Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disruption" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33491
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Dec-04 01:36 AM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33491, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disruption"

Thu Dec 23 00:35:37 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Shnuffin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disrupt..., Maedar, 04-Jan-05 12:42 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disrupt..., Splntrd, 23-Dec-04 01:50 PM, #1
     Reply Apologies., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 02:10 PM, #2
          Reply Whoa whoa whoa, Wilhath, 23-Dec-04 02:29 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Whoa whoa whoa, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 02:44 PM, #4
               Reply Simply because I'm curious..., Splntrd, 23-Dec-04 05:03 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Simply because I'm curious..., john, 23-Dec-04 05:17 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: Simply because I'm curious..., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 05:32 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: Simply because I'm curious..., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 05:31 PM, #7
                    Reply Heh, Mossi was great. (nt), Splntrd, 23-Dec-04 08:11 PM, #9
                         Reply Thanks! ...nt, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 09:52 PM, #13
                    Reply High Herald duos., Shazirah, 24-Dec-04 08:45 PM, #18
                         Reply Ah, shibby. Thanks. (nt), Splntrd, 24-Dec-04 10:59 PM, #19
          Reply Another Goodbye, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 08:25 PM, #10
          Reply It's not me. nt, Vlad (Guest), 23-Dec-04 08:39 PM, #11
               Reply Ah, okay. Just wondering. nt, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 09:35 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Apologies., Kads (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:13 PM, #14
          Reply RE: Apologies., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 10:48 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Apologies., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 11:12 PM, #16
          Reply RE: Apologies., Medryss (Guest), 24-Dec-04 12:58 AM, #17

MaedarTue 04-Jan-05 12:42 AM
Member since 20th May 2004
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33799, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disrupt..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey, You and I did not travel much but I enjoyed the time spent with you, I was actually looking up another person when I came across this. Really is a bummer to see you go . Perhaps you might remember the two characters that I knew you with. A not to bright Felar warrior that spent time with you in the Description room after ranking with you for awhile, and then our third got pulled in as well? Also, I was a certain Storm Giant wandering around the Weald that and you warned me about a certain attack from an A-P you wera walking with.

Anyway, We didn't know eachother very well but was fun when I was walking with you. And the Name was awesome, I enjoyed it. Good luck with things and I hope things work out ofr the best for you!

SplntrdThu 23-Dec-04 01:50 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33493, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disrupt..."
In response to Reply #0

What the hell? you couldn't've been inducted more than a week and you've already deleted? What happened?

Splntrd

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 02:10 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33494, "Apologies."
In response to Reply #1

Okay!

Yes, the person above is correct. I was inducted for... actually, about three days. Not a week. It's a long story... but let's just say my boyfriend left me because I was playing this game -and- got inducted into the Heralds. Yeah. Left me. Needless to say, I didn't really have the heart to keep playing any more.

Anyway... I know I was only around for a short time, but I have a few goodbyes, anyway:

Rixljyn: Sorry. I told you I would tell you if I deleted, but I didn't. The situation with my boyfriend escalated into something I... didn't expect. He's not talking to me now, because he found out my character was a Herald and, apparently roleplaying in your spare time when you have nothing else to do is pure evil.

I tell you now I wouldn't have made a very good Herald. Not the Herald you were expecting... I really just wanted to try the weaving thing out again. I didn't do it much with my last character, and had so many creative ideas in my head that I thought it would be cool. That's about the only reason I joined the Heralds, actually. Didn't care much about the rest of it. I was planning to have her be a travelling, weaving transmuter. Something to do after she reached rank 51, I guess, when transmuters (for most people) become exceptionally boring.

Nialona: You're awesome. Keep up being awesome. Sorry I can't be around for whatever event you have planned next...

Khalo: You're funny. Everything you said had me laughing in real life quite a bit.... even though that might not have been your intention.

Womerr: Heh. Sorry to get your hopes up... but... the roleplay aspect was secondary to my ranking aspect... hence why I didn't spend much time in the Inn when I became a Herald... so... nothing really would have come of that roleplay anyway.

Shazirah: Thanks for the feather.

Medryss: Killing my groupmate so he'd leave and we could travel. Nice, very nice. Travelling with you was always a lot of fun... and probably some of the best travels I had.

Sorry if any of these goodbyes were not what you were expecting. I'm kind of a bitter person right now. Waking up to an email telling you that your boyfriend doesn't want to talk to you anymore because, not only were you mudding (which you told him about, and he said he was okay with) but you join *gasp* the Heralds! I don't know what it would have been if I had joined Tribunal... or had an evil character and joined Scion... But I guess it doesn't matter. That aspect of my life is gone and it's time to move on.

Thank you for all the good times, either way. I had fun. It was something to do. Maybe not something constructive, but it was still fun.

- Alaminore

WilhathThu 23-Dec-04 02:29 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33495, "Whoa whoa whoa"
In response to Reply #2

Ok. I just gotta know so that my own curiosity can be settled and I apologize if this seems cold. Did your boyfriend dump you because you play CF or did he dump you because you made a Herald? If he dumped you because you play CF I can maybe see the sanity in that. But, if he too plays CF and dumped you for making a Herald that's either, well ok it might be a little funny, but it is absolutely insane!

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 02:44 PM
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33496, "RE: Whoa whoa whoa"
In response to Reply #3

Uhm.

It's hard to explain.

We were both High Heralds together at one time, actually...

Anyway. He's not talking to me anymore because I made Herald, not because I mudded. He said he was okay with me mudding, but I could tell that he wasn't so I deleted my character after having been a Herald for only a few days. He looked at my Death Angel message today, found out I had been a Herald, and sent me an email this morning saying he was hurt and wasn't talking to me anymore. He was okay with me -mudding-... but not -roleplaying-. I guess that's fair.

I only became a Herald to have something to do after rank 51, her talent weaving. He didn't ask me why I became a Herald, and I sort of understand why he's upset.

I'm not really worried about it. If someone is going to stop talking to me because of a character I had for about a week, maybe a week and a half... then they aren't worth talking to, anyway. I'm not going to cry over spilt milk.

- Alaminore

SplntrdThu 23-Dec-04 05:03 PM
1096 posts
#33501, "Simply because I'm curious..."
In response to Reply #4

the only time Herald ever had two High Heralds was when Dieca became older and less frequent, and Jezebelle was promoted to cover Dieca's infrequency. Was there another time or were you and your boyfriend these Heralds?

And what the hell is so wrong about Roleplaying anyway? I don't understand that.

Splntrd

johnThu 23-Dec-04 05:17 PM
Member since 26th Oct 2004
6 posts
#33502, "RE: Simply because I'm curious..."
In response to Reply #5

roleplayin is a sin

why would one delete a character because someone doesn't like it? spit on him and do what YOU wish
good luck , your name was cute Shnuffin har!

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 05:32 PM
61 posts
#33504, "RE: Simply because I'm curious..."
In response to Reply #6

You would delete if someone you really cared about IRL was really bothered by it. At least, I hope you would. I tend to value real people over imaginary ones, though. Might just be me.

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 05:31 PM
61 posts
#33503, "RE: Simply because I'm curious..."
In response to Reply #5

Mossi and Darch were High Heralds at the same time...

But then, we weren't very well known, I guess. =o)

SplntrdThu 23-Dec-04 08:11 PM
1096 posts
#33506, "Heh, Mossi was great. (nt)"
In response to Reply #7

Splntrd

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 09:52 PM
61 posts
#33513, "Thanks! ...nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

ShazirahFri 24-Dec-04 08:45 PM
Member since 26th Aug 2003
71 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33532, "High Herald duos."
In response to Reply #5

This actually happens more than you might think. I can think of at least two other instances.

Shaz!

SplntrdFri 24-Dec-04 10:59 PM
1096 posts
#33534, "Ah, shibby. Thanks. (nt)"
In response to Reply #18

Splntrd

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 08:25 PM
61 posts
#33508, "Another Goodbye"
In response to Reply #2

How could I forget?

Mirelor: Your character was very amusing for me to interact with. It was fun watching you kill all those Ragers, but you reminded me of the type of character a particular Vladamir would play. You? Feel free not to say... the character is still active.

Vlad (Guest)Thu 23-Dec-04 08:39 PM

#33509, "It's not me. nt"
In response to Reply #10

nt

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 09:35 PM
61 posts
#33512, "Ah, okay. Just wondering. nt"
In response to Reply #11

nt

Kads (Guest)Thu 23-Dec-04 10:13 PM

#33515, "RE: Apologies."
In response to Reply #2

It takes a lot to bring acidic parv out of retirement. But having met you and also having known your boyfriend for quite sometime. I must say you are one fizzucked up broad. Get some help, mudding isnt your problem, neither is your boyfriend or the fact that you roleplay or roleplay a herald.

Much Love
Parv

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 10:48 PM
61 posts
#33517, "RE: Apologies."
In response to Reply #14

Parv, you met me once and talked to me for about ten minutes when you did. You don't know me at all. You haven't talked to me since then and that was months ago. I don't know what he told you about me... but he doesn't know me anymore either, Parv. And you don't know me either.

So please, for the sanity of everyone involved, keep your opinions on something you know either little or nothing about to yourself.

I only told the people why I deleted because they had a right to know, especially the High Herald who inducted me. We both know that.

Oh well.

I'd prefer not to argue with you. I'm done with arguing for a long time. I'm really not a terrible person, you know. I'm really not. Opinionated, maybe, but not terrible.

Ah, it doesn't matter anymore.

- Alaminore

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 11:12 PM
61 posts
#33519, "RE: Apologies."
In response to Reply #14

Just so you know, Parv.

I love Mark a lot. I love him more than anything. This situation is killing me. Killing me.

Just thought you'd find that amusing.

- Alaminore

Medryss (Guest)Fri 24-Dec-04 12:58 AM

#33522, "RE: Apologies."
In response to Reply #2

Well.. thank you. Traveling with you was very... productive =)
We didn't interact much, Medryss doesn't talk much.. I was always hasted or slowed when needed and that made you a good ally.

The boyfriend thing sucks.. but it's a good game at last =)

Good luck with whatever you do next.

Medryss

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33491 Previous topic | Next topic