Subject: "(AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Black..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21430
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Sep-03 02:32 AM
Member since 17th May 2024
16855 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21430, "(AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Blackclaw"

Thr Sep 25 2:30:29 2003

Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Blackclaw was put to rest.

Race:felar
Class:Thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ARBITER, the Arbiters of Judgement
Hours:103
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Rahnac (Guest), 26-Sep-03 12:18 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Ocelevan, 26-Sep-03 12:36 AM, #4
Reply hehe., ATK, 26-Sep-03 03:06 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Jaedren (Guest), 26-Sep-03 08:33 PM, #6
Reply Now who will I bake for?, Lariya (Guest), 27-Sep-03 01:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Jirash (Guest), 27-Sep-03 05:56 AM, #8
Reply Bye-bye Paw kitty!, Alaminore, 27-Sep-03 10:51 PM, #9
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Rogardian, 25-Sep-03 08:27 AM, #2
Reply Paw !!, Gwy (Guest), 25-Sep-03 05:03 AM, #1

Rahnac (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-03 12:18 AM

#21451, "RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed this character, and really wish I had more time but towards the end my time just faded completely. That coupled with everytime I logged in there wasn't too much to do other than stand around and chat, it got a little boring. But mainly it was the lack of time that lead me to the decision to just let Paw fade away.

I had fun though, I rolled up Rahnac as a way to explore the thief stuff, and that was why I said it got boring. (Hard to explore thief class without any enemies running around to test it on). I should also apologize to Tanadin, you gave me a huge shot with the guildmaster stuff and I more or less blew it, since I didn't do anything with it. Sorry about that. I had plans to do some things with it, but being a Maran a lot of my plans just felt wrong from a player point of view. (Like kicking all evils out )

On to the farewells I suppose. I'll miss some people, so don't take it personally if I do.

Lariya - It was fun, Rahnac never did quite adjust to you being a leader. Would be kinda like waking up one morning and finding out your sister was president.

Rogardian - What to say? Until I started losing time to play, the Paw and the Dwarf were a fun group. The roleplay involved was pretty top notch and it was no surprise to me at all that you immorted. Congratz on that.

Calisha - the other hidden fuzzy, I liked the interplay between Calisha and Rahnac, there was a really good 'felar talking to felar' feeling in it.

Jaedren - Big Strong himself. I liked you a lot IC, but OOC I always had a strange feeling from you, don't know what it was that caused it.

Mossi - Mossi lady! Rahnac enjoyed the far too few chats we had. It was nice having a Herald around that felt like the Troupe of yesterday.

Gwy - You rock. There's no other way to put it. Keep on doing what you do.

Jirash - Well deserved leadership. Never did get around to harrassing you about paying your guild dues. Of course considering how much you and the rest of the Fort scrounged up for me to get the Blackclaw guild, Paw probably would've let it slide.

Ocelevan - I highly enjoyed your character, scheming to the very last. Granted it's also why Rahnac never trusted you, and was never 100% honest with you. "Did you leave any traps around?", "None that ya gots to worrry 'bouts, fella". Could never figure out if you were a front man for the Empire or not, and since I was playing a sneaky thief...decided it was best to be sneaky with other thieves. Wish we could've played against each other more often.

Which brings me to Deigrsco or however you spell it, I feel kinda bad that I got the guildmaster spot and did nothing with it, when you went for it first. However, as a Maran Rahnac couldn't just sit back and let the guild fall into the Empire's lap.

If anyone is interested I'll post Rahnac's role. It'll help bring to light a little more about him, like why he called himself 'Paw' all the time. It was fun, and once my time clears up, I will inevitably be back again and again and again.

OcelevanFri 26-Sep-03 12:36 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21452, "RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..."
In response to Reply #3

When I saw that you were Spymaster of Blackclaw, it kinda took me by suprise. For one, I had jus given Diegrcso about 300 gold, and had no idea you wanted the position too. Anyway, after that I tried to make friends with you, but I guess you didn't trust me because I supported an Imperial. As for being the front man for Empire? Ha! Hardly... Astilamos even ordered me dead at one point. But then again, so did maran, and nexus, and most tribunals. But I wasn't as scheming as you and everyone else thinks I was, honest!

--SIG
Two wrong don't make a right, but three rights make a left

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief/ a thief is only after my salary/ a liar is after my reality
-50 Cent

ATKFri 26-Sep-03 03:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
59 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21458, "hehe."
In response to Reply #3

I think it was you who I donated 500 gold to, so you could get that position.

Azharadon

PS: I still had about 700 gold left of my 3500 when I died..

ATK

Jaedren (Guest)Fri 26-Sep-03 08:33 PM

#21462, "RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..."
In response to Reply #3

*****Jaedren - Big Strong himself. I liked you a lot IC, but OOC I always had a strange feeling from you, don't know what it was that caused it.

Strange as in bad? Strange as in I've known this guy before? Strange as in that wasn't very paladinly? Strange as in.....? You got the brain churning on this one. Anyway, I enjoyed paw immensely, and I know what you mean about sitting around chatting, it can get kinda boring. I knew you previously with another(maybe this is where that strange feeling comes from) and I have to say that it was still a pleasure to play with you. Mucho fun. Too bad you decided to drop off as you did, paw was a really neat character and I look forward to seeing what you do next. Just out of curiosity, think you might be willing to post a previous character list?

Jae

Lariya (Guest)Sat 27-Sep-03 01:42 AM

#21477, "Now who will I bake for?"
In response to Reply #3

Dang. I really liked Paw. He was sort of a playful Maran, that would get down to business when it needed done. I hate, hate, hate trap thieves, but having one on our side was great. I never really got to hunt much with you though, so I don't think I saw their full potential.

You always seemed to run out of food when we were together too so I'd always have to bake you a bunch of bread. Luck with whats next.

Jirash (Guest)Sat 27-Sep-03 05:56 AM

#21479, "RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..."
In response to Reply #3

Phooey.
I can say that Paw was one I'll miss dearly. Even so, we never really got to do anything together, but I can imagine we would've made a neat sneaky team if put to the test

Good luck with the next and all, you'll be back as everyone else in the future

Jirash

AlaminoreSat 27-Sep-03 10:51 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21497, "Bye-bye Paw kitty!"
In response to Reply #3

Yep.

You were lots of fun to have around. I'll miss you, and I'm glad you kept your paws out of Mossi's pocketsies.

Rest in peace, and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

RogardianThu 25-Sep-03 08:27 AM
Member since 19th Aug 2003
26 posts
#21434, "RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn sneaky! I remember when you and I first got together back when we were... maybe just into pk range. We had some fun, but then you started being away and I ranked up past you. Was glad to see you get into the Fort, and it was cool when we helped you get Spymaster. Not so cool when you auto deleted though

Anyway, thanks!

Rog

Gwy (Guest)Thu 25-Sep-03 05:03 AM

#21433, "Paw !!"
In response to Reply #0

Geez.. You autodeleted ? And after I sponsored you for like 300 gold to become the Spymaster ? Damn man.. It was always a delight to talk to you and have you around.. Too bad, I guess.. Hope you'll come back to the Fortress..

Gwyythinniel

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21430 Previous topic | Next topic