Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sxozzoh the Legend of the Battlef..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33913
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Jan-05 06:32 PM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33913, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sxozzoh the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Jan 7 17:30:13 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Sxozzoh perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sxozzoh the Legend of the Bat..., Sxozzoh (Guest), 09-Jan-05 07:35 AM, #3
Reply Sorry about the fiends..., Melacarfina (Guest), 10-Jan-05 05:49 AM, #4
Reply Talk about a one sided and incorrect view., Aesrira (Guest), 10-Jan-05 12:31 PM, #5
Reply Easy tiger, Daurwyn (Guest), 10-Jan-05 03:14 PM, #8
     Reply Actually it was., Aesrira (Guest), 10-Jan-05 03:36 PM, #9
          Reply Got to be honest..., Vladamir, 10-Jan-05 04:53 PM, #10
               Reply Correct..., Melacarfina (Guest), 11-Jan-05 10:29 AM, #11
Reply RE: Sorry about the fiends..., Sxozzoh (Guest), 10-Jan-05 01:55 PM, #6
Reply He he, you were fun to play with, Jaeiin (Guest), 10-Jan-05 02:23 PM, #7
Reply We were good running partners, Farniby (Guest), 08-Jan-05 01:12 PM, #2
Reply I liked fighting you., Ahelun, 08-Jan-05 10:35 AM, #1

Sxozzoh (Guest)Sun 09-Jan-05 07:35 AM

#33928, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sxozzoh the Legend of the Bat..."
In response to Reply #0

Well it was fun.
I liked the cabal alot etc.
Playing an outlander makes me want to make another one, though it is challenging but fun.
I'd play way more with this char but after playing a bit I got the idea of another legacies and specs that would work way better for me and it became really hard to go on.
The most tough thing for me was fighting fiend. I just couldn't do anything with it even while I was hasted and accelerated it always killed me and I hated this.
GL to outlanders

Melacarfina (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 05:49 AM

#33965, "Sorry about the fiends..."
In response to Reply #3

That one day with you and the porc on... was it three or four deaths you took from fiend? And you kept comming back and trying. I felt horrible that you kept comming alone, again and again and the porc wasn't comming with you. Oh and BTW, I didn't break any laws that day you were saying you thought I did. I felt stupid for asking you if you wanted any of your gear. I serioiusly try not to full loot, because it's the most annoying thing ever. I know you probably wouldn't do the same for me, but oh well. Has to start somewhere. I loved the way you talked. It was great. You're another character that made me wish I was on the other side so I could interact with you. Oh, I did see how you had those broaches from seantryn on, to try to stop the fiend. I kept wondering if you actually went to a city to barter for them. I can give you some pointers on stuff to stop fiend, but why do that? It's my best tactic at times. Good luck with you next.

Aesrira (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 12:31 PM

#33973, "Talk about a one sided and incorrect view."
In response to Reply #4

Most of Sxozzoh's deaths that day occured before I even logged on. The others because he choose to attack alone instead of grouping with me or even telling me he was attacking till after he died. As I was telling you after that mess, and I can see it didn't stick, Sxozzoh's nature was to silently charge in alone more often than not.

But on to something truly important, Sxozzoh!

I liked your character. I especially liked the way you spoke. So many people swear using modern explitives, which just sounds wrong to me, but you gave them a real old world flair. It's a shame we really didn't have similar playing times, I would have liked to spend more time with you. But perhaps its for the best, I probable would have spent the rest of your life cuffing you upside the head for running off alone to die that day!

Good luck on your next! Hope to see you in the fields again.

Aesrira

Daurwyn (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 03:14 PM

#33984, "Easy tiger"
In response to Reply #5

As someone uninvolved, Melacarfina didn't seem to be blaming you (assuming you are the porc) for anything. You turned it into an accusation yourself.

Aesrira (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 03:36 PM

#33985, "Actually it was."
In response to Reply #8

She said as much in character when we were speaking afterwards. Which is fine since as characters we both have generally biased and decidedly one sided views of each other. However, this is an OCC forum and as such one would hope she could step back and see that.

VladamirMon 10-Jan-05 04:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#33986, "Got to be honest..."
In response to Reply #9

It sounded like just the opposite to me here. I think maybe you took her IC remarks and applied them to her OOC post. Maybe you're the one who needs to step back.

Just the way it came off to me.

Melacarfina (Guest)Tue 11-Jan-05 10:29 AM

#34017, "Correct..."
In response to Reply #10

I can tell the Outlanders are a tight group, I seriosly doubt you'd just let him die. I was meaning, while you were logged on, and he was still pushing the attack... why didn't he wait for you? Oh, and btw I was pissed when you had to rub the death in my face. I had just ran out of dims and I get bashed... well that's a dead bard right there. I knew, I was probably going to die, but running to get preps rather than fight just wouldn't be my character. So yes, calm down.

Sxozzoh (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 01:55 PM

#33976, "RE: Sorry about the fiends..."
In response to Reply #4

no of course I didn't barter for the broaches, I took them from someone's corpse or something like that. But also they didn't help at all, I had them on me, and I was accelerated and... still died, it wasn't even close, the fiend simply owned me. I kept coming back to see if that was some unlucky fiend and if I can actually kill one. Didn't appear to be so.

The lawbreaking thing... we'll discuss it when your character is gone.

goodluck

Jaeiin (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 02:23 PM

#33981, "He he, you were fun to play with"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks for being there, I liked fighting along side you when we could although I don't think its as memorable as others yours was a rather short run. Hope that new character you get stuck into is even more awesomer than this. Enjoy.

Jaeiin Ismaere.

Farniby (Guest)Sat 08-Jan-05 01:12 PM

#33918, "We were good running partners"
In response to Reply #0

You were a sick warrior, specially with me behind ya. Good ranking, good alliance in outlander. Nice to see you hero'd. Good luck on the next.

AhelunSat 08-Jan-05 10:35 AM
Member since 17th Dec 2004
56 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33916, "I liked fighting you."
In response to Reply #0

I was a little disappointed that you never wanted another piece of me, but you were a good fighter.

Why the deletion?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33913 Previous topic | Next topic