Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Naloueme Explionutas the Hand of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29283
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Jul-04 09:46 AM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29283, "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Naloueme Explionutas the Hand of the Unseen, Bitter Old Hag"

Fri Jul 16 02:04:18 2004

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Naloueme perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:441

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EganSat 17-Jul-04 04:53 PM
Member since 16th Jul 2004
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29300, "[REPOST] What Can I Say?"
In response to Reply #0

You were a huge part of Egan's life. I always felt terrible when I was away from CF for a few days. I was starting a new job, and coming home exhausted. I actually sat here and cried the whole hour that you were a ghost. You just really made things more fun for everyone when you were around. I really made Egan from the ground up to be "me". Even (and unfortunately) his childhood mirrors my own with a few liberties to fit into CF. At first I wanted Egan to hero so I could explore all these new areas they snuck in when I wasn't looking. I was amazed to see in Naloueme the kind of person I would home to be with someday in real life. I'm sorry that Egan missed out on so many of your years, you just played up a storm while I was juggling a new job and various personal and family issues that left me with little desire to play CF. I regret that our time together was so short once I finally began playing regularly again. It's greatly to your credit that you stuck by me when you were such a popular and well beloved character while Egan is pretty much a nobody. No matter what you were doing you would drop everything and make time for me. I was surprised at how upset I was at your death. It felt like I was really losing someone special, not just seeing a character die. I had hoped you would get High Herald, or even Imm so your life would be prolonged, but it simply wasn't to be.

I would be very happy if you would drop me a line at EganCF@hotmail.com. I understand that the character is not the person, and don't expect anything from you. If you're a male person, that's fine, I'd just like to talk OOC and see if you are someone I know or have met as another character or maybe in chat or on forums.

Egan will press on, though he is taking your death very hard. He's working to channel his grief into rededicating himself as a Herald and taking on responsibilities he's neglected. Something will always be missing, for him and for me, but there are memories to hold onto. I just wanted to let you know how profoundly you touched not only my character, but my own life as well. Would that all my characters could find someone so special.

-E

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29283 Previous topic | Next topic