Subject: "Guess I should post something.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26607
Show all folders

Kackrik (Guest)Tue 27-Apr-04 07:28 AM

#26607, "Guess I should post something.."

Seeing the amount of controversy your creating here, I decided I'd post. In the beginning, I thought you were just some stupid random Imperial duergar-without-any-duergar-rp thief. That said, before Kacky' joined Battle I worked with you. Then afterwards, you became Emperor. Then I noticed you had a set that would make any gopanik cry his ass off. So with that said, I just started working with you when I could (in true Duergar fashion ;P). The time we killed Elhe in the Emerald Forest made me laugh alot, mainly because Elhe started talking russian and ####, making me go 'huh?'. It was quite funny. After the war broke out, I saw you a total of once.. meaning you either avoided me or had some #### to do. Regardless to say, it was the only character I wouldn't be afraid to fight you with. I've had other characters that run into you and well.. it doesn't go so smoooooove

Congrats on the badass
(2x congrats for pissing QHCF people off, h0h0!)

- Jaynus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kackrik (Guest)Tue 27-Apr-04 07:28 AM

#26608, "Goddamit, put it on under wrong heading -nt"
In response to Reply #0

f

VladamirThu 29-Apr-04 06:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#26677, "Not the sharpest dagger in the rack, are we? -nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Cartherlen (Guest)Thu 29-Apr-04 10:11 AM

#26681, "BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH. nt"
In response to Reply #2

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26607 Previous topic | Next topic