Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, Acol..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20585
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 19-Aug-03 11:24 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20585, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Tue Aug 19 23:22:15 2003

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Cersai perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:459
PK Ratio:23% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, ..., Mariya (Guest), 25-Aug-03 09:44 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, ..., Alaminore, 20-Aug-03 11:12 PM, #10
Reply Not another one!, Llauriele (Guest), 20-Aug-03 07:44 PM, #8
Reply 459 hours? You got gyped..., Ardyana (Guest), 20-Aug-03 07:34 PM, #7
Reply Hey you. :), Vethnas Player (Guest), 20-Aug-03 06:27 PM, #6
Reply WOO! I can go request the *SPECIAL* sword now! nt, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 20-Aug-03 05:50 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, ..., Zacharyn (Guest), 20-Aug-03 05:40 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, Nadalia (Guest), 20-Aug-03 04:20 PM, #3
Reply ouch just before the wedding too..., Vanadulin (Guest), 20-Aug-03 07:07 AM, #2
Reply Whoa, Elrys (Guest), 19-Aug-03 11:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Whoa, Vashka, 20-Aug-03 09:36 PM, #9

Mariya (Guest)Mon 25-Aug-03 09:44 PM

#20689, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh, boo. I lose internet access for a week, and what do you go and do? Die off on me. I hope you liked the outfits and other things I sewed up for you, and enjoyed talking in the Inn. Good luck in the future!

AlaminoreWed 20-Aug-03 11:12 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20626, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Awww...

It's too bad. And almost instantly after your wedding, too. That sucks. Anyway, Mossi didn't know Cersai much until the end, what with all that cake baking and Coven business. But you were fun to talk to when she did.

Hope to see one of your other characters around.

Rest in peace, and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

Llauriele (Guest)Wed 20-Aug-03 07:44 PM

#20624, "Not another one!"
In response to Reply #0

Everyone I know is dying from age. Curses! Well, sadly I can't say much (as usual), but I always enjoyed our interactions. Cersai seemed to be a very consistent character. I was deeply impressed with your commitment to "do the right thing" despite obvious setbacks, as well as your unbending pride that got you into a lot of trouble. I really wish I could say more, since there's a lot to say! But I'll remember it for later. Rest in peace...

Ardyana (Guest)Wed 20-Aug-03 07:34 PM

#20623, "459 hours? You got gyped..."
In response to Reply #0

I think you should have gotten at least 50 more hours. Then you could have done the wedding and maybe tied up a few loose ends.

You've been a really good Acolyte and you were by far Ardyana's best friend, even though she was very jealous of you when you and Jaedren first got together. She got over it when she realised that the two of you were really good for each other and that she would still be a part of both of your lives. Very good job with the character.

Good luck with your next

Vethnas Player (Guest)Wed 20-Aug-03 06:27 PM

#20621, "Hey you. :)"
In response to Reply #0

Well I obviously can't say much because I don't want to reveal certain... things. Just wanted to reply and say that I always enjoyed our interactions and looked forward to seeing you online. I didn't expect this at all... This changes a few things.

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Wed 20-Aug-03 05:50 PM
Charter member
#20620, "WOO! I can go request the *SPECIAL* sword now! nt"
In response to Reply #0

<

Zacharyn (Guest)Wed 20-Aug-03 05:40 PM

#20619, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Geez, I had no idea you were that close to age death. You did
very well as an Acolyte and brought many of us fun times.

Good luck on your next character.

Zach.

Nadalia (Guest)Wed 20-Aug-03 04:20 PM

#20615, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Cersai the Weaponsmistress"
In response to Reply #0

I'm speechless. I thought that I would have a page full of comments when I heard, but I sit here now, just staring at the blank screen. I didn't expect Cersai to kick the bucket. I had no idea that it was even a possibility at this point. I'm really sorry that we won't be able to finish the story. By the way, nice knock-out last night. That'll be a fitting last memory for Nads. Ouch.

Vanadulin (Guest)Wed 20-Aug-03 07:07 AM

#20598, "ouch just before the wedding too..."
In response to Reply #0

just got the note ic, and had an earthquake there so thought i'd see whether what i read was true or not.
sad to hear. i was realy hoping to go to the wedding too.
i never really got the chance to know you either, good luck with whatever is next.

Elrys (Guest)Tue 19-Aug-03 11:29 PM

#20586, "Whoa"
In response to Reply #0

I hadn't realized you were getting old, this is pretty surprising. Damn. Well anyway, I really liked Cersai, you were a big help to me personally, and I generally thought you were a good Acolyte. Once in a while a little too focused on what sword to get, but for the most part very good. Thanks for all the help, I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck with your next, whatever it is.

VashkaWed 20-Aug-03 09:36 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2003
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20625, "RE: Whoa"
In response to Reply #1

*sigh* Damn, I really wish I could have been around these last few weeks. Damn connection screws me over. I lose my two best friends. Although I am not sure I will be around too much longer either. We shall see, if and when I get a steady connection back. A shame we never did click, ah well. You will be missed. You were the first and only person Vashka ever had any semblance of true heartfelt feelings for, and alas he got shot down.

Vashka

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20585 Previous topic | Next topic