Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33961
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Jan-05 02:16 AM
Member since 16th May 2024
16853 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33961, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade"

Mon Jan 10 01:17:07 2005

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Romasurn perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:213

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade, Romasurn (Guest), 11-Jan-05 04:57 AM, #2
Reply Glad you had fun., Bajula, 11-Jan-05 02:26 PM, #3
Reply Meet me at High Lords Keep? Enjoyed our times together..., Yintrik (Guest), 11-Jan-05 04:38 PM, #4
Reply Another one down, Hylondin (Guest), 11-Jan-05 05:55 PM, #5
Reply You really kept me on my toes, Aesrira (Guest), 12-Jan-05 09:59 AM, #6
Reply Ive always wanted.., Curiouser (Guest), 11-Jan-05 02:33 AM, #1

Romasurn (Guest)Tue 11-Jan-05 04:57 AM

#34013, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romasurn the Knight of the Glade"
In response to Reply #0

I have always wanted a battle ranger. So I guess I got my wish. This
was my first rager, which I am sure was painfully obvious at times. I rolled him with a great role in mind, but then became obsessed with ranking and just putting in a crappy little role. I had a lot of misconceptions of the cabal and now they are laid to rest. Thanks to Iborenn for inducting me..you had a "human behind the monitor" feel to you. Which is always fun. To those that want to play a rager..I agree with the Big Blue Yintrik up top. Defenders are a blast. A cloud giant ranger with defender skills, herb and camp..is a beast. I am sure I made some people frown at times at what I did. I deleted because I became the guy nobody knew in the cabal. Plus, I had about a zillion deaths, but all in good fun. Iborenn, thanks for giving the rager newbies a chance, Khard the dwarf..those forged weapons are great buddy. Yintrik, aka blue, you were rocking hard..but figured it was an experiment for how hard you were going. Jurt..wow..amazing you are still around you little bastach. Thanks for making my first rager loads of fun, that is what it is about after all boys and girls. See you in the fields I imagine. Have fun. Seriously..Have fun.

BajulaTue 11-Jan-05 02:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34027, "Glad you had fun."
In response to Reply #2

I remember I kept running into you early on.
Every once in a while we spoke, but I always forgot
where I was on asking you things.
Not sure if I ever ended up giving you a recommendation
but I meant to if I didn't (Think I did though)

Well have fun with the next.
Dremkal.

Yintrik (Guest)Tue 11-Jan-05 04:38 PM

#34030, "Meet me at High Lords Keep? Enjoyed our times together..."
In response to Reply #2

nt

Hylondin (Guest)Tue 11-Jan-05 05:55 PM

#34034, "Another one down"
In response to Reply #2

At least I don't have to worry about getting snared going to the giant anymore. Sorry to see you go. A lot of the village has been dying out lately. Remember your not safe in the woods though!

Aesrira (Guest)Wed 12-Jan-05 09:59 AM

#34060, "You really kept me on my toes"
In response to Reply #2

I could never be quite sure you weren't somewhere near by lurking in the leaves! Anyway, I enjoyed our few talks and fights. You actually gave me a great idea on approaching the village. Its probable going to make it into my role. I just thought you'd like to know. I thought you were a good ranger and a good rager. Good luck in your next.

Curiouser (Guest)Tue 11-Jan-05 02:33 AM

#34010, "Ive always wanted.."
In response to Reply #0

To know what it was like to be a ranger in battle.. if it was as hard as I thought it would be. Mind emailing me your thoughts on it? hopelessdwarf@yahoo.com

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33961 Previous topic | Next topic