Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Aedario the Xenomorph" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19217
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 16-Jul-03 12:48 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19217, "(DELETED) [None] Aedario the Xenomorph"

Wed Jul 16 00:48:00 2003

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aedario perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:77
PK Ratio:33% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Wed 16-Jul-03 01:06 AM
Charter member
#19218, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Aedario the Xenomorph"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to Jurrintalia or something for getting me from a slow slow slow time at 30 to 45. Also thanks to his side-kick Shardeus. I can't think of anyone else who made an impact on this char. It didn't look like I was going to hero this char anytime soon, as the goodies were too busy fighting the Empire and the rest well, hell if I know what they were doing. Being uncaballed ain't that much fun but hey, it beats Warlock.

#### you's to every air shifter that kept me inn sitting. I can't believe a wildcat gets whooped by an unprepped osprey. Oh well.

Oh to quote Jurrin when I got my wildcat 'you lucky ####!' Lucky my ass and balls. I wanted the fox.

33% PK RATIO! WTF? That's insane. Suck on that Jhyrb baby! This char was made for exploring, hence utility major and water minor. I got coyote, mustang, spider monkey and wildcat in utility, and a barracuda in water. Coyote and mustang were new forms and.. I was kinda disappointed with the coyote even tho it's a 1st tier. What the hell am I supposed to do with resist disease/poison with a 1st tier form? Gimme forage! Mustang had its uses. Especially when you had the spider monkey and you fought mobs that were immune blunt. Oh what fun.

Exploring, well, I got plenty of that done. ID'd a few nice pieces, but of course, the water portion just got ####ed. But what the hey. Underdark sea, I'll get you someday!

Oh, special mention goes to Mossi. You seriously annoyed the #### out of me at first. But, as time went on, I did like your presence, which was probably all too evident as I'd give you gear from time to time. And everyone else that I handed #### over to, hope you enjoyed the junk!

Circ, 6 years or something and still no hero!

ValguarneraWed 16-Jul-03 01:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19220, "Random note:"
In response to Reply #1

What the hell am I supposed to do with resist disease/poison with a 1st tier form? Gimme forage!

Much like forage, it's an ability which stays useful through hero. While you probably wouldn't shift into it to fight once you had high-level forms, there's times when being able to give yourself those resistances on a whim is a life saver.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

AlaminoreThu 17-Jul-03 02:15 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19290, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Aedario the Xenomorph"
In response to Reply #1

Aedario,

Thanks for the special notice!

Yes, Mossi is quite annoying. That's part of the fun of playing her. I really actually thought she annoyed the hell out of you, so it kind of alarmed me when you gave her things. *chuckles* But that was cool. That belt you gave her? Her favorite item. Unfortunately, it was just stolen tonight (three Imperials took here down), but it held out pretty long and she would brag about it.

I'm sure she'll annoy someone else complaining about how she wants another one.

I'm glad that I touched you and made your roleplaying experience, at least later on, more enjoyable. Maybe I'll meet some of your other characters around. I'll be easy to spot -- I think I'm stuck in a gnome phase. *giggles* Those little guys are so much fun!

Anywho...

Keep on truckin'.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

Hot death (Guest)Thu 17-Jul-03 02:23 AM

#19291, "*roflol*"
In response to Reply #1

Hot damn man. That was one kick-ass post there!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19217 Previous topic | Next topic