Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Mercenar..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24533
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 12-Feb-04 08:00 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24533, "(DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Mercenary Captain of Talia"

Tue Feb 10 22:22:16 2004

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Hargischtick perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:378

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Heh..., Gyronalis (Guest), 11-Feb-04 06:14 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..., Elik, 11-Feb-04 10:05 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..., Leesah (Guest), 11-Feb-04 12:23 PM, #3
     Reply Im sorry baby, you know I love you...I got your email N..., Hargi (Guest), 11-Feb-04 12:31 PM, #4
          Reply So, when are we going to see you on the Premium then?!, Leesah (Guest), 11-Feb-04 01:02 PM, #6
               Reply RE: So, when are we going to see you on the Premium the..., Bah Feh (Guest), 11-Feb-04 04:47 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..., Wrindor (Guest), 11-Feb-04 12:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..., Hargi (Guest), 11-Feb-04 04:42 PM, #7
     Reply Nope,, Gyronalis (Guest), 11-Feb-04 06:22 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..., Zulghinlour, 11-Feb-04 10:24 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..., Elik, 11-Feb-04 10:38 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..., Njaal (Guest), 13-Feb-04 04:53 PM, #12

Gyronalis (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 06:14 PM

#24549, "Heh..."
In response to Reply #0

Your leaving helped me lose a bit of interest in the goal of a new cabal, since it seemd we were going to head it up if it ever happened, oh well. Good luck on your next.

ElikWed 11-Feb-04 10:05 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24540, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..."
In response to Reply #0

Finally this damn char pops up on the officials.
I thought (hoped) someone was trying to tell me something. *laugh*

Well, I played this char a Long ass time and was quite hopeful of
big things for him. Alas, that was not meant to be. I learned quite
a bit about conjurers being that this is my fourth in a row and
believe them to be great and powerful characters in the right hands.
Gnome Conjurers...lack something....but they still can be a cool
and interesting avenue to play.

I want to say to all those who bad mouth Talia that the IDEA for her religion is very cool. I got sooooo many people telling me
'Talia doesnt stand for anything.'
'Your just a slave, and you'll do whatever she says.'
'Talia is a lady of peace, why does she need Mercenaries.'
'You suck, in general.'
Well, in answer to all of that. 1) Talia Didnt stand for anything in particular, she didnt have to. Thats what was interesting about it. She could have appeared to me and said Kill elves. And I would have killed elves. 2)Yes, I would do whatever she said, SHE WAS MY GODDESS. If you followed Shokai and he said, raid scion and you didnt, You'd have a flaming spear up your ass, wouldnt you. 3) Wherever you got the idea she was peaceful you need to stick it back up you collective ass. She was a Dawn as a Mortal, but not as a godling. And the way I played it was, Mercenaried do whatever is necessary to get the job done. That is why she needed them as Mercenaries. 4) Whatever. Talia's religion could be uber-cool with mysterious missions and alliances being forged and broken due to different circumstances save for one thing. Talia's presence.
I read way back when Llauriele died that she regretted spending so much time online and wondered if it was worth it...all that jazz. I understand that. I've spent a lot (too much) time in front of this screen playing a game before too. So I knew it was going to be an uphill battle following her. I just didnt know it was going to be Soooo desolate. I probably spent 200 hours of Hargi's life not seeing another Mercenary, let alone Talia, or Ariaera, the Herald.
So theres my rant. I don't blame you Talia, but ####..almost 400 hours dedicated to your cause and I saw you for a bout 15 whole minutes.

Other than that, I was kind of hoping a mage cabal might spring up, but it didn't. I was kind of hoping I would stir up ANY of the Kaubris info, but I didn't. So other than making a few friends and
being an old conjurer. I kind of meandered through life with this char. If anyone has insight. Tell me what I could have done better.

Goodbyes.

Ariaera, Talia, Mercenaries.

When we were around...it was fun. When there was stuff going on, it was fun. All through Christmas, I understand theres family obligations..but I put in a lot of time in that lonely shrine. Hope it gets better for y'all.

Heralds

I got bored at the end of my life and started hanging about more at the Inn. Was fun and interesting RP'ing with most of you.
Soucivi, in all honesty, how the hell did you get High Herald?? Heralds are supposed to be loud and boisterous and fun-loving and generald party people. You were quiet, secretive, etc etc. Congratulations, but damn...I didnt think you were what a Herald should be. Other Heralds of note were Verv, Altiniel whom I was sad to see go. And of course Dalisha *groan* who gave me the herpes. Was an interesting romp with you...can't say I don't regret it though. Kind of put the screws to Hargi in the end.

Villagers

Never quite perfected my tactics with most of you. I wont reveal too many of what actually did work here, but you were all very tough.
Kackrik was unstoppable and that log of me tesseracting to you was funny, and one of my more poignantly stupid moments. For the most part I only hunted you when I was extremely bored. And for the life of me I couldnt EVER get a good gaunt so never really had much success unless it was a target that was significantly younger than me. Rahno got the last kill in on me, and let me tell you I was EXTREMELY bored. Going to the village to get you with only a winged angel and a weak air element. I just didnt care at that point.

Dekoren---cool guy. Wish you would have gotten the rash.

Talislanthis and Gyronalis.

I really wasnt trying to lead you on about the info I was giving you. But I certainly wasnt just going to spill ALL the beans. You have to find out certain things for yourself. Didnt help much though, when I reactivated to ask the immortals a question I saw Ilivarra held both volumes. Heh...she's nasty. Gyro, tell me you didnt delete because she got the book from you. Thats lame.

Ilivarra..

Lots of fun conversations...find me on MSN marcuswenner193@hotmail.com If you want. After you delete, I'd be interested to know what you really knew. Heh. I was always getting screwed by Scion in one way or another. And not in the way that gives you herpes either.

Empire..

Only one I really liked. Njaal. We had some fun. You disappeared..not sure if you deleted or not. But it was fun nonetheless. I'd really like to know where Aiekooso got the idea that I owed him my soul. Yeah, he gave me some information. But it certainly wasnt worth my soul. Anyways..noone ever came to collect. I guess I heard a rumor people got into Hell with my soul as a pass. Hope you had fun. Next time INVITE ME!!

Voronil and the BushMan gang.

Your RP was really cool although not ever being able to find you without Pelthaas..and a gang of treants and #### was annoying. That whole bunch of you would log in within 15 minutes of one another and rage for a few hours..then all take off. But I admire the fact that you left one cabal...got picked up into something else.

HERES A NOTE FOR TRIBUNALS and ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NIGHTGAUNTS.

No nightgaunt, ever conjured would under normal circumstances...be able to pick one person out of a group of 3 or 4, and carry him back to the conjurer.
Nightgaunts have been totally castrated. Maybe it was just for neutrals and goods. I havent played evil. But get it through your head. I cant believe how many times people (Tribs) wanted me to gaunt Voronil or Pelthaas. If they are together..and they will be...they probably have treants and animals and all kinds of ####. You think my gaunt is going to last against that.
Would I last? Then my gaunt wouldnt either. Stupidity...but I did tesseract into the whole bunch of you once with Optimwhatever his name was. About shat my drawers. Bottom line...Congrats on Immortal Accolades...you ganged..you suck...No hard feelings. Hah

So if you liked me...post a reply. If you didnt like me...post a reply.

Id really like to hear from any immortal staff that had opinions of me. Im kind of split on how I did.

Later...and we'll see you in the fields.

When a man makes a beast of himself...he gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Leesah (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 12:23 PM

#24543, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh sure, no leesah love!

A dekoren mention, but no me!

Its a shame to see you go, too bad things ended like they did.

Hargi (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 12:31 PM

#24544, "Im sorry baby, you know I love you...I got your email N..."
In response to Reply #3

Nt

Leesah (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 01:02 PM

#24546, "So, when are we going to see you on the Premium then?!"
In response to Reply #4

fehnt

Bah Feh (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 04:47 PM

#24548, "RE: So, when are we going to see you on the Premium the..."
In response to Reply #6

Im going to donate soon...but I dont want my sorry stats and role posted on the Premium for all to see. He wasnt my best by far I dont think...probably just my longest lived. Although I am dissapointed you and I couldnt lead the new mage cabal to glory.

Wrindor (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 12:43 PM

#24545, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..."
In response to Reply #1

See ya. Bit greedy with the info there, but I found out what I needed to know anyway :p
And I agree with the whole Talia thing. It sucks big time Talia's a no show. That's why I'll be here soon as well :p

Hargi (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 04:42 PM

#24547, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..."
In response to Reply #5

I dont think I was the least bit greedy. That info is supposed to be closely guarded. And it took me 4 conjurers to learn it all. I gave you a lot more leads than I ever got in the beginning. I did get a little snicker out of everyone who searched far off cities in vain trying to figure out how to get their own copies of the books.

Good luck with the Mercenary thing...but definitely dont wait around for anything. Live your own life...if she shows and gives you orders. Then have fun...I wasted a lot of time waiting.

Gyronalis (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 06:22 PM

#24550, "Nope,"
In response to Reply #1

I still had the book when I died. To be honest... I didn't like the book that much... it had SOME uses, but the fact is my regular elementals were stronger since I could actually put mana into them. Me and Ilivarra had a... strange relationship. As I said in my goodbye note, once I was hero I had NO enemies except sylvan and ragers... and I meant it.. no one fought em at all except them.

ZulghinlourThu 12-Feb-04 08:00 PM
9792 posts
#24541, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..."
In response to Reply #1

>Finally this damn char pops up on the officials.

It really helps when you don't log back in after deleting. That starts the 7 day wait all over again. However, posting your goodbyes on other forums, then logging back in, I almost denied you since the character is wasted at that point. You however deleted, and I made sure you couldn't come back.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

ElikWed 11-Feb-04 10:38 AM
22 posts
#24542, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..."
In response to Reply #11

I thought in the past if I deleted twice it was over..I was wrong.
And yes I did get the itch to reactivate and didnt think of the implication of the farewell on Dio's. No biggie.

When a man makes a beast of himself...he gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Njaal (Guest)Fri 13-Feb-04 04:53 PM

#24589, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hargischtick the Planewalker, Merc..."
In response to Reply #1

A shame you are gone. You were involved in so many plots and deals that it is amazing that you lived so peacefully. Much i can not say here, but those were good days.
Good luck on your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24533 Previous topic | Next topic