

Some random questions on the QHCF boards and some other stuff lead me to suspect,
Glad to see you enjoyed ragers so much, I had near the begining heard alot of bad things about you *OOC sources* but I didn't pay it any attention as EVERY IC interaction with you impressed me to some degree.
You where a fearsome little duergar keep up the azzkicking hope to see more of you.

Karashin (Guest)Mon 24-Jan-05 03:21 PM

#34521, "ah, Commander."
In response to Reply #23

You had this aura of superiority with Iborenn that was incredible. You may whisper, but I get this feeling that every letter, every syllable is vital. There are ways people just play characters, like going to areas without stutter stepping, pking without panic, that shows experience of the game. And I throughly felt it from you. Great Commander, I shall see you in the fields I'm sure.

GiantmanMon 24-Jan-05 10:15 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2004
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#34533, "RE: Ah, was a great fun. (some goodbyes as well!)"
In response to Reply #1

Acaga saw alot in you, and was impressed with what I saw. Good char overall, and come back to the village, it gets to be more fun than anything else in my opinion. Good luck and see you back at it soon hopefully

Acaga.

Karashin (Guest)Mon 24-Jan-05 11:17 PM

#34536, "I saw you..."
In response to Reply #26

as an idol. You were one heck of a beast. I remember when you beat me in Aridhol as Zukir and roleplayed it after. I was like damn, that is one hell of a Villager. Keep em comming, I'll be back soon enough!

Ira (Guest)Mon 24-Jan-05 10:29 PM

#34534, "Question"
In response to Reply #1

Do you have the log of our fight in front of the Inn?

Karashin (Guest)Mon 24-Jan-05 11:16 PM

#34535, "Sadly, no..."
In response to Reply #27

But for all who wish to know what he speaks of, he confronted me at the Inn. Needless to say, my arse learned an important lesson on the power of underhand as he kicked it. Well done, good luck with Ira.

Slyphur (Guest)Tue 25-Jan-05 12:01 AM

#34537, "Well played"
In response to Reply #1

Never did kill you, infact I'm not sure I even fought you. I did summon you into the hidden room on numerous occasions though. Why didn't you attack me there? Sure it probably would have ended with you getting flagged and dying.. but I am a mage and I did summon you to me.

I generally thought of you as one of those annoying bastards that would be able to escape from any situation by the skin on your teeth. A good quality to have.

Karashin (Guest)Tue 25-Jan-05 12:56 AM

#34543, "Ah yes, the hidden room"
In response to Reply #30

Like I said, Karashin was prideful but he wasn't your stereotype make corpses ask questions later. After my PBF goes through, my role will be shown. Basically Karashin was a smart, scholarly duergar. Instead of following the path of magicks like magi do, he turned on them using the knowledge, knowing they shouldn't have it. Because of this, I tended to try to talk to mages around if it was allowed. But I cannot start a conversation when I want the element of surprise. As for the hidden room, if I do get you, then I die later. Had I been a berserker I would have pounced like white on rice. However, role and being a defender inclined me to speak rather than fight. But I enjoyed Slyphur, very nice. See you in the fields.

AhelunTue 25-Jan-05 02:40 AM
Member since 17th Dec 2004
56 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34546, "You pissed me off even more then Medryss. Great job!"
In response to Reply #1

The first time I attacked you, your first hit made me drop my sword, and you promptly one rounded me. I sat there staring at my screen, mouth hanging open, making little grunting noises. I just didn't know how else to react. You were made to kill elf paladins.

It seemed no matter how light I made my weapons, I was lucky to hang onto them for more than 2 rounds. You never got me again, but damned if it wasn't insanely close a number of times. I liked fighting you, but evil villagers aren't at the top of the paladin "kill kill kill" list. Well not this paladin anyway.

Excellent job, and good luck with your next if there is one. Sorry I never cut out your still beating heart and shoved it in your mouth as you gasped your last breath.

Karashin (Guest)Tue 25-Jan-05 11:03 AM

#34559, "Ah yes, fond memories"
In response to Reply #32

I do remember those fights. All I can say is iron vuln is a bit overpowered. I pity most elves because it really ought to be toned down, if only a little. I wish I had interacted with you more, you seemed quite interesting. And it's alright, with my next character perhaps you can rip out my still beating heart. I don't need one of those anyway. Keep it up, your paladiness is doing wonderfully.

Khard (Guest)Wed 26-Jan-05 12:42 AM

#34612, "Yep, sure was fun destroying and getting destroyed!"
In response to Reply #1

Remember trying to defend you on the mount against Wungar, was doing fine, except the paladin kep wrathing you and you never fled to bandage yourself. Otherwise you would have lived to see another day on that one. Oh well.

As for a team of pain, yeah, you could say that. It was always better to have someone to raid with when I raided with Khard, just for the stinking fact there would be someone else to tank.

Good luck, see you in the fields.

Khard/Krath

Karashin (Guest)Wed 26-Jan-05 12:50 AM

#34614, "Yes, now I can explain that whole mount issue"
In response to Reply #35

I fell for a reason. Despite my hunger for a high pk ratio, Karashin was roled as a prideful duergar, not giving an ale for the good vs evil battle. Wungar and I had great conflicts, he wanted me dead and I cared not to fight him. I fell without bandaging myself to roleplay someone who didn't have the heart to fight because he did not care for it. Mainly I was roleplaying someone who was weary of fighting those outside his (the village's) war path. Anyway, be well and I will see you in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34431 Previous topic | Next topic