Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Veztel the Grand Master of Shapesh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33342
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Dec-04 04:04 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2024
16918 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33342, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Veztel the Grand Master of Shapeshifting, Provincial Magistrate"

Sun Dec 12 15:02:30 2004

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Veztel perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dark PriestSun 12-Dec-04 04:07 PM
Member since 19th Dec 2003
205 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33343, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Veztel the Grand Master of Sha..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, wildcat form was great. Lots of uses but wish it had acute or detect hidden...something. Anaconda was fun as well but only because of constrict, heh. Constrict did take way too long though...it should take a bit but damn. Or maybe even give it a longer timer for them to get away ala flee so if they return within so long it continues where it left out. Flee;n;murder anaconda; seemed to be a trend.

The regen was nice as well but it dodged like a lowbie fire warrior and the dam reduction was so little I couldn't even tell it had dam reduct. I wouldn't mind the anaconda again in the future but only if I went offense or something other then wildcat...the cat took blows MUCH better then the anaconda.

Klendalstak (Guest)Sun 12-Dec-04 09:16 PM

#33348, "Oh well. Nice char."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Veztel. Perhaps that was because you were dying about as much as I do...At any rate, good luck with your next, and take it easy.

Agantas (Guest)Mon 13-Dec-04 04:28 PM

#33362, "Bye!"
In response to Reply #1

And good luck with your next. Nice char, I liked Veztel.

Agantas

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33342 Previous topic | Next topic