Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Izuaki Zardu the Holy of Faith, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33129
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Dec-04 10:04 PM
Member since 28th May 2024
16887 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33129, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Izuaki Zardu the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest"

Sat Dec 4 21:01:49 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Izuaki perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:238

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Izuaki Zardu the Holy of Fai..., Zargu, 06-Dec-04 08:25 AM, #1
     Reply I've not played lately but..., Dwoggurd, 06-Dec-04 10:44 AM, #2
     Reply RE: I've not played lately but..., Zargu, 06-Dec-04 12:13 PM, #3
     Reply Nuts!, Androkin (Guest), 06-Dec-04 06:04 PM, #4
     Reply Aw, you where a actually half intresting Empiral char t..., Iboreen (Guest), 08-Dec-04 12:56 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Aw, you where a actually half intresting Empiral ch..., Zargu, 08-Dec-04 04:48 PM, #6
               Reply Hence only half intresting, Iborenn (Guest), 08-Dec-04 08:32 PM, #7

ZarguMon 06-Dec-04 08:25 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#33166, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Izuaki Zardu the Holy of Fai..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this is gonna be short and brief...

Basicly i lost interest in this char, i was bored often found myself surrounded by the same people the same fights ect. That and the fact that Khas is not around as much as he used to be...

Just wants to thank the people who where around in my shoft life span... And ohh Khas, i just love when you pop out of nowhere, say something, do something and then just leave... Heh...

/Zargu

DwoggurdMon 06-Dec-04 10:44 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33167, "I've not played lately but..."
In response to Reply #1

I believe your second name wasn't a perfect choice.
Even "Nilora" sounds better.

ZarguMon 06-Dec-04 12:13 PM
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#33170, "RE: I've not played lately but..."
In response to Reply #2

It was just like when i think of a first name, just what ever pops out...

Androkin (Guest)Mon 06-Dec-04 06:04 PM

#33180, "Nuts!"
In response to Reply #1

I can still remember us first meeting when I had that nice axe in my shop. That was just dumb luck that you were the first person that I tried to sell it to. Also that was when I was first starting out my shop so I was only selling to low and mid ranked characters in an effort to help build a reputation for the future. I particularly liked your response which was something to the affect of, You really have that in your posessions right now? You were always someone who was willing to help me out some, for a reasonable price. And always happy to listen to my inventory even when I knew i had nothing you were going to buy. I'm sorry we didn't get to go on some more artifact hunts, and I'm particularly grumpy seeing your pbf since you had a chance to go to the inferno which I haven't been to and maybe you would have let me come along? It always sucks when the people you get to know IC start deleting, which is starting to happen to me it seems *grumble*. Make sure to come by the shop and visit.

Iboreen (Guest)Wed 08-Dec-04 12:56 PM

#33225, "Aw, you where a actually half intresting Empiral char t..."
In response to Reply #1

asdf

ZarguWed 08-Dec-04 04:48 PM
208 posts
#33245, "RE: Aw, you where a actually half intresting Empiral ch..."
In response to Reply #5

Thank you... Why only half interesting?!

We had our moments, usually i left the most of the village alone as i saw the war as needles for now.. But you kept pushing and after i was named High Priest i didnt really get a chance to speak with you...

/Zargu

Iborenn (Guest)Wed 08-Dec-04 08:32 PM

#33251, "Hence only half intresting"
In response to Reply #6

I think I got to really have a vague conversation with you.. twice?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33129 Previous topic | Next topic