Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Drothan the Master of Mithril, Mag..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26350
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-Apr-04 05:04 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26350, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Drothan the Master of Mithril, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Wed Apr 14 17:02:27 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Drothan perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:127

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Drothan (Guest)Wed 14-Apr-04 05:15 PM

#26352, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Drothan the Master of Mithril,..."
In response to Reply #0

What can I say, I just can't stand a character who can't tank. This character was a total "break out of the mold" character for me, and though I didn't really enjoy him I'm still glad I did it. I enjoyed my time in tribby, which was really the only goal I had with this character...first trib, I'm sure that was pretty obvious. I tried to remain calm and be devoid of any sense of humour at all, which was very very hard for me, I realized most situations that that kind of rp was so....boring. Instead of long in depth conversations I just said "aye" and sat in Hamsah some more =P

Not really much else to say but goodbyes...

Lemath: Congratz, well deserved!
Traba: I got promoted to hamsah before you =P hehe, keep up the good work.
Sostun: Thanks for the recommandation, I don't think I deserved it...It made me realize I explored non-city areas far more then I explored galadon and the ruined city.
Kaplanov: About time you got provincial, I was wondering who had dropped the ball on that one for a while.
Gjelke: Thanks for the axes
Blehtain You were right! Poor poor Drothan =P

Guess thats really it, I didn't talk to many people with this character except "You have been made wanted for your violation of the first law..blah" Just not my style. Adios

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26350 Previous topic | Next topic