Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zuleikae K'azan the Master Songsmith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33229
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 08-Dec-04 01:44 PM
Member since 08th Jun 2024
16916 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33229, "(DELETED) [None] Zuleikae K'azan the Master Songsmith"

Wed Dec 8 12:44:29 2004

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zuleikae perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:215

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply It was fun for a while..., Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 08-Dec-04 02:01 PM, #1
     Reply Bye!, Agantas (Guest), 08-Dec-04 02:18 PM, #2
     Reply Wow... I almost forgot about Minnaus, Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 08-Dec-04 02:56 PM, #4
          Reply Has something changed?, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Dec-04 06:17 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Has something changed?, Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 09-Dec-04 11:53 AM, #8
          Reply Hey, you backstabbed me..., Minnaus (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:27 PM, #9
               Reply Oh, and also..., Minnaus (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:29 PM, #10
                    Reply Well like I said Zachaury was easy to play..., Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 10-Dec-04 01:15 PM, #11
     Reply Nice char, Klendalstak (Guest), 08-Dec-04 02:53 PM, #3
     Reply I've known klendalstak with three different characters ..., Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 08-Dec-04 02:58 PM, #5
     Reply RE: It was fun for a while..., Hedda (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:14 AM, #6

Sapphire_Eyes (inactive user)Wed 08-Dec-04 02:01 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

So… I got bored. I had so much fun as a tribby and then when I got booted all the fun was gone. I was sad just to throw away a role like that. I tend to make some pretty in depth ones, but if it’s not fun… then it’s not fun.

Tribunal: You guys were great. Of course Veztel was my favorite. I won’t forget my favorite raccoon. I did a lot of dumb stuff with triggers. I couldn’t believe I finally got caught. I also couldn’t believe I made Provincial. Then I just got careless. I misplaced a warrant, sang when in town and then was wanted.

Outlanders: Man Cathoria you must be a trigger whore and prep at that. I couldn’t do anything against you. I guess you were the one Outlander that stuck out in my mind. I really liked the Outlanders, maybe I’ll play the other side of the fence next time.

Scion: Hedda, I really like you character. It was fun when we were younger chasing each other. Then, we became allies. There were a couple other scions I interacted with… sorry I didn’t stick around to develop something more with Amitufic or whatever your name is.

Androkin: You were great. I’ve known you with three different characters. I was really thinking about sticking around and hanging out with you. But it just wasn’t as much fun as being a tribby. No offense.

Imms: Well, I guess I was noticed. Although I have no particular imm to mention. Most of my immteraction was like the executioner telling me something or promoting me.

See you in the fields…

Agantas (Guest)Wed 08-Dec-04 02:18 PM

#33232, "Bye!"
In response to Reply #1

Too bad you got kicked and wanted. I remember magistrates hesitating when marking you, as they had hard time marking a friend. But law is law and order reigns supreme in Blood Tribunal. I particularly liked travelling with both you and Minnaus together. It was quite something trying to hold the group together, with you both staring daggers at each other. Well, we had fun and you seemed to know your stuff with the law. Good luck with your next!

Agantas

Sapphire_Eyes (inactive user)Wed 08-Dec-04 02:56 PM
Charter member
#33236, "Wow... I almost forgot about Minnaus"
In response to Reply #2

I don't know why he had it in so bad for me. I remembering thinking, that guy has to be a jerk IRL cause no one can just rp to be that much of an ass. But of course, I was a little rat.

Yeah the whole marking thing... I kept yelling at Veztel to do it. I knew it had to be done. Oh well.

Daurwyn (Guest)Thu 09-Dec-04 06:17 AM

#33260, "Has something changed?"
In response to Reply #4

Because when I played Baendra, one Magistrate (including Provincials) was not allowed to make another Magistrate wanted. It was an offense until tribunal internal rules, even if that other Magistrate committed a crime. We were meant to refer it up the line instead.

Sapphire_Eyes (inactive user)Thu 09-Dec-04 11:53 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #7

I wasn't in the Spire at the time I commited the crime.

Minnaus (Guest)Thu 09-Dec-04 02:27 PM

#33273, "Hey, you backstabbed me..."
In response to Reply #4

Expect to get the full ass-hole treatment :p

Minnaus wasn't the kind to forget the trouble you caused. He was arrogant by nature and pretty hard-nutted when it came to things like that. I figured it'd make him come off more evil, but it just made me feel bad. If I do play an evil again, I'm avoiding that kind of RP.

I just couldn't wait to find a way to get back at you too, its a shame our allies were so limited at the time I'd almost always need your help to level. I wasn't too pleased with the way some of our things were handled, but hey, questionable leadership and its at the Provosts discresion.

I seriously thought you did fine IRL. Its not easy to play a bard tribunal. Just don't stab someone and think they'll let you get away with it.

Minnaus

Minnaus (Guest)Thu 09-Dec-04 02:29 PM

#33274, "Oh, and also..."
In response to Reply #9

Try looking at it from another perspective. The way we quarreled was always funnier when I'd reflect it off someone else afterwards.

I think thats mostly why the other magistrates thought it was good fun but you suffered some. I'd always talk to them about it later and make fun of you behind your back, adding my own little twists to conversations and throwing in some better humour. Of course, I had to be careful... I didn't want to get stabbed again

Minnaus

Sapphire_Eyes (inactive user)Fri 10-Dec-04 01:15 PM
Charter member
#33301, "Well like I said Zachaury was easy to play..."
In response to Reply #10

I didn't really act so evil most of the time... but I wanted to advance myself as far as possible. So making other magistrates look bad was a plus. You were just easy to make look bad. Oh it was funny. When we'd have to report to the Spire I would sit here and laugh my ass off. I was sad when you deleted, but I was happy to loot your corpse and wear all of your stuff. I would have to say Veztel was my only ally within the Spire and everyone else, just pawns. Almost like a Scion approach to Tribuanl. I want power power and more power.

Klendalstak (Guest)Wed 08-Dec-04 02:53 PM

#33235, "Nice char"
In response to Reply #1

I liked you even after you messed up big time. That's what you get for not paying attention! Anyway, good luck with your next and take it easy.

Sapphire_Eyes (inactive user)Wed 08-Dec-04 02:58 PM
Charter member
#33237, "I've known klendalstak with three different characters ..."
In response to Reply #3

And each time it's been a different experience. Not sure why.

Hedda (Guest)Thu 09-Dec-04 02:14 AM

#33257, "RE: It was fun for a while..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked your char quite much, so i am glad the chance for us to be allies arrived. I truly enjoyed hunting you too, but i guess that is more Hedda than me. She can be nasty at times.
Good luck with your next one. Try out a storm paladin two handed...i am certain you will love it...i think it would suit you.

Ps. You can always wear Sylvia`s leather dress when noone is watching even as a paladin.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33229 Previous topic | Next topic