Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Valma K..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32504
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 10-Nov-04 11:20 AM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32504, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Valma Katol"

Wed Nov 10 10:18:56 2004

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Velkurah perished, never to return.

Race:ki-rin
Class:paladin
Level:55
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:2584

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Question for you, and somewhat for alarian..., Odrirg, 16-Nov-04 03:09 PM, #39
Reply Bah., Alarian, 16-Nov-04 04:07 PM, #40
Reply Sure go ahead, Velkurah, 04-Jan-05 03:54 PM, #41
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Val..., Lyr (Guest), 11-Nov-04 12:33 PM, #29
Reply Farewells, Velkurah, 10-Nov-04 01:11 PM, #6
Reply Dammit Odrirg!, Alarian, 10-Nov-04 02:42 PM, #8
Reply RE: Dammit Odrirg!, Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:11 AM, #20
Reply In the words of Stinko-man: "Dot dot dot!", Odrirg, 10-Nov-04 03:48 PM, #9
Reply RE: In the words of Stinko-man:, Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:17 AM, #21
Reply RE: Farewells, Graatchman (Guest), 10-Nov-04 03:52 PM, #10
Reply RE: Farewells, Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:19 AM, #22
Reply RE: Farewells, Sev the Lizard (Guest), 10-Nov-04 04:23 PM, #11
Reply RE: Farewells, Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:20 AM, #23
Reply Huh., Shazirah, 10-Nov-04 05:27 PM, #12
Reply RE: Huh., Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:21 AM, #24
Reply RE: Farewells, Karun (Guest), 10-Nov-04 06:38 PM, #13
Reply RE: Farewells, Eshval, 10-Nov-04 07:08 PM, #14
Reply RE: Farewells, Amaranthe, 10-Nov-04 07:30 PM, #15
Reply RE: Farewells, Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:22 AM, #25
Reply RE: Farewells, Thrak (Guest), 10-Nov-04 07:53 PM, #16
Reply RE: Farewells, Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:24 AM, #26
Reply One of the MI crew..., Minyar1 (Guest), 10-Nov-04 08:28 PM, #17
Reply Well hell!, Els (Guest), 10-Nov-04 09:44 PM, #18
Reply RE: Well hell!, Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:26 AM, #27
Reply This sucks., Agarah (Guest), 10-Nov-04 10:06 PM, #19
Reply Pony!, Valguarnera, 11-Nov-04 11:31 PM, #31
Reply RE: Pony!, Velkurah, 12-Nov-04 10:45 AM, #34
Reply RE: Farewells, Lardovian (Guest), 12-Nov-04 05:28 AM, #32
Reply This really stinks, I must say, Bobbyp (Guest), 12-Nov-04 10:09 AM, #33
Reply All the little blue imm tags make my tummy hurt., Grurk Muouk, 12-Nov-04 04:15 PM, #35
Reply RE: Farewells, ordasen, 12-Nov-04 04:22 PM, #36
Reply RE: Farewells, Khasotholas, 12-Nov-04 04:24 PM, #37
Reply Sorry to see you ride/fly? off into the sunset....., Quezzumpliet, 12-Nov-04 09:20 PM, #38
Reply Bleh!, Enbuergo, 10-Nov-04 01:04 PM, #5
Reply A shame, incognito, 10-Nov-04 12:49 PM, #4
Reply btw, incognito, 11-Nov-04 01:59 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Val..., Isildur, 10-Nov-04 12:17 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Val..., Adrigon, 10-Nov-04 11:59 AM, #2
Reply Well crap...., Alarian, 10-Nov-04 11:58 AM, #1
     Reply I was more than pleased with the cabal..., Optomkiptum (Guest), 10-Nov-04 02:32 PM, #7
          Reply RE: I was more than pleased with the cabal..., Velkurah, 11-Nov-04 11:27 AM, #28

OdrirgTue 16-Nov-04 03:09 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32717, "Question for you, and somewhat for alarian..."
In response to Reply #0

Now that Velk is gone, do you think it would be alright to post some interaction logs that I have been holding back because they contained some stuff from your inner shrine?

And Alarian, mind if I post some interaction logs before you decided that arguing with me wasn't going to work? (because I was always right...of course).

AlarianTue 16-Nov-04 04:07 PM
Member since 02nd Sep 2004
61 posts
#32719, "Bah."
In response to Reply #39

>And Alarian, mind if I post some interaction logs before you
>decided that arguing with me wasn't going to work? (because I
>was always right...of course).

Like I could ever stop you from doing what the hell you wanted any damn way.

Go ahead.

VelkurahTue 04-Jan-05 03:54 PM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
#33827, "Sure go ahead"
In response to Reply #39

I was just looking this thread up to see what date I deleted on, and I noticed this question, and the fact that I hadn't answered!

Go ahead, post anything you like.

Velk

Lyr (Guest)Thu 11-Nov-04 12:33 PM

#32570, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Val..."
In response to Reply #0

I would have loved to have been around to give you a good send off. The way things are going here in Florida, I don't even get to put in the hours to even let the folks out there know that I am still around. So this is just a bit to say thanks for the aid and for giving me an opposite to cause a bit of havoc with for the players.

And yes...the moment I am able to be a bit more steady with my playing times, I will be back in full swing.

VelkurahWed 10-Nov-04 01:11 PM
119 posts
#32510, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Okay boys and girls, time to wrap it up!

I could probably write pages, but I'll try to keep it brief.

This took some serious thought... any time you put 2584 hours into something (not even counting all the past characters), it at least bares a second glance before you toss it out. But really, it came down to the fact that I don't see myself ever being interested in playing with any regularity again. Real life stuff has become more interesting, and I would guess I've spent no more then an hour a week playing computer games for more then a month now, and I like it. I'm also going to be taking 11 credits next semester, along with working full time and a slew of other activities I've become involved in, so I just don't have the time or the desire to devote the time to CF.

CF has been, by and large, a good experience. It's certainly played a hand in a few poor grades here and there, especially back in high school. However, despite a bad or disappointing event here or there, it has been far more fun then not. I've also met (in real life, or at least outside of the game) some very cool people through CF. That's probably worth more then everything else I got out of it, and I hope to stay in touch with those people. I would encourage players to meet other players when the chance arises, it worked out well for me.

I've been playing since 1995-96ish, it's hard to remember exactly, and that gives me a lot of material to come up with things to say. I liked working with most of the other immortals, although I found it frustrating how hard it became to actually get anything of substance done. I appologize to everyone for the Ruined City replacement, that was my project. I got through a big chunk of it, then just lost interest. It's being finished up by someone else though, so hopefully it will be done soon, with at least some of my original image in there. You'll have to suffer with the dismal RC area for a bit longer. It was fun revamping Tribunal, and I think it's a LOT better now then it was before. Hopefully most people that played it then and now thought so as well. I had some great followers... Odrirg, Alarian, Menon and Jaegrudai stand out off the top of my head. I had hoped to do some more with the Valma Katol stuff, but again, waning interest.

My one remaining goal on CF was to have an evil hero, but I never got there. I had three evil characters in the upper-30s, one Master, one Arbiter and one Imperial. Otherwise I played 90% goods and 9% neutrals. Knights is still my favorite cabal, but some of that may be nostalgia since it was my first cabal also.

If I think of more to write later, then I will. Otherwise you can reach me on my AIM, dwarfknight88. I'll probably stop using it eventually, but I'll keep it around for now. I'll also answer posts here for a while.

In the traditional farewell of the sci-fi fan:
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Jeff aka
Velkurah
Rogardian
Ulthur
Jaldean
Delyn
etc etc.

AlarianWed 10-Nov-04 02:42 PM
61 posts
#32512, "Dammit Odrirg!"
In response to Reply #6

>some great followers... Odrirg, Alarian, Menon and Jaegrudai
>stand out off the top of my head. I had hoped to do some more
>with the Valma Katol stuff, but again, waning interest.

I always knew dad liked you best!

*sob*

Anyways, I sorta understand where you're comming from. Having gotten an engagement ring for my g-friend last weekend, I wonder if I'll have enough time for CF, since RL always comes first. I hope the two are compatable.

What you did for the Spire was....revolutionary. It brought me back to CF. Seriously. Your religion was cool, I had a PC for the other two spheres already thought-up, but oh well.

Good luck and stuff.

-A

P.S. I guess the whole "Grand Master" stuff makes sence now that I see that your class was a paladin.

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:11 AM
119 posts
#32559, "RE: Dammit Odrirg!"
In response to Reply #8

Good luck with the engagement thing, it's a lot of work.

I got a kick out of the "Grand Master" thing... you started it, and since then nearly every Tribunal called me that. Pretty fitting, although as far as being a paladin goes, it didn't matter much... I could generally get my class changed to whatever I wanted it to be.

Good luck as a heroimm.

Velk

OdrirgWed 10-Nov-04 03:48 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
#32515, "In the words of Stinko-man: "Dot dot dot!""
In response to Reply #6

Now I feel really bad. When your time first started to flag, I joked with a friend that.....Odrirg, Jaeg, Alarian, Grurk, Agarah, Optom......all coming at the beginning of your religious life as an imm...spoiled you for all comers later. heh.

Thank you for the current tribunal cabal.

I don't know what changes were yours, or what changes were someone elses, but it seemed like under your leadership, it became something an old die-hard arbiter lover could really enjoy, without being a re-tread of past ideas.

I can't thank you enough for the 1 in a million chance that your religion supplied (being so fitting to a role I had already written and wanted to play) as well as your willingness to let Odrirg develop as he did, especially with that whole Fund thing that I came up with...your willingness to roll with that was great.

I do fully understand your reasons for going, I think most people who have played this game for like lengths of time have come to similar passes, and it is always, without fail, the right thing to do to choose real-life over forcing something that nolonger holds any real pull for you.

Good luck in whatever you do.

p.s. I don't envy the current Spire, with the loss of such a great hands-on influence that made it fun.

p.p.s. Of course dad like me best, Alarian. FEH, you never even had a proper beard! What do you expect! Not to mention you were ALLL wrong on the whole theory you had that a perfect world was impossible....BAH.

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:17 AM
119 posts
#32560, "RE: In the words of Stinko-man:"
In response to Reply #9

Most of the Spire changes were mine, or at least originated with me. I also wrote the Spire area... the old one was just awful. I loved your Fund, it was a very clever idea of yours, that you came up with un-prompted. Don't worry, all the information has been passed on.

I've left CF several times over the years, but this is the first time I've left just because I wanted to. I doubt I'll be back, although anything is possible.

The current Spire has been a little weak recently, but with the new Provost it has a chance to take an upswing again. Can I just say that I hate it when cabal leaders refuse to talk to applicants unless they have two recomendations? You're the damn cabal leader, it's your job to do the interviews... especially in a cabal with sagging numbers. If the cabal is overflowing, I could see it as a stop-gap measure or something... I was very much in favor of letting cabal leaders make their own rules though, be they good or bad, so I never said anything. Anyway, just a pet peeve.

I liked all of my followers

Velk

Graatchman (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 03:52 PM

#32519, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

I had no idea this was you. We go way back. Had I known I would have made another tribby after Farnsworth.

Ah well. I of course knew Rogardian with Aemelius and various others, and, needless to say, our characters have gone back to those days in '96 you mentioned.

Always enjoyed your characters, and your area, and it's sad to lose one of the quality folks. Good luck with everything and, don't forget, if you're in NYC, drop me a line and I'll buy the booze.

-Mark

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:19 AM
119 posts
#32562, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #10

Thanks, we do go way back. Some excerpts from my history:

Added on Wed Apr 30 00:33:22 2003 by 'Empower' at level 15 (24 hrs):
Empowered by Bria.

Added on Thu May 8 20:06:33 2003 by 'Induct' at level 22 (44 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Aemelius.

Added on Tue Jun 10 23:14:36 2003 by 'Fortress Promotion' at level 44 (118 hrs):
Shokai made Rogardian a Maran

If memory serves, Rog was Aemelius' first induction. Good luck.

Velk

Sev the Lizard (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 04:23 PM

#32521, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

Rogardian was my favorite enemy. You always gave me every chance
to prepare for battle and never gloated in your numerous victories.

I'm going to miss My Little Pony upstairs, but I'm comforted that
you have found greener pastures to prance in.

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:20 AM
119 posts
#32563, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #11

Well, you know what they say. The pasture is always greener on the other side.

Velk

ShazirahWed 10-Nov-04 05:27 PM
Member since 26th Aug 2003
71 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32526, "Huh."
In response to Reply #6

Didn't think it was THAT bad. Good luck with school, assorted activities, etc. Keep in touch, and stay cool.

Shaz!

P.S., Go Spartans?

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:21 AM
119 posts
#32565, "RE: Huh."
In response to Reply #12

It wasn't that bad... it just wasn't.

Yeah, go Spartans. Wisconsion doesn't have a chance! I'll be there watching from the stands.

Velk

(isn't never-ending optimisim a great thing?)

Karun (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 06:38 PM

#32528, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

Shame to see you go but I'm sure you will be bakc again as you always did. Good luck my old friend. And yeh Knights were best cabal ever and was always nice to have you around

Karun AKA Muromez AKA Uchitel AKA Finve AKA Zanuda AKA ....

EshvalWed 10-Nov-04 07:08 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32529, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

Well.....crap.

I have known and muddled about with a few of your characters over the years, and found you rock steady...most times. (Take that as a side bar.) Anyway, sometimes you get a better deal other places than CF, and sometimes, you just have to let go...

Take care and have fun.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

AmarantheWed 10-Nov-04 07:30 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
#32532, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

Take care, Velk, and good luck in all your academic and professional endeavors to come. Rest assured that your basic image for RC will be preserved. That's some good stuff! I hope you'll at least peek in at some point in the future and have a walk around.

All the best,
Amaranthe

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:22 AM
119 posts
#32566, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #15

I'll definitely poke my head in and check out the working city when it's in. Good luck!

Velk

Thrak (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 07:53 PM

#32534, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

Good luck. I enjoyed both of your trips through Asgaard and interacted with lots of your morts over the years. Good luck with school and whatever you do next.

Thrak

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:24 AM
119 posts
#32567, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #16

Actually, that's THREE trips through Asgaard. Delyn was my first heroimm in 96/97, then Jaldean was in 98/99, then Rog/Velk in 03/04. For those of you considering imming in the future, I recomend doing it on one or two passes. It's easier that way.

Thanks Thrak, you were fun to hang out with. Oh, and good morning!

Velk

Minyar1 (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 08:28 PM

#32537, "One of the MI crew..."
In response to Reply #6

Good job man, you made it far and it was cool to see from someone who knew you a little bit irl. Good job, and good luck with whatever you do.

Aaron

Els (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 09:44 PM

#32548, "Well hell!"
In response to Reply #6

First time on the internet and I see this !! Rogardian AND Ulthur !! (So that's where Rogardian went to, you traitor ) Two characters which had a great impact on three (or was it four?) of my characters. It was great hanging out with you, and I mean that, really, you were one of those who you look out for when you log on, who you hope will be there to share yet another good hour (hours/days) on the game. I completely understand the RL situation thing, same happened to me (I'm working 10-12 hours a day now, add 3 hours in the car, and I you'll see I don't have much time left to do anything else; what little time I have left, I wish to spend with my girlfriend and friends.. or should I say RL-friends..) The best of luck to you, from the bottom of my heart; the game really loses a great asset here.

Elstratuviel, Gwyythinniel, Ilmora, Gorach, and all the other crazy elven bards by which you will know me.

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:26 AM
119 posts
#32568, "RE: Well hell!"
In response to Reply #18

You had some great characters, and definitely influenced mine. Especially Ulthur, who was by far my most fun character since Delyn. Good luck with real life, and any future elf bards!

Velk

Agarah (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 10:06 PM

#32550, "This sucks."
In response to Reply #6

You were the best thing to happen to the Spire since I started playing cf. Truely going to miss you. I even said the first empowered character was going to be a follower of you. Shame now I will have to go back to playing Necros.

Best of luck in life and maybe one day we will see you again in the Fields.

ValguarneraThu 11-Nov-04 11:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32590, "Pony!"
In response to Reply #6

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Apples?

Thanks for everything you did with your religion, Tribunal, areas, and the game in general. I knew you were running low on steam, and I hope it wasn't because we left too much on your shoulders- as you know, I tried to make sure you had the help you needed for a project of the size you took on. As you mentioned, that help is now charged with building on the groundwork you laid out, and Team Area will do our best to keep your vision intact. Maybe we'll even add a horsey statue!

As a (former) perennial student, I know how tough it can be to keep up a heavy academic load and still find time for CF. While you claim to have broken free of our grasp, if you ever hear a calling from Thera again, you'll be more than welcome here.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

VelkurahFri 12-Nov-04 10:45 AM
119 posts
#32600, "RE: Pony!"
In response to Reply #31

Nah, I don't think my lack of steam had anything to do with CF itself. I've lost interest in most all of my computer-gaming pursuits along with CF. (Except for Call of Duty... I'm just hooked on killing nazis on my breaks)

A horsey statue? Woot. So how many feet are supposed to be on the ground if the guy died by deletion?

http://www.snopes.com/military/statue.htm

Oh, and since I'm not sure I saw you on since your promotion, a belated congratulations!

Velk

p.s. The apples were good too.

Lardovian (Guest)Fri 12-Nov-04 05:28 AM

#32594, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

I knew you as a few of your incarnations but I guess Ulthur is still kinda my favorite since that one was the first one I met and became great friends with

You did a great job both on the mortal and immortal side from what limited scope I have and I'm sorry to see you go. I had fun and hope you had too, sad to see you go and I hope you'll find the spark someday again.

Until next time, take care chief.

Lardovian and a slew of others.

Bobbyp (Guest)Fri 12-Nov-04 10:09 AM

#32599, "This really stinks, I must say"
In response to Reply #6

Let's see, who are the characters you might have interacted with. I played Lydian, and Coronado. I think those two were around when Rogardian, and Ulthur were. If not, I have a slew of others it could have been. It's too bad to lose someone like you, but we all have real lives we have to attend to. Good luck with school, don't be a stranger.

Grurk MuoukFri 12-Nov-04 04:15 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32607, "All the little blue imm tags make my tummy hurt."
In response to Reply #6

Damn.

Well have to say thanks for all the Grurk loving when I was a mortal,
and for taking care of me through the heroimm/avatar ranks. You really
made it easy for me this time around.

Anyways, you got my AIM. Drop me a line.

-Grurk

ordasenFri 12-Nov-04 04:22 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
#32610, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

Damn Beer horse,
After all the vouching I did for you, you went and deleted on me. Ah well, Always did enjoy the times of planning and chatting on things to do. You did well jumping into the lead role of Tribs and turning it around after Bria disappeared and I had thought you were on the right track. I do know however how CF can pull on you and make it hard to trudge on, so good luck on anything else you do from here on out. Remember...there is always another EVE behind every ending

KhasotholasFri 12-Nov-04 04:24 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
#32611, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

I looked forward to doing some more fun roleplay with you, you were always up for something interesting. Good luck with whatever you're doing. Come back sometime, after a good break.

QuezzumplietFri 12-Nov-04 09:20 PM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#32615, "Sorry to see you ride/fly? off into the sunset....."
In response to Reply #6

... because despite your time limitations you made significant contributions and were always willing to help others when they needed it. I know I appreciated the help. Thanks and good luck with achieving your ambitions.

--Quezz

EnbuergoWed 10-Nov-04 01:04 PM
150 posts
#32509, "Bleh!"
In response to Reply #0

Although I never interacted with you (aside from being smote when I was playing Kung for talking trash about you to Odrirg), I always thought you were a great addition to the pantheon and an excellent foil for any chaotic characters looking to thwart order. Your followers always seemed very well role played, which lead in turn me having to step it up to 'compete' when discussing religion/philosophy, and even fighting. Shame to see you go. I guess the batteries were dead...

incognitoWed 10-Nov-04 12:49 PM
4495 posts
#32508, "A shame"
In response to Reply #0

The spire had the best rp of any cabal I've been in when you'd cleaned it out with Drunsthol.

incognitoThu 11-Nov-04 01:59 PM
4495 posts
#32572, "btw"
In response to Reply #4

That's thanks from Baendra and also Persumal, who Ulthur taught about honor (and supplied with his first 2h weapon).

IsildurWed 10-Nov-04 12:17 PM
5969 posts
#32507, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Val..."
In response to Reply #0

You really made me feel welcome in Asgaard. That was nice. And while none of my mortals ever interacted with you, from what I saw you put alot of effort into your followers. Also nice. Though I'm sad to see you leave the staff, usually when that happens it's precipitated by a decision to focus on some real life concern. If that's the case here then I congratulate you and wish you the best in whatever comes next.

AdrigonWed 10-Nov-04 11:59 AM
158 posts
#32506, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Velkurah the Keeper of the Val..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm sad to see you go. This is indeed a serious blow to carrionfields, and most of all tribunals.

I only got to interact with you as Menon but you were ace. I hope I made things interesting for you, for you sure as hell made them for me!

Thanks for everything(again), and good luck with whatever comes next!

AlarianWed 10-Nov-04 11:58 AM
61 posts
#32505, "Well crap...."
In response to Reply #0

What happened? Just get irrecovorably bored, or what?

This blows, the Spire had actually become a decent place with a good IMM activly overwatching it.

Guess I better finish my area soon....

Optomkiptum (Guest)Wed 10-Nov-04 02:32 PM

#32511, "I was more than pleased with the cabal..."
In response to Reply #1

I think we owe 90% of Tribunals awsomeness to you. Its a real shame your going.

Not only that, but I imagine its going to be a serious set-back. Your religion was interesting even though I never picked it up and all my little interactions with you felt just that little bit real in some respect. From shaking your hoof to interacting with you through the guards and so on, I always felt happy that there was this kind, loving entity watching over the cabal.

You also the only imm to ever give me some major thumbs up for some pking effort. It was in the form of 'well done' over CB after I killed Bob-somthing the criminal then flew on to kill Malkhar while raiding solo on Outlanders. All without barrier... mmmm. Thanks loads.

It seriously saddens a lot of us to see you leave the staff. I guess we can just hope when you start growing older, slower and more bored with real life... that you'll find your way back. There'll be at least some of us waiting here for you.

Optomkiptum.

VelkurahThu 11-Nov-04 11:27 AM
119 posts
#32569, "RE: I was more than pleased with the cabal..."
In response to Reply #7

Your character was one of the most fun characters to watch in my time up there. You were always doing something goofy, and your demanding thing was unique. I hope you've checked out your entry in the Hall of the Justiciar that I wrote up.

Velk

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32504 Previous topic | Next topic