Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Lorgray the Master of Levitation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33152
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Dec-04 09:00 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2024
16918 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33152, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Lorgray the Master of Levitation"

Sun Dec 5 19:58:29 2004

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Lorgray perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:67

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lorgray (Guest)Sun 05-Dec-04 11:48 PM

#33155, "What can I say..."
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to try and be the "perfect" tribunal if there really is such a thing. My whole roleplay was that lorgray was the epitome of perfection in a physical sense and emulated that toward his duties. I demanded alot of people should be demoted/kicked so when I messed up I asked to be removed. I couldnt get back into the char seeing as they got 2 provosts and they both got demoted.
My honest opinion of the Spire is that you have a few people who know what they are doing and do it well, then you have people who really must have just connected to the mud and this is their 1st char. I dont mind helping people along but some of these people... were just absolutely gone.

Shifters- Arent bad once you get a 2nd/3rd form but man they get stuck hard in Pk. I challenged a few people and just got utterly destroyed, but then again I didnt make it to hero and I am sure the tables would have turned.

People:
Zach- You were a nice guy, tooo nice to be a leader of a cabal everyone criticizes. The Spire needs a leader who isnt afraid to kick people and turn people away sometimes, you just didnt. I remember over the CB channel someone goes "wheres the pillar in hamsah mutazz" and asked 5 times after getting clues and such.. ohh well.

Minnaus: How I liked you and your char, so deliciously evil.
Zul: I liked you alot hope you do well.
Ziekeend: Hated you, thought you were a slave to the Empire

I know its a long goodbye but im a schmuck feel free to post your comments.

Agantas (Guest)Mon 06-Dec-04 04:26 PM

#33177, "Perfect Tribunal, eh?"
In response to Reply #1

Sounds like a familiar goal. Agantas was pretty idealistic young man too, a devout follower of Velkurah(this piety waned some along years). There is a group of people out there who consider Tribunals as their tools, demanding them to place the flags so that the procedure favours these people. Even though you want the justice done, these people are not to be listened. Your mistakes, if the innocents were not harmed, are not that bad thing. Well done keeping your idealism, as it is not the easiest thing to do. Good luck with your next!

Agantas

Farnsworth (Guest)Mon 06-Dec-04 05:44 PM

#33178, "Inducting"
In response to Reply #1

>People:
>Zach- You were a nice guy, tooo nice to be a leader of a cabal
>everyone criticizes. The Spire needs a leader who isnt afraid
>to kick people and turn people away sometimes, you just didnt.
> I remember over the CB channel someone goes "wheres the
>pillar in hamsah mutazz" and asked 5 times after getting
>clues and such.. ohh well.

I have no idea how it is now, but...

Back a year and a half ago or so, when I was playing Farnsworth, Bria told me that we could not - could not! - say no to someone. Everyone gets in. I could make them jump through some hoops, interview a few times, quest if I wanted, but in the end I had to induct anyone who applied.

I don't know if that's true now, the "easy in, easy out" philosophy, but Zach might have been hamstrung by orders to induct anyone. Might not want to blame him for it.

MarmaanthMon 06-Dec-04 06:29 PM
Member since 05th Dec 2004
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33181, "This is not the case. n/t"
In response to Reply #3

nt

Minnaus (Guest)Tue 07-Dec-04 02:56 PM

#33206, "Thanks for the thumbs up on evilness...."
In response to Reply #1

I only wish it felt as rewarding to me in-game

You were one of the Tribunals I had a lot of respect for. I think it was you, Zuleikae (yeah, hated her IC, liked her ooc) and Salsipuedes (what can I say, I have a soft spot for Justiciars). Likely more, but they're skipping my memory right now.

Enjoy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33152 Previous topic | Next topic