Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26995
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-May-04 04:04 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26995, "(DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith"

Fri May 7 16:02:51 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Bredrilin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:100

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lemath (Guest)Tue 11-May-04 06:03 PM

#27078, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I've been waiting since you deleted to see a string though havn't seen any so I guess maybe I will start it and it will carry from there.

It was nice havin a healer around, a lemur with sanctuary and healing when called for was just a nuisance for any enemies. It's hard enough to hit a Lemur, let alone kill a lemur with stone skin, preps if ever used and haste, to aid Sanctuary and healing onto that is just a waste of time inless it's a voker or paladin really. I liked your character and unfortunatly you were the first I ever uninucted. It was so hard to type induct bredrilin none that I thought my fingers weren't working. The whole thing before you got uninducted wasn't the whole reason if your wondering. There were several small things that happened that brought this around. Won't talk about em now though. Anyways, loved Bredrilin, nothing we couldn't do together really and a competant healer....well a healer period in the Spire was so useful I can't even begin to explain. Once again I didn't want to uninduct you but to be a leader I think I had to do it. It was fun while it lasted, was hopin you would try to get back in though. Good luck with the next and hope it's another Tribunal

Lemath

Bredrilin (Guest)Tue 11-May-04 09:13 PM

#27079, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith"
In response to Reply #1

Lemath> Flagging people for stuff they do on eastern is lame.
(unless you are the Justiciar)

That's all I have to say about Tribunal right now.

Phaelim> Sorry my 'faith' waivered. But when we disagreed on the
purpose of life thing, which I'm sure you remember, I just pretty
much gave up. Figured, who needs lifeshield. Chalk it up to just
not getting that aspect your religion.

Bredrilin

Lemath (Guest)Tue 11-May-04 10:34 PM

#27080, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith"
In response to Reply #2

Yea, maybe it is lame somehow but still many ways it can be quite possible and this decision wasn't even left up to me, was a policy placed before I got Provost, once which Lemath grew up doing and agreeing with it for so long and actually understanding it, it ain't just gonna change because someone thinks it lame even though I'm sure several do. Anyhow, regardless of past problems good luck with the next and still liked the char.

Daurwyn (Guest)Wed 12-May-04 04:22 AM

#27083, "what's lame about it?"
In response to Reply #2

You assist a criminal in evading justice, and it is a crime. Laws say so. I don't believe that particular law references the protected areas clause.

jaynus- (Guest)Wed 12-May-04 11:34 AM

#27097, "RE: what's lame about it?"
In response to Reply #4

It's evading justice maybe, but they are still outside the cities. So you are evading justice outside of a protected area.. it's not like killing people outside of town can get you warranted.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26995 Previous topic | Next topic