Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Yanine the Spectre, Elite Imperial..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28471
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 27-Jun-04 07:20 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28471, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Yanine the Spectre, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Sun Jun 27 19:17:30 2004

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Yanine perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hell! I'm coming down there, clean up my cabinet!, Yanine (Guest), 27-Jun-04 07:35 PM, #1
     Reply You really think you would become a lich like past ones..., Agarah (Guest), 27-Jun-04 09:47 PM, #2
     Reply Yes, I think so., Yanine (Guest), 28-Jun-04 11:23 AM, #5
          Reply I doubt they would. but we all have our theories n/t, Agarah (Guest), 28-Jun-04 01:08 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Hell! I'm coming down there, clean up my cabinet!, Khasotholas, 28-Jun-04 03:19 AM, #3
          Reply Lol!, Yanine (Guest), 28-Jun-04 11:20 AM, #4

Yanine (Guest)Sun 27-Jun-04 07:35 PM

#28473, "Hell! I'm coming down there, clean up my cabinet!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I'm dead (hi Baendra, feeling better now?)

I expected to survive the process. I'm 100% that I brought right ingredients, but... was there a trick, was I correct about cooking? Perhaps.

Farewells... there won't be much, so don't get offended if I won't tell you (or about you) something nice (or bad).

Blitz, enjoyed you. Didn't see you in a while. Also I think you shall be more... harsh. You know what about I'm talking, your decision could change the things (since it was up to you). Ah well, it's too late now anyways.

Yleggo, keep it up. Be more stealthy, though, and you will be a walking death. Sorry that I can't bring you more such things, but I'll send some fiend from hell with a nice gift!

Khajaal, Quevea, both are nice, though both are damn selfish. But I suppose *right* imperial priests must be selfish, and you perfectly fit such model.

Khasotholas, damn, thanks a lot, and sorry that I failed you with this damn ritual. Grrz. Pity that I failed, I had great plans for myself following your religion. Btw, it's true - I had no idea that you are patron of sphere 'death'. When I realised that (on my last rank, I think), I've been happy to worship you. Enjoyed interractions, and thanks again (you know what for).

Scarabaeus, that was fun, enjoyed a lot! But lichquest that I got is DAMN TOO EASY (at least things to gather). I found them all in one day, and brought them all on second day of playing. That's wrong. Tweak it up some, or soon enough you will find crowd of liches in the game.

I know that I forgot you, but you are nice too. Enjoyed every single moment!

Now, some last unfamous words. I'm just not lucky with those quests... This is the second time I'm dying during process. But Becoming shouldn't be easy, and I'm not even upset (I expected great sorrow should I die, but I'm not sad at all - this scares me). First char in a... what, a year? I forgot everything, found a lot of new things, rediscovered a lot of wands and such... all in all, I had tonns of fun. Someday I will return, though I think I had enough for now.

Well, I'm gone. Bye-bye! Hell is a warm, comfortable place. I will wait you there.

Agarah (Guest)Sun 27-Jun-04 09:47 PM

#28474, "You really think you would become a lich like past ones..."
In response to Reply #1

I doubt with less then 200 hours, an easy quest, even if it's new, they would make you a lich ones past. I have another thoery in mind.

Yanine (Guest)Mon 28-Jun-04 11:23 AM

#28485, "Yes, I think so."
In response to Reply #2

Or, if they would revamp liches, they would tell us about it proudly!

Agarah (Guest)Mon 28-Jun-04 01:08 PM

#28490, "I doubt they would. but we all have our theories n/t"
In response to Reply #5

n/t

KhasotholasMon 28-Jun-04 03:19 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28481, "RE: Hell! I'm coming down there, clean up my cabinet!"
In response to Reply #1

I thought you did a really good job, and I was pulling for you to make it. 100% sure about the ingredients, huh? Well, let's just say you were pretty close. Glad you ended up following me, enjoyed where you seemed to be taking your character. Nice job, and would have liked to have seen you around for a long time.

Khas

Yanine (Guest)Mon 28-Jun-04 11:20 AM

#28484, "Lol!"
In response to Reply #3

>100% sure about the ingredients, huh? Well,
>let's just say you were pretty close.

Ha! I knew that, I knew. I shouldn't hurry so much. By the way, Scarab did play the quest, am I correct?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28471 Previous topic | Next topic