Subject: "Lorthieral Heartenstral" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20975
Show all folders

Lorthieral (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-03 12:56 PM

#20975, "Lorthieral Heartenstral"

Deleted. I learned a lot with this char and tried to do more of what I usually don't do with characters. Like just grabbing simple things and continuing and so on. I chose place along the raging river as my legacy, it was nice until the end... I just kept getting knocked out and I didn't like it. I don't have much to say, the fun was on and off this this character. Best of luck to all.

Lariya: Thanks for inductions. I liked you a lot.

Llauriele: Probably my best friend, really liked the whole Talia thing and always nice to have a High Elven one I could count on for healing or just talks.

I don't really know who else to thank that really stuck out. Murzik was fun to travel with, as was Vethna. Good scouts, though still hard to fight the hidden ones when I cannot get em nor see them. Also, Vanadulin, thanks for all the preping up and talks. Be well all.

Lorthieral/Eryndriel/Kaljurdian/Kalorian/Lysrieal/Serniae

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply hrmpf. don't post it less ya mean it, else let death an..., Vanadulin (Guest), 09-Sep-03 05:38 AM, #15
Reply RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral, Isildur, 09-Sep-03 12:26 AM, #14
Reply RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral, Benvale (Guest), 06-Sep-03 02:04 AM, #13
Reply RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral, Avaris (Guest), 05-Sep-03 05:33 PM, #11
Reply When the odds even or not even?, Lorthieral (Guest), 05-Sep-03 08:33 PM, #12
Reply Um... no, Llauriele (Guest), 04-Sep-03 02:16 AM, #8
Reply I am not really to sure.., Lorthieral (Guest), 04-Sep-03 02:57 PM, #10
Reply RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral, Rhual (Guest), 03-Sep-03 09:21 PM, #7
Reply well, Lorthieral (Guest), 04-Sep-03 02:47 PM, #9
Reply RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral, Jaedren (Guest), 02-Sep-03 09:19 PM, #3
Reply ya, Lorthieral (Guest), 03-Sep-03 11:27 AM, #5
Reply you that elf that was...., Rindolor (Guest), 02-Sep-03 03:18 PM, #2
Reply well, Lorthieral (Guest), 03-Sep-03 11:27 AM, #6
Reply ouch, Vanadulin (Guest), 02-Sep-03 02:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: ouch, lortherial (Guest), 03-Sep-03 11:23 AM, #4

Vanadulin (Guest)Tue 09-Sep-03 05:38 AM

#21096, "hrmpf. don't post it less ya mean it, else let death an..."
In response to Reply #0

*pokes you in the ribs*

IsildurTue 09-Sep-03 12:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21092, "RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral"
In response to Reply #0

Given the premature nature of this goodbye note, you immly types might want to either deny Lorthieral the character or delete the entire thread.

She reactivated tonight.

Benvale (Guest)Sat 06-Sep-03 02:04 AM

#21035, "RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral"
In response to Reply #0

Goodbye, and good luck with your next character.

I had this idea that you knew Benvale with some other character.. that was Kaljurdian I suppose. All that talk about preps, making my mind spin.

It is interesting that you are an elf warrior. I'm always interested to see how elf warriors operate, since they have a natural disadvantage (low con/str) which makes the profession of warrior unsuitable.

Avaris (Guest)Fri 05-Sep-03 05:33 PM

#21028, "RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral"
In response to Reply #0

It's a good thing you deleted. You had the balls to come and fight empire when the odds were even, you just wouldn't have fit in with the fortress at hero ranks. Good luck with your next char.

Lorthieral (Guest)Fri 05-Sep-03 08:33 PM

#21034, "When the odds even or not even?"
In response to Reply #11

I believe I did my fair share of ganging, though I did as much as I could as well running into the empire solo or going after them whenever I had the chance, no matter what i had on.

You were a tough foe, I admit. One of my roughest I seemed to have. Best luck and hold tight.

Lorth.

Llauriele (Guest)Thu 04-Sep-03 02:16 AM

#20997, "Um... no"
In response to Reply #0

You get your little elven butt back on that game and reactivate, NOW missy! Don't make me gate to you! I really wish you hadn't deleted, seriously. I was really hoping that once you got to hero we could have more fun together, since mostly before hero it's just rank rank rank. Oh well... seems like I'm losing all of my friends. But I hope I was able to make your experience with this character better. I liked you from the moment I met you, and I tried to be as good to you as time would allow. You did a good job with this character, and I hope to meet some more of your characters in the future. Until then I guess... goodbye.

Lorthieral (Guest)Thu 04-Sep-03 02:57 PM

#21007, "I am not really to sure.."
In response to Reply #8

I am going back to Lysrieal Syndrome (LS).

LYSRIEAL SYNDROME: the incapability to make presence or withstand pressures of reality enough to make a benefitial amount of time for a game.

So yea, you were really cool. I think I interected with you at first with Kaljurdian, the druid of the storm when you were about rank 30ish. Not sure if you really knew his role or his actions.. Many did not and really, honestly, cross my heart and hope to die, should not have known his role fully.
Sometime I will post his role and his way of thinking should any have the real desire to know. To sum it up, i have known you with several characters of mine and perhaps I might see you again the in the future. Summer if over and mom is angry. Thus any sight into the future is unknown. Like the meteoroligist(sp? no clue how to spell it) would say, "A cloudy forecast with a little chance of sun"

Lorth.

Rhual (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-03 09:21 PM

#20992, "RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral"
In response to Reply #0

Well damn, I had fun running with you and had hoped on getting you up there to hero. Ah well, good luck on whatever else you decide to play.

Lorthieral (Guest)Thu 04-Sep-03 02:47 PM

#21006, "well"
In response to Reply #7

I wanted to hero too, but doesn't really matter I guess. I learned a great deal and got what i guess I have been needing to learn with this character. Always envied you and your(what seemed to be) consistent ability to find Shokai. Maybe I was at the end of the stick in interest, I do not know. Wanted to talk to him and find interaction with him more than getting maranization.

Lorth.

Jaedren (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-03 09:19 PM

#20983, "RE: Lorthieral Heartenstral"
In response to Reply #0

I should have known this was you from the amathylar fetish. Nice character, and yes you know me fairly well I think. Good luck on the next.

Jae

Lorthieral (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-03 11:27 AM

#20988, "ya"
In response to Reply #3

I always have been blind to things really in the game. But after I let go the desire for having some of the "better" things I found I could do just as well with simply two perfectly balanced longswords and nother more. I showed such in my battle against Verisla. I got the disarm and the trip run she had on me failed for her... of course until I was impaled and attacks by Grrahnr and the Emperor midway in battle.

I did know you a bit I guess. Always seem to have this stern sense that accepted being pointed at for jokes. Good job, keep it up

Rindolor (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-03 03:18 PM

#20978, "you that elf that was...."
In response to Reply #0

helping Jharkheld in the past?? damn you for helping defilers then, I dont care if he was a goodie, shoulda left him to die to me lata

Lorthieral (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-03 11:27 AM

#20989, "well"
In response to Reply #2

I wasn't going to back down for any of friends or ones of the light.

Vanadulin (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-03 02:04 PM

#20977, "ouch"
In response to Reply #0

Had I not had to log off earlier would you have stayed? There is a certain time every day pretty much that i have to leave. At least for a time. Sometimes it is really bad timing.

Other than that, I really thought you were going to con die Lorth
especially after the talk with Gudd. Hehe.
I wish ya would have, up to you of course.
Well Luck with the next.
-Vana

lortherial (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-03 11:23 AM

#20987, "RE: ouch"
In response to Reply #1

At one point I was at 8 con, though I trained to full and nearly lost another con point.

I had thought of deleting earlier. The talk with Guddomelig at the end was just my character venting thoughts before leaving. I tend to do that.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20975 Previous topic | Next topic