Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Klendalstak Snowskin the Macabre ..." Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34191
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Jan-05 12:12 AM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34191, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Klendalstak Snowskin the Macabre Dancer, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal"

Sun Jan 16 23:11:47 2005

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Klendalstak perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:329

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 12:21 AM

#34192, "So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #0

What can I say. I had alot of fun with this char. This was actually my second Vindy, and was less enjoyable than the last just because too many people talked smack to him for no reason. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how fair and nice you are to people as Vindy, they still hate you like it was your fault they got warranted. At any rate, thanks to all my allies, and even bigger thanks to my enemies for great fights.

Velkurah - Probably wont read this, but I gave it all in the name of the K-Rin.

Marmaanth - Thank you for trusting me to be Vindy. Hope I served you well.

Muse - Thanks for the Title and interaction. I did a little dancing before the title, but then once I had it I decided it was only fair that I danced even more. I came up with several long intricate dances, that a few lucky people got to witness and even participate in. Thanks again.

There are way too many people to remember, so drop me a line and I will certainly reply.

Destripador (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 12:47 AM

#34193, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #1

Great job, loved working with you.

It was quite evident that you had a lot of tribunal experience in you, its a huge loss that you are gone.

Restraal (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 12:47 AM

#34194, "I think my in-game goodbye said it all."
In response to Reply #1

If you're looking for work in the law-enforcement industry of the afterlife, the Patron will recognize what I gave you, and hopefully pull a few strings.

You were a good, steadfast (annoyingly so) vindicator, who always seemed to show up at exactly the wrong time. However, being the genius that I am (cough), I was able to deduce that every time I didn't want you to show up, you would. From there, it was easy to set a simple trap Thanks for all the fun chases...it was always interesting to see who would turn up on top. Our fights (well, yours and the lackeys I drag around to do my fighting for me) seemed to swing one way or another at the drop of a dime, and I never could predict the outcomes.

You're welcome for the shoes, and just remember who gave up a golden coin to see you on your way. I'll be seeing you soon, I'm sure. Hopefully in the next life we'll be splattering things together, instead of each other.

Resty

TieraMon 17-Jan-05 01:01 AM
Member since 10th Sep 2004
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34195, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes..."
In response to Reply #2

aww...just when my character actually began to tolerate you...oh well, crap happens...anyway dont take any insults my character may have had against your character personally, it was all good fun. But yes...just in case you havent figured out, you really did screw up that one time, and you know what I am talking about(and that is part of the reason why my character "hated" you), I am kind of pissed I wasnt logging then, oh well.

Carth (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:27 AM

#34196, "A great character..."
In response to Reply #1

Well played, and one hell of a fighter, even if I did think you went overboard a bit too often, running into certain death and hacking away regardless. I'm still annoyed that you ended up titled the macabre dancer for that one little social after I spent time talking to the muse, and didn't get diddly (then again, she didn't kill me, either, and I asked for it). To reiterate, a standout character, and one to be remembered. Best of luck with the next.

Karatraja (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:31 AM

#34197, "Lots of Lovin'"
In response to Reply #1

Always liked Klendalstak long before I joined the Spire. I liked our few interactions so far with Kara and you. I'll be sure to post more intimate things when I die. Great job! Wicked Vindicator.

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:32 AM

#34198, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #2

You were a fine ally and steadfast companion. Keep up the good work.

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:35 AM

#34199, "It sure did..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks for blessing me on my way. You were the hardest criminal to bring down ever I think. Well aside from Tjok, but he never comes out to play. You on the other hand were always around for a scrap, and always got away (Or I died). At any rate, it was always fun. Take it easy.

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:37 AM

#34200, "RE: A great character..."
In response to Reply #5

Thanks. I was thinking perhaps the whole time you spoke with the muse she really just wanted a fancy dance...at any rate, thanks and good luck.

Klendalstak (Guest)Mon 17-Jan-05 01:38 AM

#34201, "RE: Lots of Lovin'"
In response to Reply #6

Thanks! Klendalstak liked you from the get go. I hope those lowbie super gearings helped you on your way. Good luck with the char, and take it easy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34191Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic