Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Parick the Master of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24348
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 03-Feb-04 10:20 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24348, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Parick the Master of Owaza"

Tue Feb 3 21:19:11 2004

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Parick perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:283

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply if you want to contact me about any thing.., P A R I C K (Guest), 04-Feb-04 11:41 AM, #9
Reply Sry bout killing you, see you back in the fields, hopef..., Rahno (Guest), 03-Feb-04 10:21 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Sry bout killing you, see you back in the fields, h..., Parick, 03-Feb-04 10:43 PM, #2
     Reply well well well at lass my life has ended, Parick, 03-Feb-04 11:26 PM, #3
          Reply ohh and, Parick, 03-Feb-04 11:27 PM, #4
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Minya (Guest), 03-Feb-04 11:40 PM, #5
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Dervel (Guest), 04-Feb-04 08:30 AM, #6
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Dwynlir (Guest), 04-Feb-04 09:13 AM, #7
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Dervel...Parick (Guest), 04-Feb-04 09:19 AM, #8
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, soucivi, 04-Feb-04 11:49 AM, #10
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Dervel...Parick (Guest), 04-Feb-04 08:55 PM, #12
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Menerilie (Guest), 04-Feb-04 03:06 PM, #11
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Par...ick (Guest), 04-Feb-04 08:57 PM, #13
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Loopie_n_Crstn (Guest), 04-Feb-04 09:16 PM, #14
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Graeterok (Guest), 04-Feb-04 10:43 PM, #15
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Pa...rick (Guest), 05-Feb-04 08:34 AM, #16
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Sastine (Guest), 05-Feb-04 10:30 AM, #17
          Reply RE: well well well at lass my life has ended, Pa..rick (Guest), 05-Feb-04 10:54 AM, #18
          Reply Well done, man., OBLAIN (Guest), 06-Feb-04 10:15 PM, #19
               Reply RE: Well done, man., Pa...rick (Guest), 07-Feb-04 01:45 AM, #20

P A R I C K (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 11:41 AM

#24364, "if you want to contact me about any thing.."
In response to Reply #0

if any of you want to contact me my online screen name is Zepplinboarder23.... or you can email me at Zepplinboarder23@aol.com

Rahno (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-04 10:21 PM

#24350, "Sry bout killing you, see you back in the fields, hopef..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

ParickTue 03-Feb-04 10:43 PM
Member since 03rd Jan 2004
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#24351, "RE: Sry bout killing you, see you back in the fields, h..."
In response to Reply #1

well my neph.. is walking around.. he was named Dervel hehe.. err did i just say that?

ParickTue 03-Feb-04 11:26 PM
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#24352, "well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #1

Many people i have to say made this char a great one... lots of interaction.. it was nice... Parick was the first char ive ever made past 29.. and whats bad about htat.. ive been playing for maybe 2 years.. heh.... well here are a few. .goodbyes

Cismyrnae- You were Parics first love, and a great traveling buddie... always glad that you were there for me... it was so funny when you set the jade mountains ablaze.... hehe ill crack up at taht one for a wile.. its sad you disappeard after a wile... well looks like i died before you. i loved traveling with you we could go exploring anywhere.. and talk for hours.. heh i remember that time parick praposed.. you were like all excited.. and i was bragging to Odelius and such.. hehe

Menerilie- You were truly an amazing char.. Parick found his love in you, I really enjoyed sparing you even though you beat me when you were drugged, no weapons and broken wrists, and i had two blades and fully equipped(though poorly equipped at that) It was a sad moment in the end with you.. hehe you kept crying and such.. really got to me actually.. i let out a tear.. i am glad i got to meet you though and hope we some how get future interacting chars....(wink wink)

Verv- you were there for me in the end as well.. heh you were a cool friend.. always givin me out drinks.. and cheerin me up

Rahno- yayaya you be da tough one.. I didnt mind protecting you in the end.. but hey you shure showed me your gratitude after you killed me cause i was hunting you for being a criminal. hehe it all good.. you were the only Villager Parick liked.

Sastine- Wow Truly amazing, Parick enjoyed his time wiht you so much.. always cheerin him up.. you laughed at like all his jokes too.. though i wish i had more times to ruffle your hair back and tackle you then hiding in the shadows so you couldnt get me back.

Soucivi- Congrats at that avatar, you were truly one of Paricks Good friends, i remember helping you and soucivi out whith the cents.. hehe Njaal got mad at me for that

Agraemas- you were da man when you died.. i was there.. funny it was.. sad too.. but your last life.. you killed Lopner twice.. and you were nearly naked.. he had his two guards.. ahahha so funny

Odelius- You were great man.. loved hangin.. you know my fondest memory of you is.. when i was killed twice then you told me that you were having a wedding and wanted me to be your best man.. so so funny... think that was right before i became a magistrate.. Kelrizza scared me then.. hehe

Kelrizza- yaya you were the toughest strongest involker ive seen.. you cleared paths through people.. no one got the upper hand on you it seemed... well what i saw and heard... Parick respected you alot.. and you deserved it..

Oblain- well Parick really looked up to you, thought of you as a good role model and a great leader of the spire..

Veida- Parick must of known all 10 of your veidas.. hehe the first 9 were all over him then your last you were all over odelius

Minya- Great friend as well.. always a fun time traveling with you.. best of luck to you and hopefully you will find your love hehe... i loved spending the time with you... even when we were both drunk

Qirinor- You were a very fine guy.. you were there when i was depressed and needed a drink.. or just wanted to have a good time.. be well my friend.. the always high herald.. not the high herald.. but the pipeweed high herald.. ahahaha

Jencia- Parick enjoyed being around you as well.. congrats on your marrage with qirinor... to bad you got kicked from the heralds.. Parick thought you were a true herald in heart

Dalisha- Im sorry i cant be much a reporter anymore.. well least i helped you with your first few issues... good luck in the future papers

Optokiptum- you were a great friend to Parick.. and i hope you have many good travels as well... im glad to get to know you. you always helped me reequip and such.. good friend

Lopner- The Delusional avatar of self pity.. parick disliked you.. funny when you were having that argument with the executioner and got kicked.. hehe

Crastain- didnt know you well but fun times patroling hamsah togeather

Grurk- even though you didnt like parick much, thanks for helping me all thouse times when i needed reequiping or such

Galin- heh well good job man you were nice

Voebyn- yaya was funny in the end when i was testing the darts on Meneilia and you were all like.. "Hey Parick you need to drug her up to woo her" and Meneilia was all sayin my darts felt good and such.. lol then she kicked your ass in that spar till yo ucame back in with your axes.. hehe

Agarah- Didnt like you much, You Killed Paricks Fiance so he secretly had a grudge against you, but other than that well played, and you were strong you were tough...

Kuwannee- You were Paricks friend from when he first started we always went traveling and learning.. then that long time we didnt see each othere.. than bam your a hero.. and im still at 30. hehe fun times in the end just exploring with you

Voronil- You bastard.. lol you hunted me in the end.. you were strong and the toughest druid ive ever seen... i was hoping that my last few lives wouldnt be spent chasing you.. but they were. .except the final one.. stuipid undead person in emerald forest.. hehe.. well played though

Njaal- Sorry we had such a hatred for each other.. you hated me cause i protected the heralds... and such... but you were strong when we did fight that one time and you slaughtered me.

Any i missed i am sorry but thanks for influincing Paricks life in one way or an other.... you were all very fun to interact with... well fare well for now

ParickTue 03-Feb-04 11:27 PM
15 posts
#24353, "ohh and"
In response to Reply #3

Melrissa- You were a good friend to... always willing to travel no matter what. you introduced me to Cismyrnae.. and was going to wed us till yo udeleted you punk.. love ya anyways see ya aroud

Minya (Guest)Tue 03-Feb-04 11:40 PM

#24354, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #3

Minya- Great friend as well.. always a fun time traveling with you.. best of luck to you and hopefully you will find your love hehe... i loved spending the time with you... even when we were both drunk

~ Sorry to see you go, but I'm sure you were thinking about someone else. Minya doesn't drink and never has, so you couldn't have been drunk together. (and isn't/wasn't/won't be looking for love?). What I do know about our interactions leave me disappointed that you'll be gone before you hero. I know you put a lot of time and work into it. Good luck with your next.

Dervel (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 08:30 AM

#24361, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #5

Actually, I was joking with the whole drunk thing.. because you wouldnt drink... heh... Most of the time i did put into him he was spending in the inn... i didnt die in vain though.. i killed a few criminals before parick perished... but it was fun getting to hang with you all thouse times

Dwynlir (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 09:13 AM

#24362, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #3

Well, we didn't have much interaction, but you seemed to be a dedicated Tribunal none the less. You somtimes seemed a bit new and sometimes you didn't. Can't say much else but good character, you did well I think in whatever you were trying to do. Good luck on the next and all that rot.

Dervel...Parick (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 09:19 AM

#24363, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #7

Well was my frist time being a tribby.. i think there was only like 3 or 4 who were a trib longer than Parick... well not any more hehe.. wasnt too new its just.. had Parick bein more confused as his goal... well fun knowin you and thanks. .keep up your good work

souciviWed 04-Feb-04 11:49 AM
Member since 03rd Feb 2004
16 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24365, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #3

Well, I knew you were getting in trouble. Firstly, you were too darned nice for a trib...as has been metioned, you should have been an Acolyte. You were a bunch of fun to talk with, and I think you figured out cf isn't all about killing...many folks won't look to the other dimensions and end up having no depth to their character.

Good luck and congrats at ranking up this high. That is no small accomplishment.

Soucivi Daneloth
soucivi@carrionfields.com

Dervel...Parick (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 08:55 PM

#24378, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #10

Hey thanks, i really enjoyed the time with you.. hehe... ya i didnt want to fight all the time.. got to boring after awile.. still is fun.. its just.. more fun to me to talk to people and such.. why i wanted to be a herald in the beginning... well keep up with your self.. hope that i see ya again..

Menerilie (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 03:06 PM

#24369, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #3

I'm glad you enjoyed our interactions, I know I did. No one else got to explore Menerilie's role this much (so far, at least), and I had fun doing this. In such a short amount of time too! So Parick had my full attention, at least for the short while I knew him. It's too bad we won't get to see how all of this could have turned out..

Interestingly enough, you were one of the few Tribunals who didn't mind hanging around me, hehe. It's good to know not all of them are scared of wood-elves. I almost felt bad for beating up your frail old body sometimes... *wink*

Good luck with the next one, and most importantly have fun. It certainly looks like you did with this one. Nicely done!

Par...ick (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 08:57 PM

#24379, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #11

hey i was not frail.. you big mean ol oaf was just stronger.. faster and better hehe..... ahh well.. i wounder if you heard what happend after all that... how you can hear Paricks Soul screaming and such... hehe ill miss ya

Loopie_n_Crstn (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 09:16 PM

#24381, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #3

Yep, both me. Lopner hated you from the times Agraemas
killed me to when I deleted five seconds later, heh. HE
HATED YOUR GUTS!!!
Well, I should probably play Crastian, I haven't in a while,
but he's one weak Mofo, so he has "Suicidal Tendencies."
I think your char had some serious RP issues, but near the
end, you overcame them. You weren't the traditional assassin,
let's just leave it at that.

Graeterok (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 10:43 PM

#24383, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #3

Never really got to travel with you as much as I wanted. A few days ago, we had the opportunity to smash the undead, which I was looking forward to, but then got called into an interview. Thems the ropes, I guess. Graeterok had a lot of respect for you, as he was an orderly person and you seemed like a Herald-loving orderly type. Like peas and carrots it was. Too bad we didn't get to interact more. Hope Dervel works out well.

Pa...rick (Guest)Thu 05-Feb-04 08:34 AM

#24394, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #15

ya Parick did like the heralds.. he wanted to become one and all, but he was a Magistrate heh, and in the end he was putting up for retirement to become a herald.. hopefully... but i guess in some way that night he did retire.. than that one imp hated his guts... and kept tourturing his soul after.. i was walking around as one of my new chars and i could hear his tourmented soul screaming... hehe kinda amusing that i actually have a character who lives on in some sorta way... I hear his son roams the lands too now. i was looking forward to smashing the undead too... always loved killing the undead... they should make a playable race .. the undead... heh dont know how theyd do that but it be amusing to watch one roam around... pity we couldnt travel though.. hopefully we will have other chars travel in the future

Sastine (Guest)Thu 05-Feb-04 10:30 AM

#24399, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #3

Wow. A man with so many friends.. how did we let you con die?
You will be missed.

Pa..rick (Guest)Thu 05-Feb-04 10:54 AM

#24402, "RE: well well well at lass my life has ended"
In response to Reply #17

well i dont know.. remember i kept jumping in battles agaisnt you and people that wernt mine to fight in the first place.. hehe trying to save ya and all... and sometimes groupmates would lead into.. bad situations.. well im glad i got the chance to become friends with you... i will miss you as well. but who knows perhaps we wll become friends some other way again.. hehe.. err did i just write taht?

OBLAIN (Guest)Fri 06-Feb-04 10:15 PM

#24441, "Well done, man."
In response to Reply #3

You started out new. I remember you even failed to get Magistrate recommendations but I'm happy I inducted you without much reason because I'm sure you have learnt a lot that will help. Good luck with yours chars.

Pa...rick (Guest)Sat 07-Feb-04 01:45 AM

#24444, "RE: Well done, man."
In response to Reply #19

hey well thanks, heh i did learn quite a bit.. and favored Hamsah alot... though i didnt quite catch as man ycriminals as id hope i would.. but i guess it was allright.. heh... im only glad i got the experiance to be a magistrate

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24348 Previous topic | Next topic