Subject: "(RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial S..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22721
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Dec-03 02:18 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16825 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22721, "(RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Sat Dec 13 2:30:11 2003

Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow was put to rest.

Race:human
Class:Thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:172
PK Ratio:95% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was fun while it lasted, Cathoir, 15-Dec-03 12:42 AM, #6
Reply RE: Was fun while it lasted, Aeikooso (Guest), 15-Dec-03 01:01 AM, #3
Reply Good Shadow, Dryzzel, 16-Dec-03 12:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..., Xochiquetzal (Guest), 13-Dec-03 02:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..., Cathoir, 15-Dec-03 12:46 AM, #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..., Xochiquetzal (Guest), 15-Dec-03 01:36 PM, #4

CathoirTue 16-Dec-03 02:18 AM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
34 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#22763, "Was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #0

Just ended up getting bored, which makes me fairly beligerant. I want to test out neo thieves some more and I didn't want to burn out on them so I just deleted. Had some interesting enemies, Xochquetzal, Lariya, Zwick, Voronil, Beltantis and so many more. I don't know how many people have to complain about paladins before the imms will credit the fact that something is indeed wrong. I honestly do like the concept of having them be powerful beacons and defenders of light with limited ability to lag and finish kills. Still, they seriously need wrath changed to two rounds of lag and to have the super tanking ability toned down a tad, fighting them with 80% of cf's classes is pretty unreal.
Never really saw any of the empire leadership much, all in a radically different timeslot I guess cause my playing times (except towards the end) were pretty general. Belas, Zhenzar, Barduk, Niolas, Aiekooso, Aerhec and any I forgot, we had some fun. Wish i'd had a cool summoning friend in Empire, could have wreaked some havoc and built up some serious charges if they happened to be an ap. Anyways, been gone for a year and half or so before this so I was pretty rusty, feeling better now and hopefully I can get more done with my next char. After seeing how the mud has evolved I have a few ideas and suggestions, specifically for Scarabaeus and Nepenthe... i'll get around to posting them on the gameplay board at some point. Special thanks to the immortal who responded right before I deleted, I think a world tell like that would have cracked a lot of people up.

-Cathoir

Aeikooso (Guest)Mon 15-Dec-03 01:01 AM

#22765, "RE: Was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #6

I liked having a decent thief around. You were one of the few people I knew I could count on. I counted on you to help me out if you thought I could win and I counted on you hauling ass if you thought I couldn't. A perfect shadow.

DryzzelTue 16-Dec-03 12:13 AM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22786, "Good Shadow"
In response to Reply #6

I liked you because you kept to yourself, like I think most shadows should. You did a good job from what I saw. Good luck with the next.

Dryzzel

Xochiquetzal (Guest)Sat 13-Dec-03 02:34 PM

#22737, "RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..."
In response to Reply #0

And just when I'd finally recruited someone to help me take you out. Fie upon you.

CathoirMon 15-Dec-03 12:46 AM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
34 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#22764, "RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..."
In response to Reply #1

It all evens out. I'm still bitter about that time in the shadow grove. Had you right where I wanted you with a couple of lifebane scrolls to burn. I wanted to drop your sack where I could go through it later but I was pretty trashed and went west too soon. Ended up wandering through the grove getting lost while the blackjack wore off, not one of my finer moments. Your sucess rate with disarming heavy maces as an assassin was irritating as hell, those things are hard to replace

Xochiquetzal (Guest)Mon 15-Dec-03 01:36 PM

#22776, "RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..."
In response to Reply #2

For my part I was pissed you managed to find your way out while blind, or that you were able to stay alive long enough for the blindness to wear off.

Fun fact: the time Gorthalon jumped you while we were fighting near large xroads - I had no idea he was coming. We were grouped, so he autoasissted, but I don't think I actually called him there. I had a disarm already entered, he arrived and got a nice autoassist round, my disarm went through, then you fled. If only I'd lagged.

You and Aiekooso really should have had me on South Dairien.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22721 Previous topic | Next topic