Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vipeta the Mistress of Weapons, Impe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33347
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Dec-04 09:08 PM
Member since 08th Jun 2024
16916 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33347, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vipeta the Mistress of Weapons, Imperial Blade"

Sun Dec 12 20:05:45 2004

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Vipeta perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:72

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vipeta (Guest)Mon 13-Dec-04 09:57 AM

#33351, "Sorry guys for the unsuccessful character"
In response to Reply #0

Things went downhill for Vipeta when I started getting ganged on a regular basis, and due to command denial, wasn't able to get away.

Once that started happening I gave up on worrying about my "set" and just kept trudging out there with whatever I could pick up while a ghost, knowing full well that I was going to be ganged again...

Of course, I wasn't always ganged. There were *SOME* outlander who fought me fairly, and whooped my ass solo - and even didn't full loot (I gave you props IC).

Scion always seemed to gang me - or get me when I had just finished fighting a mob while trying to regear. Those were frustruating deaths. My fault, really, for not hiding away to recouperate (but due to the fact that I usually was wearing just "basics", I wasn't too concerned about losing the shinies.

No notable enemies/friends - i'll make a better effort next time to remember...

Norkibjorden (Guest)Mon 13-Dec-04 10:18 PM

#33370, "RE: Sorry guys for the unsuccessful character"
In response to Reply #1

For what it was worth, I came at you alone even though you had several ranks on me. Were it not for Waeldyn showing up at the last minute, I would have had you. Good luck with your next. I don't think we shared but a few words between us.

Vipeta (Guest)Tue 14-Dec-04 12:31 AM

#33372, "Not sure who you are, but..."
In response to Reply #2

I, by no means, meant to say that I was *ALWAYS* ganged. But it happened so often that I stopped gearing beyong the absolute basics so that even fair fights were tough to win (damned wrath attack!)

I hope I didn't offend you with my earlier comments, they were not meant to insult any particular player, just explain my lack of interest.

Slyphur (Guest)Tue 14-Dec-04 01:23 AM

#33374, "RE: Sorry guys for the unsuccessful character"
In response to Reply #1

It was good ranking with you. I usually like leading but you seemed to know your stuff so I let you (a necro usually doesn't want to get on the wrong side of an axe wielding duergar at the low levels).

Then you came and pincered me with that other duergar (who deleted after dying a few times). That kinda sucked OOC but IC it was perfectly legitimate. Slyphur would probably have always left you alone unless you came asking for it though, because IC he liked and respected you (as much as a necromancy will allow himself to).

Slyphur.

Vipeta (Guest)Tue 14-Dec-04 09:44 AM

#33377, "I remember that..."
In response to Reply #4

... the attack caused me to lose two "friends" - and I knew it beforehand. But it's tough for two Empire folk to pass up a fairly certain win, especially when it interferes with them learning.

Of course, you and your friend immediately put the hurt on him afterwards... good job!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33347 Previous topic | Next topic