Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Dworlin the Legend of the Battlefiel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33330
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 11-Dec-04 12:12 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2024
16917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33330, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Dworlin the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Dec 11 11:11:03 2004

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Dworlin perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Dworlin the Legend of the Battle..., Martoonie (Guest), 13-Dec-04 05:25 AM, #3
Reply Dworlin seemed like a decent lad., Fungor. (Guest), 13-Dec-04 11:56 AM, #4
Reply Fungor, Martoonie (Guest), 14-Dec-04 01:05 PM, #7
Reply Enjoyed our minimal interactions, Iborenn (Guest), 13-Dec-04 12:51 PM, #5
     Reply Iborenn, Martoonie (Guest), 14-Dec-04 01:00 PM, #6
Reply You rocked. Looking forward to another. (nt), Splntrd, 12-Dec-04 05:03 PM, #1
     Reply Karzalynn, Martoonie (Guest), 13-Dec-04 05:15 AM, #2

Martoonie (Guest)Mon 13-Dec-04 05:25 AM

#33350, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Dworlin the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0

Heralds have been sinking for a little bit sadly and I wanted to play something with a little power behind him so that they weren't complete pushovers. Raikorsai has done a great job with that and I wanted to lend a grubby hand.

Shazirah. I enjoyed our interactions. You really are fun to follow and I had never tried a follower of yours before. I felt my role started off well, but puttered quickly. Then of course I had to go and move and lose connection for three weeks with no solid playing. After that I just could not seem to make Dworlin work anymore. I had nothing to follow in his role that seemed to flow well following the return. Thank you for the support.

Miaree, Ryvyrblou, Karzalynn, Raikorsai and especially Rixljyn among the Heralds, I thank you for time well spent and characters well played.

Fortress. It was fun running about doing damage with you guys. I would have dragged out the Heraldic army to do the fighting, but there wasn't one. You guys filled the void.

Third Brigade. You ALL went and deleted on me! Right at the same time! Gragnar, you will never fully realise how much you shaped Dworlin's life. I was thankful to have had the opportunity to interact with you.

**With that Dworlin retires to Akan with his friend Ravangar and tries to drink him under the table.**

Martoonie

Fungor. (Guest)Mon 13-Dec-04 11:56 AM

#33355, "Dworlin seemed like a decent lad."
In response to Reply #3

It was good to have a dwarf in Herald for change. I remember your induction day when we were interviewing you Rixljyn said over cb something like: "I have already decided to induct him, but let him sweat a little for a while." And soon after that induction, Three Imperial sect leaders decided to attack the Inn, and Jynx and I were facing a fight. Soon, I found myself fighting Urog(as shadowlord) and the mummy, whose decision to try to spam PWK and other such damage spells made it possible for me to safely get out of the fight, wording home with a potion of recall(old Fungor didn't take maledicts well, even poison would have made him drop his blade(as I had hard time with maledict mobs as Fungor, when he was old and lost that 2 str), so curse+poison/disease+blindness from would probably have gotten me killed, with Urog doing his part, which would have been considerably easier, had I dropped my blade).

Fungor

Martoonie (Guest)Tue 14-Dec-04 01:05 PM

#33382, "Fungor"
In response to Reply #4

You're still the old ranter. I remember that moment vividly as I happened to be the one to say 'Why would dem imperial be attackin' da Inn gaurd?' And suddenly everything went berserk. I even got to fight my own little imperial and beat him silly. Felt good to be on the winning side of a fight after so long. Well, from this player's point of view. You and Jynx got knocked around a bit. I knew from the moment that You, Karzalynn and Jynx took interest in me, even seeking me out to speak with I was going to get in, but I'll admit I felt it was touch and go there for a little bit. Thanks for the approval and the interaction.

Martoonie

Iborenn (Guest)Mon 13-Dec-04 12:51 PM

#33357, "Enjoyed our minimal interactions"
In response to Reply #3

Iborenn isn't much for inn's.. but I stopped by whenever I wasn't to busy and you where on.
Kinda liked you but I seem to have a soft spot for dwarves.. odd.
See you in the fields I'd hope

Martoonie (Guest)Tue 14-Dec-04 01:00 PM

#33381, "Iborenn"
In response to Reply #5

After playing Ansrtril I was doing my best to be a 'good goodie' so I kept Iborenn, Raja and other patrons that were evil at arm's length, but everytime you came in when I was about you always had time to start up a great conversation or make a point to try something I made for you while you were there. I NEVER expected this from a villager, especially an evil one, but you have class and spirit that keeps me returning to this game. Thank you for the interactions.

Martoonie

SplntrdSun 12-Dec-04 05:03 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33344, "You rocked. Looking forward to another. (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

Splntrd

Martoonie (Guest)Mon 13-Dec-04 05:15 AM

#33349, "Karzalynn"
In response to Reply #1

Right back at you. Thank you for being around when Heralds were is such a poor state.

Martoonie

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33330 Previous topic | Next topic