Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19725
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 26-Jul-03 12:48 AM
Member since 01st Jun 2024
16892 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19725, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan"

Sat Jul 26 00:44:48 2003

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Gieldon perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:268
PK Ratio:36% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, Gieldon, 26-Jul-03 01:31 AM, #1
     Reply *sighs*, Kertaki (Guest), 26-Jul-03 01:43 AM, #2
     Reply RE: *sighs*, Gieldons (Guest), 26-Jul-03 01:24 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, jaynus, 26-Jul-03 08:34 AM, #3
     Reply Dang!, Beer, 26-Jul-03 08:48 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, Kastellyn, 26-Jul-03 08:49 AM, #5
     Reply Bastard., Khajereh (Guest), 26-Jul-03 02:56 PM, #7
     Reply dropped you more than a couple times alone..., Urzkoo (Guest), 27-Jul-03 12:39 PM, #8
     Reply I only remember fighting you once, and that was a raid...., Gieldons (Guest), 27-Jul-03 06:09 PM, #9
     Reply RE: dropped you more than a couple times alone..., jaynus, 27-Jul-03 10:38 PM, #10
          Reply Maybe I was wrong, Cause you guys gang whenever you att..., Gieldons (Guest), 28-Jul-03 11:39 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, Cylandrael (Guest), 29-Jul-03 04:14 AM, #12

GieldonSat 26-Jul-03 01:31 AM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19726, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan"
In response to Reply #0

Well, was hell of a ride but I got tired of the same thing every day. Fight Nexans, Take link, nexans fight back, take head. At times it was thrilling and at others plain sucked. Standing at the shrine alone and doing a where of 5 nexans closing in and most were deadly.
Deleted mostly cause I felt as if I was around long enough.

GoodByes:
Imms
Kastellyn: Thanks for using the horn to rescue the village
Sabiene: Thanks for all the chats, enjoyed them.
Grogim: Good job at keeping the village motivated over cabal channel.

Ragers:
Theaus: My Closest brother, thanks for everything. You surely were there through my best and worst of times. Continue strong.

Ozlif: Tough guy with few words, one of the few that can handle Jumalde. Get'em for me.

Aidamo: I Knew you didn't help me get in the village, I was just being polite. Thanks

Drahkul: Hell of a fighter, was sad to see you go, overall were a good commander.

Zylundak: Get a little easier on applicants, 2 reccomendations from officers when there's 3 of them and most aren't around or don't wish to speak isn't very wise and 2 more recs from normal ragers... a little harsh. Admire how you ranked alone.

Urgarg: Didn't know you much but as long as I did seemed like you were a nice fella

Enemies:
Nexans:Try to fight one on one, c'mon guys is it that hard not to gang?

Air/off shfs: You know who you are, always seemed to find me wounded. Alot of cheap deaths happened that way.

(Others forgotten respond and I'll answer)

Kertaki (Guest)Sat 26-Jul-03 01:43 AM

#19727, "*sighs*"
In response to Reply #1

and another one...didn't realize how many people I interacted with heh.

Well, you were Kertaki's friend from pretty much the beginning. remember I attacked a group of three, and ended up dying and getting looted. then you showed up and said, "this is how it's done" then watched you go in and clean house. thought that was one of the funniest things I saw. Sad to see you go now, considering your one of the few that Kertaki's known for that long...ah well

And yeah I shouldn't get cocky, but what fun is it when your not!?

Hope ya come back with somethin real soon,

-Kertaki

Gieldons (Guest)Sat 26-Jul-03 01:24 PM

#19739, "RE: *sighs*"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah becareful man, I've seen your logs. Fighting a-ps as an asn just isn't smart at times. Axes vs Asn = Fed up Asn. But you seem to do pretty good against'em. Good Luck

jaynusSat 26-Jul-03 08:34 AM
Member since 16th Apr 2003
139 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19732, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan"
In response to Reply #1

From what I saw, this character was mostly well played. I will never forget that one time, saving me from Anrcruhljin on Eastern.. to almost lose your life to help wake me up from that lucky sleep spell. That was awesome.

I thought that after that, knowing you would be going into battle, I could ally with you and be a deadly team. I know that having an assassin tank and a duergar axe spec doing damage isn't something to laugh at, newbs or not! HEH Unfortunately, we grew more distant as you came on less and I kept on dying, getting frustrated with myself and blaming others for my insolence. Ah well, thats the way it goes eh?

I would hope to interact with you again, good luck with your next!
sarafanpriest@hotmail.com

BeerSat 26-Jul-03 08:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19734, "Dang!"
In response to Reply #1

As Yalaugka we fought and they were all good fights! (Wished I would have used preps to counter your resist...and damn that Ezrail stealing my Wakizashi!) I know how this can get rough as a lone rager, I lived it in the end of my life as Yuber and I deleted but I wished I would have not since I could've heroed and maybe had MORE fun! Anyway, 260 hours isn't bad and good luck with your next.

KastellynSat 26-Jul-03 08:49 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
#19735, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan"
In response to Reply #1

Kastellyn: Thanks for using the horn to rescue the village

You're welcome! And thanks for your concerns for my well being, and for your part in getting rid of the undead.

You had your ups and downs. At times, you seemed kind of like a newbie to me with your odd questions and comments, but at other times, you could be very, very deadly. Sorry you got tired of the character; remember, when the Cabalwars get boring...you can always work on your RP, develop the character more fully. All in all, good job, good luck with your next.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Khajereh (Guest)Sat 26-Jul-03 02:56 PM

#19741, "Bastard."
In response to Reply #1

You didn't mention me in the farewell, though that's
obviously because I know who you are. Good times, brutha.
You taught me some things, and hopefully I taught you just
a few. Anyway, you were always good to chill with when
we had all the cabal items downed, and it'd be lying to
say I didn't benefit from all those spars we had. Peace,
good luck with your next.

Urzkoo (Guest)Sun 27-Jul-03 12:39 PM

#19754, "dropped you more than a couple times alone..."
In response to Reply #1

it always is amazing to read all nexans do is gang from villagers, when I can hardly remember a villager willing to fight me alone unless I catch them off guard.

Gieldons (Guest)Sun 27-Jul-03 06:09 PM

#19756, "I only remember fighting you once, and that was a raid...."
In response to Reply #8

nt

jaynusSun 27-Jul-03 10:38 PM
Member since 16th Apr 2003
139 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19759, "RE: dropped you more than a couple times alone..."
In response to Reply #8

That's funny. Not only pre-villagers or villagers now think that Nexans do nothing but gangbang villagers. Goes to show.. eh?

Gieldons (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-03 11:39 AM

#19778, "Maybe I was wrong, Cause you guys gang whenever you att..."
In response to Reply #10

Powers, take BOND for an instance, two man power. Case closed gentleman.

Cylandrael (Guest)Tue 29-Jul-03 04:14 AM

#19817, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan"
In response to Reply #1

Honestly, I really did not like Gieldon. He was stubborn, bullheaded, and seemed to be picking fights where they were not needed, like the tribunals. I can understand finding reason to attack the warrior type tribunals, but I think you were pushing it. You also seemed pretty new to being a rager, but I cannot really comment too much about that either.

As for deleting, well, I cannot say I agree with it too much. But to each their own.

Cylandrael

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19725 Previous topic | Next topic