Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Valsurias the Shaman of Ice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20913
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 30-Aug-03 03:24 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20913, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Valsurias the Shaman of Ice"

Sat Aug 30 15:23:02 2003

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Valsurias perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:143
PK Ratio:67% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Valsurias the Shaman of Ice, Isildur, 30-Aug-03 11:02 PM, #11
Reply I can guarantee you, Val (Guest), 31-Aug-03 01:04 AM, #13
     Reply I consider you a lifelong enemy and you NEVER came afte..., Exousia (Guest), 31-Aug-03 01:26 AM, #15
          Reply Bitch please, Val (Guest), 31-Aug-03 01:34 AM, #16
               Reply RE: Bitch please, Tylandrin (Guest), 02-Sep-03 01:40 AM, #18
                    Reply You are somewhat of a voice of reason, Val (Guest), 02-Sep-03 02:55 AM, #19
                         Reply RE: You are somewhat of a voice of reason, jaynus, 02-Sep-03 05:39 AM, #20
                              Reply Crack smoker, Val (Guest), 02-Sep-03 01:44 PM, #21
Reply HAHAHAH..... I WIN, Romand (Guest), 30-Aug-03 03:58 PM, #1
     Reply were you trying to rot me?, submariner (Guest), 30-Aug-03 04:02 PM, #2
     Reply no, Valsurias (Guest), 30-Aug-03 04:13 PM, #4
     Reply RE: HAHAHAH..... I WIN, Adjair (Guest), 30-Aug-03 04:11 PM, #3
     Reply Heh, Valsurias (Guest), 30-Aug-03 04:14 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Heh, Adjair (Guest), 30-Aug-03 04:20 PM, #6
               Reply I didnt.., val (Guest), 30-Aug-03 04:29 PM, #7
     Reply Wow.., Lariya (Guest), 30-Aug-03 05:40 PM, #8
     Reply Friggin' Romand, Vethna (Guest), 30-Aug-03 05:56 PM, #9
     Reply yeah, Val (Guest), 30-Aug-03 06:02 PM, #10
     Reply well i didn't see this comin..., Vanadulin (Guest), 30-Aug-03 11:29 PM, #12
     Reply At least you tried., Verisla (Guest), 31-Aug-03 01:19 AM, #14
     Reply We sure did. Good luck on your next., Nakterius (Guest), 31-Aug-03 03:20 AM, #17

IsildurSat 30-Aug-03 11:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20925, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Valsurias the Shaman of Ice"
In response to Reply #0

Hmm. How shall I put this so that it's not deleted...

I disliked Valsurias. With two characters. You already know one. You were cocky and taunting, always looking to pick a fight, then were a gloating victor. Seemed like questionable role-play for a goodie, even a maran. You also ganged mercilessly while complaining about how nobody would fight you solo.

For what it's worth, Phaistus also got on my nerves.

Anyway, just one man's opinion. I feel your pain about shaman mana. And spell duration, for that matter.

Val (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-03 01:04 AM

#20929, "I can guarantee you"
In response to Reply #11

That almost all of my lifelong enemies can vouch that I often came after them alone and fought them alone and came after them while they were in groups. I never ever once complained about people not fighting me solo. I often complained about them not fighting me, yes. Never complained about them fighting me solo.

I am sorry you feel the way you do. As for cocky and taunting, yeah I did/was, but other than that you dont know what you are talking about.

Exousia (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-03 01:26 AM

#20932, "I consider you a lifelong enemy and you NEVER came afte..."
In response to Reply #13

And when I came after you when you were alone, you called up five or six other people including two Fortress healers gating in. As for taunting, I remember that one time in Galadon where you snapped and just started shouting "come out you little ####e" while you and four other marans hovered around town.

You my friend, are a liar.

Val (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-03 01:34 AM

#20933, "Bitch please"
In response to Reply #15

>And when I came after you when you were alone, you called up
>five or six other people including two Fortress healers gating
>in.

Yes, when one gets slept they usually do not just sit there waiting to get their ass handed to them. Had we just duked it out A) I would have been too busy to call on others to come. B) I wouldnt have cared because I was fighting you, not sleeping.

>As for taunting, I remember that one time in Galadon where
>you snapped and just started shouting "come out you little
>####e" while you and four other marans hovered around town.

Because you talk so much ####, just out of the blue. I would be wandering through Galadon and you would start talking about traps and other fortress members lurking about when there werent any. And you would just spam tells to me talking about stupid lame #### from within your guild. If you were trying to get a rise out of me, hey thats fine. but I wouldnt consider you an lifelong enemy since we never actually fought.

Tylandrin (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-03 01:40 AM

#20962, "RE: Bitch please"
In response to Reply #16

We just started to fight a bit more. But to tell you the truth...everytime we did fight..that warrior was always near and coming. I would see you....wait a bit...and see him pop in and out of the area. I don't see a problem with it...it's all part of the game...but don't play like you ALWAYS tried to fight one on one.

Val (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-03 02:55 AM

#20966, "You are somewhat of a voice of reason"
In response to Reply #18

I never EVER once claimed that I always tried to fight one vs one. I said that I often came after my enemies alone. To be honest, yes quite a few times I did have others with me, but as you said that is all part of the game. If you reread my posts I never claimed to be some kind of uber solo pker or anything even that closely resembles that. When there was fighting to be done I would fight. If others were near me or in my group, so be it, I am not going to slow down and tell them to get away because I want to fight solo. BUT IF I WAS ALONE, I was not going to wait for my allies to catch up before I started the fighting. I cannot tell you how many times I got my ass beat down by groups when I willing went at them in hopes of pulling off some lucky ####. Just keep in mind I never claimed to always fight solo or bitch at others for fighting in groups against me. Nakterius and I, had many bitch slapping conversations (mostly trying to annoy the hell out of each other) trying to get the other to make a mistake. We never killed each other in a 1v1 toe to toe fight against each other but we made things interesting with allies. Call it how you see it man, and I will do the same.

jaynusTue 02-Sep-03 05:39 AM
Member since 16th Apr 2003
139 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20968, "RE: You are somewhat of a voice of reason"
In response to Reply #19

Playing Mitkripq, I never saw you alone. Ever.

Actually wait, in the lowbies you summoned me in to a room in Tar valon, but I escaped. Ok - that was the only time I ever saw you attack me alone. You and Obaznuk were attached at the hip, which must be pretty nice (axe spec and shaman, wow).

Val (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-03 01:44 PM

#20976, "Crack smoker"
In response to Reply #20

>Playing Mitkripq, I never saw you alone. Ever.
>
>Actually wait, in the lowbies you summoned me in to a room in
>Tar valon, but I escaped. Ok - that was the only time I ever
>saw you attack me alone. You and Obaznuk were attached at the
>hip, which must be pretty nice (axe spec and shaman, wow).
>

For like the second half of my life Obaznuk and I werent even in the same pk range. And you yourself were probably only playing for a very small fraction of the time I was playing due to different playing times or something.

Romand (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 03:58 PM

#20915, "HAHAHAH..... I WIN"
In response to Reply #0

Well I just got bored. For the longest time I couldnt decided whether I wanted Romand to win and try and turn myself evil or if I wanted to redeem Romand. And because of this indecision I got bored and aimless. This was my first shaman and probably my last, I just couldnt handle the amount of mana I needed to use vs what I had.

Shokai: Thanks for empowering me those two times. Thank god for refresh, walking to your shrine is so tiring! This is my third Fortress guy in a row, great cabal but I think it's time to move on to something else.

Jaedren: We worked well together. I still dont understand your title.

Rogardian: Thanks for inducting me and congratz on imming. When I asked you to uninduct me that was one of my moments when I wanted to have Romand take over.

Jirash: Heh heh, yer furry. I always had Romand talk about wanting to burn you, but you always snuck away before you heard it I think.

Lariya: You and Jirash are both great leaders. Havent seen you around in recent days. Romand always wanted to get you drunk and take advantage of you.

Obaznuk: WOOTIE! You were going to be one of my reasons for redeeming Romand. But like I said, I got bored. We ranked up together, but then you shot way ahead of me like motherfarkin Seabiscuit.

Rhual: We ran around killing together from like level 15 on. Often times we werent even in the same group we just happened to come across the baddies at the same time.

Vethna: I made messes on purpose just so I could hear you bitch about it Really nice to have an assassin about with all those imperial shadows.

All you thieves/shadows/etc: God damn you guys. The biggest enemy a shaman has is a friggin thief. I would guess that I probably died the majority of my deaths to thieves. No joke, I probably quaffed close to 500 flying potions.

Nakterius: Heh we had fun.

Anyways, I am done with the fortress for awhile.

Valsurias
Gondorff
Jhanderin
Gastaad
Phaistus

And lots of others

submariner (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 04:02 PM

#20916, "were you trying to rot me?"
In response to Reply #1

when you attacked me in the ruins of the deep not long before you deleted?

I would have stayed to fight but I was worried about you successfully rotting.

Valsurias (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 04:13 PM

#20918, "no"
In response to Reply #2

Was trying to curse and then maledict. But I failed like 6 curses in a row.

Adjair (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 04:11 PM

#20917, "RE: HAHAHAH..... I WIN"
In response to Reply #1

I wish I had another chance to try to finish a kill. You sure knew when to flee. Stop hiding in the fortress so much...

Valsurias (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 04:14 PM

#20919, "Heh"
In response to Reply #3

I only camped out there a lot when I knew you were around, since you nightgaunt constantly. If you wanted a fight, you should have stuck around in the imperial lands when it was you, servitors, and Liralyth.

Adjair (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 04:20 PM

#20920, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #5

I would have stayed, but my servitors weren't. SO I worded and you caught me refreshing at the healer, but you fled anyways..even though my servitors were leaving within a tick or two(not that you knew that). Liralyth never entered that fight in the imperial lands. Only reason why I had liralyth at Galadon was to keep you in place, as you showed you excel at running(not saying that is a bad thing, a neccesary tool to have). But as a whole, I did not fear you, even your rot and run away tactic, I know it is a viable shaman tactic. But come on, isn't kind of boring?

val (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 04:29 PM

#20921, "I didnt.."
In response to Reply #6

I didnt rot and run away, you did. Then Liralyth jumped me. And when I fought you in Hamsah, your demon was still tracking me and I had like 200 mana. so I fought you for a little bit, saw that I had no chance then bailed.

Lariya (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 05:40 PM

#20922, "Wow.."
In response to Reply #1

This is still weird since Phaistus was always one of my big enemies.

Anyways, you had one great char. I loved the Romand twist, and I honestly couldn't tell where you were going to take it. Lari took it real serious though, and I went pretty far out of my way to make sure everyone didn't pay it any mind, or even react to it, thinking that any attention it got made it stronger. That was a really neat twist on things.

It was also just hilarious the stuff Romand would say, and how you would respond to it. You had me laughing out loud a few times with it.

Whatever you make next, don't be an evil healer, I just know I'll be cursing and swearing up and down until that one goes away.

Vethna (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 05:56 PM

#20923, "Friggin' Romand"
In response to Reply #1

Romand was a great character twist. Had me laughing IC and OOC all the time. I don't know why, exactly, but from the very first time I understood it was another "part" of you... I pictured this little pink bunny sitting on your shoulder, whispering in your ear, or shouting out and thrusting its paw forward, shaking it angrily at others... So maybe that's why everything It said was so funny. Now I'm laughing again.

Great interacting with you, though sometimes I thought you be completely against what a Fort person should be. You could not accept advice and criticized others tactics, essentially telling them they were wrong, you were right. One time you criticized me on CB, and to my reply Shokai popped in and said something. If you wanna see it, let me know.

Another quality character from you that I've had the pleasure to interact with.

Val (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 06:02 PM

#20924, "yeah"
In response to Reply #9

I just kind of wanted to be a cock to everyone I was friends with before just so people wouldnt know who I was. I didnt know Vethna with any of my most recent chars but I tangled with Jdenskyn once and he was one of my best buds with Gondorff.

The situation where we got into it where it was Sevaracan and Khalizad raiding was partially me too. I am a very agressive player and a not trying to defend against 2vs1 odds while fighting at the watcher didnt sit well with me.

Vanadulin (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 11:29 PM

#20926, "well i didn't see this comin..."
In response to Reply #1

Your wacko brother was cool once you found out it wasn't really 'you' so-to-speak. Like Vethna i was laughin' my ### off the whole time.

Verisla (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-03 01:19 AM

#20931, "At least you tried."
In response to Reply #1

You had guts, I give you that. You did a very good job IMO, and you were a strong maran IMO as well. However, you did forget to quaff sometimes.

hehe,
Verisla

Nakterius (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-03 03:20 AM

#20935, "We sure did. Good luck on your next."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed annoying you when I could.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20913 Previous topic | Next topic