Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33926
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Jan-05 03:28 AM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33926, "(DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar"

Sun Jan 9 02:27:21 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Hedda perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:212

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar, Hedda (Guest), 09-Jan-05 01:25 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar, Arrazn (Guest), 09-Jan-05 02:20 PM, #5
Reply Goodbye and good luck with your next!, DurNominator, 09-Jan-05 07:33 PM, #6
Reply How did I let you get away! Here's how....., Yintrik (Guest), 09-Jan-05 10:53 PM, #8
Reply *laugh* Yea, I've pulled that smoove move a couple time..., Heas (Guest), 10-Jan-05 09:54 AM, #14
Reply Fiend shouldn't have killed you. Heh., Alathin (Guest), 09-Jan-05 11:12 PM, #9
Reply Heh, our fights were so one-sided, Jurt (Guest), 10-Jan-05 04:01 AM, #10
Reply RE: Heh, our fights were so one-sided, Hedda (Guest), 10-Jan-05 08:48 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar, Ginharq (Guest), 10-Jan-05 04:30 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar, Glaurthran (Guest), 10-Jan-05 08:43 AM, #12
Reply Gah this sucks, Restraal (Guest), 11-Jan-05 09:03 AM, #15
Reply I haven't tried the storm giant paladin yet..., Zuleikae (Guest), 14-Jan-05 07:22 AM, #16
Reply Well bummer., Heas (Guest), 09-Jan-05 12:06 PM, #3
Reply RE: Well bummer., Hedda (Guest), 09-Jan-05 08:15 PM, #7
Reply *sigh* -nt, Granaak (Guest), 09-Jan-05 11:00 AM, #2
Reply Good foe. Too bad we got so few fights. NT, Drahke (Guest), 09-Jan-05 06:05 AM, #1

Hedda (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 01:25 PM

#33936, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar"
In response to Reply #0

Well, i went to cuba in december for holiday. After four weeks with hot babes and mojitos i lost my will to play the filthy duergar slut. I must have younger girls i guess.

Originally i planned to set a new personal pk record with her. It will have to wait for the next shaman.

I have forgotten many, so if you feel really bad about it, post something and you might get a fat cohiba.
Props to:
Arvam- for having the coolest shrine in Thera with two hot babes and a bubblebath. And for letting me do my thing without pissing on me for being a hardened orderly criminal . Did not speak with you much so i cant really compare you with Khasotholas my number one pimp.

Scion: In whole a fine and cozy affair. In fact more friendly than i find most other cabals.
Restraal- Fine talks. Good char. A shame we never went to the places we spoke of. Next life, eh?
Granaak- When i was inducted into scion, i saw a letter of recommendation from you. And i thought to myself..damn, he is soft..i never asked for this. I changed my mind quickly. You are beast.
New chancellor and old scion thief i ran with often...liked you both.

Others:
Heas- relentless pursuing dwarf. Hopefully someone else will see your worth too and make you captain or something. Good luck.
Yintrok-storm rager, very honorable and hard hitting.
Brelinak and Kirhiak`?- two young thiefs i worked with in early days. I am certain i know at least one of you from previous chars. Good work and good luck.
Ginharq- props for many fights, etc.

Signing out for now.

Arrazn (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 02:20 PM

#33938, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar"
In response to Reply #4

I will try to be happy
BUT YOU FARGIN ROTTING BASTARD!

DurNominatorSun 09-Jan-05 07:33 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33942, "Goodbye and good luck with your next!"
In response to Reply #4

There goes Fungor's only duergar friend(doesn't matter, since Fungor is dead and buried anyway ;D). You were the only duergar Fungor liked, as he hated the duergar in general(Fungor got PK:ed by duergars many times as lowbie, I think Thragmar was the last duergar Fungor ever grouped with, and that was at level 20 or so in March), so Hedda was very special to Fungor in that sense. Anyway, good priest(I've encountered empowerment characters that weren't, so this isn't just an empty compliment, you actually spoke like a priest of Arvam, and I was able to see your religion shine through your words) and good character.

Fungor

Yintrik (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 10:53 PM

#33948, "How did I let you get away! Here's how....."
In response to Reply #4

I just deleted too....Anyway I liked the fact that you would log on alone and stay on (This is not meant to be an accusation to other scions).
Man that fight in Arkham had me swearing out loud for not sealing that kill. You were probably wondering how you got away....reason being after you ran off to heal convulsing I tried to wield my other wrathing mace and thought I did....only I didn't and when I started bashing you with your shield down i was only wielding one mace dammit. Anyway thought you'd get a kick out of that.
Good luck with things.
Yintrik

Heas (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 09:54 AM

#33971, "*laugh* Yea, I've pulled that smoove move a couple time..."
In response to Reply #8

n/t

Alathin (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 11:12 PM

#33949, "Fiend shouldn't have killed you. Heh."
In response to Reply #4

Good fights. I can't get in hero range what I got from you. Even the occasional orc bashdown I didn't mind so much. ;P

Your RP was solid too, from what little I could glean from you taunting me.

Jurt (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 04:01 AM

#33962, "Heh, our fights were so one-sided"
In response to Reply #4

When we first fought, you utterly dominated me. Then when I gained a few ranks, there was practically nothing you could do to me. Our character builds gave me a massive advantage, I remember you'd come after me on the Eastern Road with a partner repeatedly, and I'd just beat you back time and time again. Must of been frustrating, but I did learn a lot from you.

Loved the character, and I can tell in RL you're a good person. Those subtle OOC actions like telling me you'd always return my gear, and summoning me out of the hidden room make you one of the better players on CF in my mind.

Good luck with your next character, and roll it soon!

Hedda (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 08:48 AM

#33969, "RE: Heh, our fights were so one-sided"
In response to Reply #10

I agree. We fought a lot though and it was fun . Every time i fight a cool villager i wanna roll up one...heh.
Good luck with everything.

Ginharq (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 04:30 AM

#33963, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar"
In response to Reply #4

Enjoyed the many fights with you too. You got me once when I tried to get you in the Chasm, I was getting irritated having to keep rest, attack, rest, attack..got too impatient I guess Hard to keep you in the fight, quick to run away. Nicely done.

Glaurthran (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 08:43 AM

#33968, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hedda Rafnmor the Avatar"
In response to Reply #4

Well, good job at sticking it out as long as you did. Seemed the odds were always against you. You got under Glaurth's skin with rot, and I think got me once that way, but oh well, I suppose thats how it works with a lone shaman. Never got to experience much of your rp, but doesn't mean it wasn't there.
Glaurthran

Restraal (Guest)Tue 11-Jan-05 09:03 AM

#34015, "Gah this sucks"
In response to Reply #4

Hedda was one of my favoritist Scions. I was eagerly awaiting the day you got back from your 'long journey.' Looks like Castro wins again!

Thanks for the info/chats, and good luck when you decide to resurface.

Resty

Zuleikae (Guest)Fri 14-Jan-05 07:22 AM

#34144, "I haven't tried the storm giant paladin yet..."
In response to Reply #4

but I'm thinking about it. I really liked Hedda I think you did a great job with the char. Good luck with the next.

Heas (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 12:06 PM

#33935, "Well bummer."
In response to Reply #0

I liked seeing you around because I knew you would be out looking for me, and it was only a matter of time until we found eachother. We had some fun fights, no one ever getting the other. (lets not mention that one litte mistep there, leave me some pride)

When I was sitting in the temple when you worded in I thought for sure I'd have you when your flying dropped. It did, sure enough, and on the chase you got attacked by the guard. "Sweet!" I thought to myself, and landed trips right away. Then it occured to me as I was tripping that I should probably not use my 'trip hedda' alias in case you blinded me, and that I should go with straight 'trip.' So I, in the typical way I blow most PKs, typed in 'trpi' and saw: Huh? Hedda has fled south! At which point the guard jumped on me, and you were teleported away. *sigh*

Anyways, admirably played, and good luck on the next.

Hedda (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 08:15 PM

#33943, "RE: Well bummer."
In response to Reply #3

I was entwined as well for a moment there. I was resting out some insane impalement from the other maran...14 hours or something.
You get mad props for not calling in the cavalry any of those 100 times you had me stunned around Thera.

Granaak (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 11:00 AM

#33934, "*sigh* -nt"
In response to Reply #0

f

Drahke (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 06:05 AM

#33927, "Good foe. Too bad we got so few fights. NT"
In response to Reply #0

t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33926 Previous topic | Next topic